The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

Search For The Lost Sunshine Vampire Diaries FFpg3 (Page 3)

Netz Senior Member
Netz
Netz

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot for your support and reviews. Guys this is my first vampire diaries ff and your reviews gave me the courage and enthusiasm to continue'

Check out the first encounter of Damon and Bonnie in this chapter'

Plz plz plz review the story.. I wanna know what are you guys thinking'

Chapter II

Mr. Salvatore usually had his visitors in the hall. He came down and settled down comfortably in the sofa. Now he had to wait for those human girls who would no doubt waste his time. After a few minutes he heard John talking with some girl. He noted that they were half an hour late. In any other time he would be very angry to wait but today he was glad for their late arrival otherwise they had reached while he was not properly ready. He smiled with the thought that what would be these girls' reactions if they had a chance to check him out in an improper condition!

He saw five girls entering into the hall. All of them were wearing colourful clothes and heavy make-up. Mr. Salvatore sneered in his mind; he knew all this dress ups were to impress them. He too enjoyed that a lot. He had quite a reputation of being a Casanova in the town. Girls came easily to him and without any trouble they did whatever he wanted them to do. Most of the time he did not have to use any means of power over them. His physical charm was enough for them. He just loved to be with new girls; they were like shiny new dolls for him. Each was different from the other in outer appearance but always hollow in their soul.

After a few moments another girl entered into the hall. She was tall and slim; her long hair was fluttering in the light breeze. Her hair looked black at first, but she passed in front of a window sunbeams showed that it was dark brown. Her black eyes were sharp and confident. The most striking thing about he was that she wore no make-up. She had a simple black watch on her left wrist. There were even no jewelries, except a gold ring with a dark blue sapphire.

She stopped in front with an air of authority and introduced herself- "Hello Mr. Salvatore. I am Bonnie Bennet, Secretary of the welfare board for orphans of St. John Oriental College. We are grateful that you gave us your precious time and at the same time sorry for our late arrival. Our car had some technical problems and we have to walk most of the way to your house." She waited for his response. After a few silent moments the girl looked questioningly at him. He was vaguely listening to her words; most of his attention was to the fact that this girl was different. She had not tried to dress properly to impress him. Without make- up also she looked very pretty. Innocence was the dominant feature in her face, yet there was a hint of maturity and confidence in her approach.

Suddenly he remembered that he was being very rude. He had not said a single word to them. He ushered them to take seats. All of the girls sat except her; like she was expecting to hear that words from him. Mere indication was not enough for her and she was staring straight into his blue eyes. Her approach overwhelmed him and he blurted out " Please take a seat bonnie. I am Damon Salvatore. Tell me how can I be of any help?"

She sat down and spoke-" We are here to invite you to a function. It is arranged by our college to help the orphan children. It will be on the coming Saturday. Can you please manage it within your busy schedule? We know it is not so important for you. But if you can come we will be very glad and it will be a great honour for our college."

He nodded and asked John to check the diary. John showed him the schedule and as he was expecting there was a business meeting. He was about to say no; but somehow the girl's voice was ringing in his mind- "If you can come we will be very glad." Would she be glad personally? If she failed to convince him to come to the event, definitely she would not like that. He wanted to see her reaction. He slowly closed the daily schedule and said- "There is an important appointment. It would be very difficult for me'" she clearly looked disheartened. Her face showed the change of her mood. Her black eyes became cloudy with the disappointment. After a while he said," Yet I was thinking I would like to attend the event." The change of her mood was again instant and reflected in her face quite transparently. She squealed in joy, "Ohh' that will be superb Mr. Salvatore. If you permit us we would like to have you as our Guest of Honour."

Damon thought that about a moment. He always enjoyed huge public attention. But sometimes just enjoying the event as an audience would be nice. Moreover being the guest of honour would mean it would spoil the chance to flirt with any beautiful and silly girl. "No", he finally said, "I would just like to attend your event as a simple person. Guest of honour would mean I will not be having any time for you beautiful ladies. And that will be too bad. What do you think? Anyway, I did not catch your names properly."

