Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 110)

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
update sooon dear..

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
WILL UPDATE TONIGHT 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenkabslocks

goldenmoon IF-Addictz
goldenmoon
goldenmoon

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
waitinggg

_Jyothi_

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
um waiting too swthrt...

_Jyothi_

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
waiting dear

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 31

Hearing the painful past of maneet and their baby sam had tears in her eyes.

Omg.. they suffered so much, having so much pain inside still maan is acting normal. He is really great. So the foundation is maan's. MF.. MUSKAAN FOUNDATION.

Yes sam, muskaan died because of lack of money. So maan bhai established MF, so that no other kid die because of lack of money. The operation for children will be free in that foundation told pinky.

Pinky, you don't worry. I will re-unite maan and geet again. Its my promise told sam and there is a determination in her eyes.

But that's not easy sam, geet is stubborn told pinky sadly.

Sam smiled and told nothing is big in front of love. Does her stubbornness is big in front of love no na? don't worry pinky. Maan and geet wil be one again and live happily with their daughter.

Pinky smiled and told I want the same. Hope god is with maan bhai this time.

Sam smiled at pinky and thinking the ways to be friend with geet. If she want to unite maan and geet again then friendship with geet is very important. On the other side maan is walking like a lifeless body on the middle of the road. He don't know whether the should be happy or sad, he came to know about his daughter aishu. But the sad part he cant take her in his arms and give her the love which she deserves.

Tears were continously flowing down his cheeks, the pain which he bottled up from years are now coming in the form of tears today. He don't know where he is heading to. The words which geet told him are ringing in his ears. "You are a murderer, you killed my child". But how is that possible when he himself loves his muskaan more than his own life.

Suddenly a car stopped in front of him. Adi who is searching for maan found him on the middle of the road. He sighed in relief and stopped the car. Adi got out and went near maan. he placed his hand on maan's shoulder. But maan didn't react. He kept looking in the space.

Maan, we should go home now told adi.

When I don't have anyone in my life, from where my home came? Asked maan painfully.

Adi closed his eyes understanding the pain maan is going through, but he is helpless cant do anything. Somehow adi made maan to sit in the car and drove to maan's house. They reached home. Maan got down of the car, entered into his house. Adi too followed his silently. He don't want to leave his friend alone. Maan turned back and hugged adi, maan cried cursing his fate. When he thought he has everyone in this life within no time he left again alone in his life.

He is not able to understand what to expect from this life. He is the first person in this world not knowing that he has a daughter who is turning 6 now.

Why adi? Why it is happening with me? I have a daughter but I don't know. Why god is doing with me. will I be ever able to meet my daughter and take her in my arms. Will geet ever be able to forgive me? cried maan.

Adi too had tears in his eyes seeing his friend in pain. He controlled and made maan sit on the couch. He gave him a glass of water. Maan drank it.

Adi, will geet ever forgive me? asked maan.

Don't worry maan, geet will surely realize her mistake. Soon you all be together again told adi.

That day when my muskaan was calling me I was not there with her. and now I am fearing that this first meet with my daughter wont be last meet told maan.

Maan, what you are talking. Nothing will happen such kind told adi.

I don't know adi, I never hurted any one I am not able to understand why it is happening to me told maan with teary eyes and got up to go to his room.

On the other hand sam went to her house. She is lost in her thoughts how do be friends with geet. But most importantly maan and his daughter aishu should meet atleast as a strangers.

In geet's house rano is crying to see her daughter's fate. But she decided to talk to maan. Not even thinking about the time she went out took the taxi and went to maan's house. Soon she reached maan's house to see adi sitting in the hall.

Adi called rano. Adi looked up and saw rano there. He asked her to come in.

I need to talk to maan, adi told rano.

Why aunty, you too want to hurt maan? no aunty no need your daughter told enough to my friend. Do you how he is suffering? No how can you understand. How can you all live my friend alone and go aunty. Don't you know about maan? today your daughter geet called him as a murderer. Why to say all those things better kill him at once instead of torturing him again and again. First when I came to know about geet coming here I was very happy. But now I am regretting, kaash geet kabhi nahi ati yaha told adi.

