Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

What are all these tracks pointing to?

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear All,
I had started the thread with the title..'Is The End Nearing?'.. But seeing many people didnt like the heading, I am changing it.
But, I am only asking a question based on the following observations ..not asking the concerned people to close it down...

Is the End Nearing?
I think so.

All the recent developments are pointing to it. Here I will tell you how...

1. Extended Judaai:

Ashutosh and Nidhi agreed to break up..however flimsy reasons they could be..  and not agreeing to reunite...this extended judaai is only to end up in 'Grand finale' of permanent patch up ...

May be just like DK, Ashutosh would like to go to some foreign country after acquiring house from Mallika and will gift it to Nidhi as he thought about it some episodes ago..only to come back and hold/hug Nidhi at that house.

2. Grey shaded Rohan:
Rohan turning villain is not accepted by the most loyal followers even... (ofcourse, TRP contributors are not bothered about him..as they are not following this show) ...

I am buying the theory that Shirley mentioned in her post. She says, In order to make CB & DB agree for Ashutosh,  Rohan should do some thing that proves he is not the right choice for Nidhi. This move is paving the way for Rohan's exit and the Hero-Heroine milan will be un-stoppable.

3.  BB's Entry:

BB is dormant till now (he was in the memories or on the wall always)..and has become alive. Anyway, his entry is now useful to show Nidhi as a doctor for the sake viewers' satisfaction. (The partial amnesia  will go away & strongly believe  with out DNA test..that this Guddi is his own grand daughter, once Nidhi reveals him that she left doctaari with out completing..after all, history repeats..)..BB's entry is only to hurry up Ashutosh to settle down...and as always we predicted, that BB will be the last trump card.

4. Mallika's good nature:

Mallika is shredding her grey shade to wear pink. The current track is giving her an opportunity to bring out the house...(may be by saying, she had tracked Bagchi and got the house at a higher price)..anyway, this is how the house issue & Mallika will be closed...ofcourse, I am relying on our CVs to find a new guy (or one of the existing guys ..kaka/ Golu/ Rohan/ Mansukhani/ Bagchi/CB/BB... Boy!!..except for Mr Solanki,  every other male in this show is an eligible  single...)for Mallika.

5. Other issues:

RAnji hurriedly agreed to their love for each other and nothing much to do in their case..other than agreeing   (No age-gap, no unemployment, handsome fellow)

No one in their good senses would prefer to watch this lack luster rona/dhona story to a high adrenaline pumping IPL for sure...and with the current dismal TRP, sustaining for one and half months of IPL season may be highly impossible.

Closing down will spare viewers' agony from watching several other professions getting killed in the CVs hands.

But if it still sustains, I believe in the existence of God.
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mudra good observation.I agree with all ur points.I think this should end soon Plzz don't get me wrong . they are bringing idiotic tracks day by day. It's better for them to end the show before Sony asks them to do so, as far as I am cocerned my bye bye to KTLK from today, will rely on Tanu's updates.
fiona18 thumbnail

Nice post dear...No wonder the show is not doing well...Can't help it; i'm frustrated, but i'm still watching to see what happens... it's like crack, so addictive..😆 ..the cvs have really lost the track n they ruining this show by not planning a gud storyline...My POV Improve the story or shut down the serial, is what I would say to the CV's.  I am hoping KP changes his mind about the upcoming track before its too late...

Edited by fiona18 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
I like the content of ur post.. but not the heading...

Why should all the things u have observed, hint to AN END?? 

My arguments -- 

>> Shows are ended based on TRPs ... Yes TRPs of KTLK have been low and hit an all time low off late so the show will definitely be on top of the channels scanner! 

