India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I had to talk about today's episode!!!

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Yesterday I happened to watch the episode where Arnav says sorry to Khushi. It was so lovely and dramatic, and performed to perfection by Barun and Sanaya. I was craving similar magic of a true connection which given the current state of things I assumed was far far away.

BUT the CV's in a crappy fancy dress competition (I mean I don't think even schools have them these days) gave me exactly what I wanted.

First, Khushi true to her character got nervous ate some of the mithai, calmed herself down and went for it. Stumbled, said she would start over, closed her eyes for strength and VOILA her strength appeared in a sherwani non- the- less.

Loved that Arnav says I don't know any lines, Khushi you have to do everything. Love that Khushi says to him just follow my lead. Khushi knows Arnav has no capacity to improvise, we have seen it on two occasions, when he brings the letter to Payal and he says " Kya Bolu abb"(lol) and the whole "kuch kuch kota kai" part.

Khushi (Sanaya) was brilliant, we know that Khushi is playing the part of Heer, but we know she is talking about love because she has experienced love. When she tells Arnav that his happiest day and Ranja's saddest is coming up, she knows that Arnav feels nothing for her. And BAM!!!

Arnav who doesn't know how to improvise comes up with lines for Ranja, except the lines for Ranja sounds a lot like the situation Arnav is in. Khushi is listening attentively; I believe she thought he would eat the mithai and die but didn't expect a confession of sorts.

BRILLANT!!!  Loved how she wanted him to continue because she knows its Arnav not Ranja, the Arnav who gave her his handkerchief when no one else noticed that she was crying when they entered the house for Payals wedding.

Loved that she confronted him, she wants an answer because finally she sees that behind the hate emanating from her husband there is pain, betrayal and more than anything LOVE!!! Yes she wants him to say it, because how many times she thinks he has something to say to her and he crushes her dreams, Diwali, engagement, their wedding, and every day since.

Beautiful set up for an epic blow out!! I always thought it would be Arnav who blurts out that he loves Khushi in an argument, but the CV's really do have a finger on the pulse( or a spy on India forums one of the two)

Honorable mention to Naniji, excellent work, I loved that Anjali and Nani worked together or rather Anjali knew about the plan, at the end of the day she is the only light in Arnav's life and she will show him the way to Khushi who will be his light.

Shyam well done today buddy, you played the character to the T. You were impatient and disturbed because you really wanted to be at home with the file. But here you are sitting down with the woman you are pretending to love and unable to help the woman you do love, then added to the fact that Khushi's husband once again comes to her rescue, with everyone watching.

I would like to see Shyam plan out his next move, this man is all about set up his game plan, like he did with his engagement with Khushi but we don't see him doing that now, so CV's please pull up your socks in this department as well.

This I would have liked to see:

Khushi warning Arnav that the mithai has sugar, or that is sugar free, but I guess that it would have ruined a beautiful scene with comedy.

But most of all I would have liked Arnav to say Khushi once instead of Heer. Much like he said Khushi instead of La. And then Khushi would have evidence in her corner rather than just her gut feeling.

But over all loved the episode, again I must say this daily soap is by far my favorite thing on tv. Keep up the good workJ

I must also add, that Barun gets all the praise and rightfully so, he is brilliant, gorgeous and most people on this forum like myself are girls. But without Sanaya's fire as Khushi, this would not have been IPKKND. So Barun must thank Sanaya because he gets to work opposite her who matches his talent and intensity with her spunk and enthusiasm.

Ok I'm done. Until tomorrow!!!

Love to hear what others thought about this dhamakedar episodeSmile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

skothapa123Sara.KhanBarundeewanilove9devi_maiyamskdsccraziefanprietyptaklima_najspsharmilaSunigo2sleep83chocolate15geetmaanluv-Smiles-mommamiashowstruckbhanganareeba_blossomsbk2bones88

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
A nice analysis. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate15

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I loved that episode lool
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
loveeed the episode... and totally agree with ur post
VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prietyp Senior Member
prietyp
prietyp

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode, especially the play of emotions on Arnav's face with each and every dialogue that khushi says,,,,,

•  her description of how a woman feels when she is in love---Arnav's face reflected surprise on how deep and pure Love can be! as though he just found Life!
  • Then when she says "hum mar jatenge" - he was shocked...and blurt out all his feelings as Arnav, not as Heer
  • Khushi was amazing as usual...every bit of her acting and especially her fighting spirit , no matter how bad situations seem to be is worth praise.
  • One moment, she was convinced that her death would be Arnav's best day of life...and the next moment she believed with all certainly  that he loved her and his dialogues were actually Arnav's...love he way she gives a second chance to everything and has the courage to accept and face it

S003

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Totally agree beautiful episode with dhamakedar performance by Barun and Sanaya love u both
Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
The reason why Arnav didn't say Khushi was because he said everything consciously ... He took up the opportunity to open up his heart under the pretense of acting ... He was not spell bound - he was honest and fully aware of what he was doing :)

S003

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top