Search For The Lost Sunshine Vampire Diaries FFpg3

Netz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys I give you another Damon & Bonnie Love Story'

Hope you like this one'

But I had changed d appearance o Bonnie so no pic of her, n as for Damon, u can count on me for that...

And you can find your Damon in the very First chapter'..

So what are we waiting for?

Lets begin this search with Damon or may be Bonnie'..

You have to find out that'..

CHAPTER I

It was 10 am in the morning. Jonathan was wondering if he should go and disturb his master's sleep. In this one matter his master got most irritated, otherwise he was a very good-natured person. Jonathan was a servant of Salvatore household for more than 20 years. Sometimes he wonders what was the reason behind the mischievous flash in his master's eyes. But he could not decipher it in the fathomless blue eyes. It was like an ocean, it was like keeping a lot of secrets. Most interestingly Jonathan had never seen his master aging a single day since he had set foot in this house.

Keeping apart all these thoughts to which there was no answers, Jonathan entered in to his master's bedroom. The room was massive and beautifully decorated. The curtains were all black and were drawn. They soaked all the morning sunlight. So even at this hour of the morning, it looked like midnight in this room.

His master was deep in sleep. For a while Jonathan could not wake him up; the heavenly beauty of this man in front of him again struck him. There was nothing strange that girls always flatter his master and try to make an impression over him. Apparently he looked like a youth of 25 years. But again the memory of past 20 years flashed before Jonathan's eyes. The perfect chest, broad shoulders, muscular body, ruffled jet-black hair, blue eyes, strong jaw remained same; as if age had no effect on this perfect sculpture.

Jonathan slowly approached to his master's bed and said in a low voice "Good morning master." He opened his eyes immediately and in a muffled voice uttered "Not so soon John! Please'". Jonathan smiled and in a firm voice said "No. Its time. You have an appointment in an hour." Unwillingly Mr. Salvatore tossed the white blanket and left the room. Jonathan watched him go and then called Anny to rearrange the room.

Jonathan knew his master was very particular about his room. He did not like it to be changed even a little bit. But for the rest of the house he did not care. Jonathan often changed the decoration and made the house look different. Master had never got angry with that. Anny was new in this house. Jonathan himself appointed her two years back when Mr. Salvatore had moved into Mystic Falls after a long time. Jonathan did not even know that his master had a house here. It looked ancient and at the same time beautiful. The pattern of the house reminded him of historical set up. Mr. Salvatore said it was his ancestor's house and was nearly 300 years old.

Jonathan heard a knock on the door and saw that Anny was entering. She waited for his instruction. She still did not trust herself to do the master's room alone. She could not forget in her life the angry face and eyes of the master the one day she had accidentally changed his blanket. If Jonathan had not rescued her that day, she would have lost her job. She had never seen master talking to anybody except Jonathan in the house. But she had no problem with that. Mr. Salvatore was very rich and she got pretty good salary for her service. For another thing also she was grateful that master never looked at her with male interest. She was beautiful in physical sense, her body used to be her enemy in her previous jobs. But here she had no such problems. At this moment she again thanked Jesus for this job and began to rearrange the room.

She liked the way master had designed the room. Black and red were the only colours used for this room. She heard master entering into the bathroom and now she hurried. Within 10 minutes everything was put perfectly in place and she left the room. Jonathan waited near the wardrobe. After a few minutes Mr. Salvatore entered. He had just completed shower, water was still dripping from his black hair. The white towel was only complementing his lean waist.

Jonathan asked, "What would you like to wear this morning?" Mr. Salvatore dried his face, bare chest and torso with another towel and answered in an absent-minded tone "With whom is my appointment?"

-"Some students of St. John Oriental College will be coming."

-"Now what do they want?"

-"I don't know, master. They will not take long. They only asked for 15 minutes. After that you have no engagement in the morning. At 8:30 pm you have a business meeting with Mr. Donovan."

-"Do you know at least who asked for the appointment? It is very disturbing to talk with one without knowing the name."

-"Yes master. Her name is Bonnie Bennet."

-"Fine. Then give me something casual to wear. I am done with your formal clothing."

Jonathan nodded and pulled out a black shirt and a pair of denim blue jeans. He knew master would love to wear it, and left him alone. Mr. Salvatore sighed and thought it had been a long time since he had spent some time alone. He liked John very much, not only for his devotion to his welfare but he also never asked any questions. Whatever he was asked to do, he sincerely did that. This quality pleased him most. Sometimes Mr. Salvatore thought about sharing his thoughts and his past life with Jonathan. He knew one day he had to do that, because John would understand. But then again it could be very difficult and he did not want to lose John. Mr. Salvatore wondered what would his brother do in this situation'. Stefan was perfect in handling these matters. He missed his brother a little bit but did not want to show that in front of anyone.

Stefan was very close to his heart, but now he was out of this town for his own personal reasons. It was still hard for Stefan to cope up with his new identity'. May be he needed a lot more time to accept his fate. He had not learnt to enjoy the life. Mr. Salvatore looked into the mirror. He thought that another day of pretending to be human was starting. He heard a faint footsteps and Jonathan put his head through the door and called him "What is this master! The students are about to come and you are not yet ready". Mr. Salvatore smiled at his bossy tone and started to put on his shirt.

Folks if u like it plz plz hit d like button n do comment.. ur comment s valuable 4 me...

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

Edited by Netz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Netz thumbnail
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very interesting...

thanx for pm...
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

intersting

its d first time m reading ff other than maaneet

nd it already gain my attention

looking forward to it...😊

Edited by impoojaverma - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start...

do continue...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting
thanx  for the pm
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

4 pming me dear...πŸ˜ƒ

for ur all updates...

keep the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What more To say Yaar...

I Love Vampire Diaries

I LoooVeee Damon 😳 (more in the towels...) πŸ˜³

The way you have described him...OMG!!!!

Main marjawa...😳

Mere raaton ka nind udd jawa (and Damon is sleeping so peacefully)

The pics are awesome...and the cover pic looks nice and meaningful

I love Bamon tooo πŸ€—

And  love Your FF πŸ€—

Do continue it Dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your writing skill is magical...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
Alysia03 thumbnail
πŸ‘            wao,very interesting... love it...     πŸ‘
Netz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

intersting

its d first time m reading ff other than maaneet

nd it already gain my attention

looking forward to it...😊

thnx 4 readingit dr.. dis stry has no similarity wid d serial.. so i guess u ll face no prblm...