Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What are all these tracks pointing to? (Page 4)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Extremely sory if u felt bad but rest about ktlk "Not" ending is very much True. Thnx 4 title change. As i'm bcuming Doc. I shud knw how to bcom Patiencful.
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by devvivek

I COMPLETELY "DISAGREE" with Mudraji,as u Observed Very Well<font color="#ff0000">but Always u made NEGATIVE posts,</font>huh i hate Negativity about KTLK.I'M ALL POSITIVE & OPTIMYSTIC ABOUT KTLK.STORY IS VERY MUCH LEFT ,Abi toh starting hai naye Twist Kii,pls be OPTIMYSTIC.I DONT WANT TO POINT OUT LEFT STORY as here Tanu di and Others already told you. Another reason is SONYMAX is channel of SETINDIA TV NETWORK,so SONY will not "Start or End" any Shows which are on it and continue as it is,already Declared. So better think of Positivity as SONY always given Special Chance to Ktlk so why they will End? Pls close Ur Topic as its very Aggressive for the Viewers who Still Love KTLK like Me. Just take this Positively

Sorry dear for your shortsightedness...
Here I have asked a question but I did not say that was the conclusion..nor I have suggested the KTLK should be closed down.
So, stop showing a finger at me.

@RED
I request you to go to my earlier posts and then tell me...

BTW, Thank you for your suggestions to ME , but I dont think this post has caused any aggressiveness to any other KTLK lovers...for that matter, I am one my self...n thats the reason why I still hang around here...
Every other response since morning were in the genuine analytical mode only not aggressive ..if I have rightly interpreted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Yup i undrstud di.
Originally posted by rabzonedge

@ Dev...

Mudra has not Made any negative post dear...Shocked..She shared her observations...

You love KTLK and we also love KTLK..Thats why we are here...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index