Rano looked at him with teary eyes.

I understand adi I understand everything. Its my mistake that I did what ever she told, I am helpless adi. Other than to support my daughter I couldn't do anything. But today I understood what wrong I did? Main aapke saamne haath jodta hu beta. Pls ek baar mujhe maan se milne do pls. I want to meet my son adi please told rano folding her hands in front of him.

Adi showed her maan's room. There maan is sleeping, his face is covered with tears. It pained rano. She went near him and caressed his hair. Maan recognized the touch and opened his eyes. He is seeing his mother after 6 long years. He hugged her tight and cried.

Maa called maan.

Shhh beta, don't talk anything you need rest. I am here now, I will make everything fine told rano. But maan looked at her with sad smile.

Nothing will be fine maa, geet never believe me again. I accepted my fate. But atleast you came here to see this orphan told maan.

Maan, no beta. Never tell that again. Geet still don't know the truth beta told rano.

Kuch farak nahi padhta na maa told maan.

Rano closed her eyes in pain. Maan placed his head on her lap and closed his eyes. Rano closed her eyes and remembered the words of raj, when he came the next day of muskaan's death.

He came to give money to maan for muskaan's operation. But after knowing the news he is very much shocked and sad. Some where he is responsible for this. He came to rano and told whatever happened. Raj didn't cheat on maan, its geet's mamaji who did it. He was angry on maan for insulting in front of whole family and waited for right opportunity. He used raj and succeeded in his plan. He blackmailed raj not to give back the money. Raj had no other option.

When he came to give money it was too late. After one year, mamaji met with an accident and he is paralysed. He cant walk or move. He is still suffering. When maan came to know about that he didn't react. There is no use now, but happy that mamaji got what he deserved. Raj gave money back to maan, but he didn't take. He earned money from his own talent and he is now multimillionaire and famous bollywood choreographer. But he never came in front of camera.

Maan slept on rano's lap. Next day morning maan got up and saw he is alone in his room. Now he is used to this life.

In geet's house:

Geet is getting ready to the office. None of them talked with her. but geet didn't care. Rano went to aishu's room and saw her dancing on the bed with music player on. Rano smiled at that and told wow aishu you are dancing very well.

Aishu smiled and told thanku nani, but mama wont allow to dance na. and I want to learn dance.

Rano felt sad for her but a sudden idea popped in rano's mind. She went near aishu and told I have a plan dear and you can learn dance too. But you should not tell to your mama. Ok??

Really?? I can learn dance? Asked aishu excitedly.

Yes you can told rano. At least you can be close to your papa thought rano and wiped her tears.

Here cam shifted in geet's apartment as her neighbor. Sam talked with pari and rano explaining her plan. Rano and pari are very happy and decided to help in sam's plan.

Precap: maan meeting his daughter.

Geet-sam friendship.

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashisravanthi93Candy_jskangsarbjeetanuradha12maneetmayurWhitepigeondivyaraghanipreetymaaneetNivedithachandbhawna02mans22PoonamTdiyachillmaankisimmShalinaparbinsweet-mishtyCiaMaaneetpari1689sstylishdollLadyArwenRiti.kNH1971PujaShreefatema_007jssoodanmirzadreamylove4alldivya22kuhu18Alameluangelarafzariya123shri12Jeba.Rahmanmehak173Maaneet099paponeconNiharika.Nairritzy09tanvi04meettukiran_ratiambeernkabslocksgill123-Mounika-impoojavermasdlife19Tyrovrinda22Shruthelove2_somazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15seemamarynahtani88rsroopalisona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991freya123khwaishfanjanu_2006jasminerahulDesigirls12Angel13.LilGreenRobot.bhanu_rekhagNeelambari..abinash079_BlackPearl_tamanna1391Sri_Radhagoldenmoon-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Souravdrrose31

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Me first yiiipppeee
After soopooo long
Loved the update
Felt liking crying seeing maan position
Feeling sooo bad for him
Nd sooo angry on geet
She did wrong nd still doing wrong
Nd raj nd sooo cald mamaji of geet