Bonnie smiled and replied-" Any of them had not told their names yet, Mr. Salvatore." She pointed to the 2 girls sitting with her and said-" They are Alicia Dalton and Christina Stewart." She was just about to tell the names of other 3 girls while one of them stood up and said " We can give our own introduction, Bennet. If you want to be my secretary then I won't mind and you are most welcome to do the service." She came forward and kissed Damon on cheeks-" I am Olivia Summers and those are my friends, Susan Corvin and Clara Hopkins." Damon returned the kiss to Olivia and playfully smiled-" Nice to meet you all ladies."

Olivia suddenly said-"Damon, you know someone is trying hard to say something, but is either afraid or shy. Let me ease her problem. Bonnie also needs some money to arrange this event; you know donation and stuff like that. And you are also refusing to be the guest of honour. So probably she is thinking all her planning are in serious trouble. Please do them a favour and give some money for those poor girls, I mean poor orphans."

Damon's face darkened and all the impressions he had formed for that girl changed instantly. 

Innocence, childishness with smartness, playfulness of the sharp eyes- everything were just a masque; these were her make-ups. "Oh, I see! So that is this all about. Inviting me and the proposition to me to be the guest of honour was all about the introduction for some donations! Then you people had wasted my time a lot. You should have said it over phone to John while asking for the appointment and you don't even have to come here. John would have sent a cheque to you. John, give them a cheque of whatever amount they need. Thank you ladies."

Damon rose and left the room without another word. Bonnie was extremely embarrassed and she was fuming at the behaviour of Olivia. She rose silently and in a cold voice said- "Thanks for turning my morning into a bitter one. I knew there would be some problem at the moment when you suggested coming here. You could take your dirty revenge of not being able to organize the event in some other way. This had just ruined the image of our college." Alicia tugged on Bonnie's hands silently and took her out.

Jonathan entered the room with the cheque signed by Damon and watched Bonnie leaving the hall along with other 2 girls. He addressed the girl who had raised the topic of donation-" Miss, here is your cheque. Master hoped that it would be enough." Olivia eyed the cheque silently and laughed maliciously-"Oh I don't need that. Its for those orphans and that bitch, I mean the Secretary should accept that. So please send that cheque to that Bennet girl. She personally may also need that." She left the house with two girls in her side looking very satisfied to disrupt the meeting.

Plzz plzzz hit d like button. n both positv n negetv comments r welcome...SmileSmile

Edited by Netz - 08 May 2012 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngelAwari_MaanpanchaaliTyroimpoojavermagoldenmoon

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
so this was what olivia was planning to do...

continue soon..

thnx for PM...
lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
liked it
goldenmoon IF-Addictz
goldenmoon
goldenmoon

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
loved it...
impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

awsome

nd wats d problm of dis olivia

panchaali IF-Rockerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Nice update sona Hug

Damon looks awesome 

Your writing skill is ummm

Its more than like

Just loved it honey Thumbs Up

Edited by panchaali - 11 May 2012 at 5:42am
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

dear..Tongue.

...4 PMing me..Big smile.

...updates...Big smile

.. 4 ur GR8 work..ClapClap.

keep the  job up dear..Clap..

keep ing dear...Big smile

n Last Wishing u

Happy Mother's Day...Big smile

lov,Heart
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...ConfusedOuch

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

panchaali IF-Rockerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi, you haven't updated for ages

So I thought to freshen you up

Look at the pic

Like Damon is really "In the Search Of Lost Sunshine" 

Look at his eyes 

And please update

This is a small Gift for you

Now  update sooon

Waiting Waiting Waiting

You can use this pic anywhere in the story if you want

Now update sooon plzzz...

How can a Damon fan be that cruel!!!!

Please understand my condition and update...

see I wrote a poetry while thinking about Damon Day Dreaming

Read My poetry here:-Smile

Now will you update!!!!

Edited by panchaali - 08 November 2012 at 12:06am

Go to top