>> IPL -- Its the IPL season.. Sony's baby and hence they will not launch any new show in between! So atleast for the month and half or more, the show and all Sony shows have breathing space

>> Tracks -- There are many incomplete tracks ...! RanJis track is rarely shown and whenever shown its either rushed up or shown as blink n miss it kinds..! I believe their engagement wuld b next logically since that was shown in DK ... so that remains to be seen since Anjies father is against the concept of love off late

>> Post Marriage Issues of Compatibility -- Many had expressed at the start of the show their desire to see the compatibility issues of an age gap couple (on paper per say)! DK was too dreamy and idyllic.. life is not that simple n neither is society! Makers can explore this angle real well

>> Mallus marriage/ return - This whole thing is pending and it seems she hasnt changed one bit...still trying to woo Ashu based on Sues ideas..!

I would say.. the show pretty much has a LAST CHANCE ...and this i say  in terms of TRPs and not content.. etc... ! Hope the team makes it!
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mudra: well you shud change the topic name to smething like 'where is ktlk heading for'? Its bit mis guiding to ppl who r hyper ..:( i think you hvnt seen much of other daily soaps as u said that shaadi ke baad story khamtam hoti hai.. Shaadi ke baad asli story start hoti hai.. Bt it all depends on trp's & btw ktlk generates lot of revenue for sony channel & PH through sponsors & youtube official link views... I hope u knw that official views get paid by youtube to the uploader(Sony channel)..:) plus if ktlk isn't doing well on 8pm slot they may post IPL change the time slot to 11pm.. I heard that sony hs one show frm wizcraft Which is on hold that may come in post IPL.. Bt seriously dnt knw which time slot.if at all ktlk starts getting trps that channel & PH r statisfied then they will cont. With the show.. No tracks gets to point in any serialS.. Only few small tracks get to the point rest all r done dragging drama...:)
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some excellent points Mudra.

But I don't see KTLK ending so soon. Well not untill August of course. There are a lot of loose ends for the CV's to tie up and I am sure this will take some time. 

But I think it is pretty much on it's last leg because for the past 6  months it has never really delivered in terms of TRP's. Or maybe Sony will keep it going at least on the 11.00 PM time slot.

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NeelimaSJ

But I think it is pretty much on it's last leg because for the past 6  months it has never really delivered in terms of TRP's. Or maybe Sony will keep it going at least on the 11.00 PM time slot.

Its 0.6 TRPs are sadly at 11pm only 
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

what abt last weeks trp tanu??it will come 2day only no?
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know Tanu ðŸ˜”. I think they will continue telecasting at 11pm because what else is there to show? They might make it Mon-Thurs because Fridays they have Crime Patrol. I think they are killing time till KBC comes in. 
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like the content of ur post.. but not the heading...

Why should all the things u have observed, hint to AN END?? 

My arguments -- 

>> Shows are ended based on TRPs ... Yes TRPs of KTLK have been low and hit an all time low off late so the show will definitely be on top of the channels scanner! 

>> IPL -- Its the IPL season.. Sony's baby and hence they will not launch any new show in between! So atleast for the month and half or more, the show and all Sony shows have breathing space

>> Tracks -- There are many incomplete tracks ...! RanJis track is rarely shown and whenever shown its either rushed up or shown as blink n miss it kinds..! I believe their engagement wuld b next logically since that was shown in DK ... so that remains to be seen since Anjies father is against the concept of love off late

>> Post Marriage Issues of Compatibility -- Many had expressed at the start of the show their desire to see the compatibility issues of an age gap couple (on paper per say)! DK was too dreamy and idyllic.. life is not that simple n neither is society! Makers can explore this angle real well

>> Mallus marriage/ return - This whole thing is pending and it seems she hasnt changed one bit...still trying to woo Ashu based on Sues ideas..!

I would say.. the show pretty much has a LAST CHANCE ...and this i say  in terms of TRPs and not content.. etc... ! Hope the team makes it!

hum tanu ke sath puri tarah se sehmat hai... jitne sare point's mudra ne uthayee hai woh sare windup karne me hi 6 mahine lag jaenge... aur phir post marriage complecation bhi to ha... so end ka to sawal hi nahi uthta, waise jub se yeh show suru hua hai tab se iski trp low hi hai, lekin phir bhi KTLK sab ke juban per hai coz of it.s different storyline... and frankly speaking i just wanna enjoy every bit of KTLK,, i know we all do...