India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thoughts..Feelings On MAHAEPISODE..

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Ok...Bonjour Guys!!Embarrassed Suba ki pehli Kiran ke saath Mein Anjie is back with another post of torments and opinions on the so called Coming or Not Coming MAHAEPISODE!LOLTongue

Fine...Now all of u who all seriously believe that with this wanted or expected ME...we will see anything big to happen in that??please be honest..as i remember till date..all the most major inicidents...clifff hangers...breaking twists turns were in the weekdays before the ME right!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So if there is going to be any ME this week??Will there be??Any serious suggestion people or source here please do tell..but as far as i think..again this week nothing is going to be there...Mostly it will be in another weeks time or maybe after that..i dont think its on the end of the month..For reasons..

First and Foremost...This week..its tooo quick..as the argument btwn Arshi to happen..will leave our Bold Egoistic ASR in utter shock and break him...needs him to think..i preferably dont think this week..that is 7th April..anything or ME will be there..persnal thought..* Dont throw chappals on me guys!Embarrassed*

Next..We have a week ahead..then ASR can spy or think properly with some more hints from Khushi..then finally 14th April..there can be chances...Of maybe ASR knowing the Snake Truth...But if  not that week and again we move forward...we wont have that much of turns or track to move on..matlab wat will the cvs give in the upcoming weeks..if till then the truth is not out?? By the spoilers..articles..and MAJOR.the own words of the Director Arshad ji..we have the truth round the corner..that cant be soo far of ..So am sure with or without ME..we will have our Truth Revelation on the coming week or next!! THATS GUARANTEE!! My own take again !!!!Big smileThumbs Up

Also...Maybe in ME..we can expect next huge twist..as director told..after the truth and some awesome scenes on Arshi..we will have next one..or it can be the strong confrontation of ARSHI..who knws..but ASR knowing the innocence of KKGSR..is coming soon..i can feel it!!!Wink

So thats it..i wanted to put this out from my mind from yesterday night!!!Smile

Please pleaseee guys..who all read this..write down some of ur own thoughts and suggestions..it will feel good!Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

push04jnfrjnfrN12345NAshavinoreen.Phoenix.archie_79SweetRozie123Aliya_hzsnRazz22bubblycool-FarwiiDobaara-shagun_sarunChaituv

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hey anjali,

i am sure that ME will not be this week because its already wednesday n still no promo of ME, then i read yesterday some spoiler that arnav will cry on 28th april, that is saturday, so, i guess we will have ME on 28th april when khushi's truth will be out...till then we can have the big fight, khushi falling ill or arnav's life in danger because of creep n khushi saving him...there are many tracks which are pending mentioned in spoilers...we can also see the file truth revealed which creep was so desperate to find...

anyways, gr8 post n thanks for pmBig smile

Edited by shagun_sarun - 03 April 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noreenbubblycool

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

hey anjali,

i am sure that ME will not be this week because its already wednesday n still no promo of ME, then i read yesterday some spoiler that arnav will cry on 28th april, that is saturday, so, i guess we will have ME on 28th april when khushi's truth will be out...till then we can have the big fight, khushi falling ill or arnav's life in danger because of creep n khushi saving him...there are many tracks which are pending mentioned in spoilers...we can also see the file truth revealed which creep was so desperate to find...

anyways, gr8 post n thanks for pmBig smile

THanx Shagun!!!EmbarrassedHmmm...ok so u are telling till 28th april we are going to keep on seeing their fights..and their confusion..but the director said that soon after the Heer Ranjha act.they will have argument to the end Khushi declaring or blurting out she loves him..after that how can ASR not think or ponder...why they will wait till three weeks ??does not make any sense yaar!Confused

About promo being shown...well yaar ME promo is always shown nearing the thursday time..not before that...i always noticed that!TongueSo we will wait and see!Wher did u read on ASR crying on 28th?? Then why wud they put articles soo early on truth revealtion??does not fit in properly!

ANyways ok..we will see...just hpe they dont drag tooo longWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblycoolshagun_sarun

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Wat is this...No body else thinks about the ME???are they all very happy that is soo far???as per present looks like its on 28th april..so wat and why did the spoilers and director say truth revelation is round the edge..and khushi is going to confess also...wat is all ths!!

Some one help! I am going nuts!
N12345N Goldie
N12345N
N12345N

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
All we can do is hope! This is frustrating me yaar! This disappearing and reappearing ME better solve things out! Hope you're right, the truth better be around the corner!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosette80

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
nah khushi is not gna confess anymore...new article says so

rosette80

.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i agree there would be no ME this week.
i have a feeling if there is a ME on the 28th April , it'll be about Anjali finding out about Shyam. I feel that in the next two-weeks Arnav will suspect Shyam again and gradually learn of Khushi's innocence. I really don't think the ME will focus on Arnav learning of Khushi's truth because then it'd be implying we'd have to wait ages for that.
So either the ME will be on the 14th April or 21st- where Arnav would learn the real truth OR if its on 28th April, then it'd be on Shyam's revelation to Anjali, with Arnav already being suspicious about Shyam's story.

rosette80

Razz22 IF-Dazzler
Razz22
Razz22

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
im hoping there will b an ME, but if its gonna b nething like the last time then no thanks, co the last ME didnt get us newer/...

Go to top