India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Paving way for Parvati?

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Earlier is was almost confirmed that we would have the Nanda Vrat track-it was stressed upon too much after the Mahashivratri episode,so i was a bit surpirsed when they suddenly took a u-trun and took the swayamvar track instead...
i was a bit confused initially,its only when my sister mentioned it that i realized that somewhere down the line they maybe paving way for Pravati...
Some versions of the Sati story said that she did fast for Shiv while some say it was not her but Pravati who did it,many other incidents are also confused to be of Sati and not Parvati and vice versa...so by completely cutting that track of for Sati,they may be using it for Parvati(in the future)
not only will it create a unique idenity for both the individual characters and the storyline,but it will also avoid repetitiveness in the storytelling...
as per the synopsis the story is supposed to be only about Sati,but looking at the fact that the show is doing well,and that ending the story with Satis death will be a bit incomplete...
i really want them to show the Shiv Pravati story...pretty please!!!!...also Kartikeya,Ganapati,the Tripura war...everything...
i have a tiny seed of hope they they will go that way..
fingers crossed
shruti

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

paddy54Spynalipooji2012NST1983darshi28-Nehaaa-ridhithakurBhavaani--Flora--sohiniluvsmusicmnx12PN_luvs_Arjunvanadhipatakha-guddiKal El..Naina..TOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama..FairyDust.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you..& for me whatever the show makers do I am all with it..I have fullon faith in them..ClapBUT MY ONLY WISH is that MOUNI is retained & shown differentl;y but same as Parvati maa. yaar ..maybe I am being a little too obcessed byut I am what I am ..when I love..I love without any logics..you see..Day DreamingLOLHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesaridarshi28-Nehaaa-ridhithakurvanadhi

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i really hope they gonna show the shivji and parvati track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I'm guessing they will bring the nanda vrat back after the Shiv-Sati marriage. Sati will probably try it to become fully 'yogya' for Shiva. But she won't be able to complete it and of course we all know what happens to her. Then in her next life, she will attempt the vrat again. Parvati, in a more supportive environment*, will complete the vrat and finally unite with Shiva forever.

*I am of course referring to the known mythology and legends when I say 'supportive environment'. It will probably remain that way but hey, they might take some creative liberty there too (in order to make that track longer).

Edited by Kal El - 04 April 2012 at 1:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
ya Agree with u they may show the track upto Vignesh ,KArthick stories...or else atleast upto Parvati-shiv union...Tongue
gunkesari Groupbie
gunkesari
gunkesari

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I totally agree with you..& for me whatever the show makers do I am all with it..I have fullon faith in them..ClapBUT MY ONLY WISH is that MOUNI is retained & shown differentl;y but same as Parvati maa. yaar ..maybe I am being a little too obcessed byut I am what I am ..when I love..I love without any logics..you see..Day DreamingLOLHeart

So true dear...i am totally with you i don't care where they take the story as long as ma parvati's role is played by Mouni roy...like u i think m getting a bit obsessed with mohit mouni romantic duoHug
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I really hope they show Parvati track
plzzz i wuld love to c it
Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
They won't just end the serial aftr Sati's death!! Remember, this show is on Mahadevand not on Gauri/Sati, so obviouly, they will show Parvati, Kartikeye and Ganpatiji!!
-Gauri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index