Fan Fictions

MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 101)

Post Reply New Post

Page 101 of 122

Nivedithachand

Nivedithachand

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
OMG !!! SB... Am crying...crying & cryinggg... Poor Maaneet !!!!!!  Will Geet forgive him ever ???!!! I'll be really happy if am given a chance to kill Raj !!! Awesome !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 101)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love4all

IF-Dazzler

love4all

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
a painful part dear 

so imotional 

but really nice 

i want to kill  that raaj

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Chapter 30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkG3u9XKNkc

(Listen to this song while reading )

No, my daughter cant leave me told maan and tried to wake up muskaan. Hearing no response from her he collapsed on the chair and hugged muskaan tight and cried. Adi too hugged maan and cried.

Adi, how can my muskaan leave me and go. Please tell her to wake up cried maan, hugging her daughter tight.

Maan, please sambhalo apne aap ko please told adi, tears were flowing down his cheeks. Muskaan is very close to him and pinky. Here after getting the news pinky rushed to hospital. She saw geet just sat there like a statue without any emotions. Pinky rushed to geet and placed her hand on her shoulder. But geet didn't move. This worried pinky and cupped her face.

Geet, look at me. Once look at me cried pinky. Geet looked at pinky with no expression on her face. Geet pointed towards muskaan. Pinky cried seeing her friends condition. Rano and pari asked geet to cry but she just sat there silently. Inside maan is crying his heart out.

Maan think about geet once told adi.

Then maan looked at adi. Go maan she needs you told adi.

Maan placed muskaan on the bed and rushed to geet. Maan sat infront of geet and looked at her with teary eyes. Seeing maan she hugged him tight and they both cried. They wanted geet to cry, and after seeing maan, geet couldn't hold back her pain.

Its been a week their muskaan left them. There is only darkness all around. Geet sat on the bed caressing her stomach.

Geet (st): The history has repeated again, in past I lost my dad and now I lost my daughter. Kyun mere saath aisa ho raha hain babaji, kya kiya maine. Maan wont change I am sure. He wont think of consequences and do what ever he thinks. This is all happened because he helped his friend. If he didn't help his friend then we could have saved our muskaan. I am sorry baby I am so sorry.

Geet still remembers how muskaan was calling maan when she was breathing heavily. She is in so grief that she didn't think what she is talking.

Maan, you killed my daughter, you killed my daughter mumbled geet.

Here maan is in the hall sitting alone hugging muskaan's pic. He remembered geet is alone in their room. He placed the pic on the table and went to their room to see what geet is doing.

When he entered he is shocked to see geet is packing her bag.

Geet, where are you going? Asked maan.

Aapka matlab? Asked geet angrily.

I mean why you are packing bag? Asked maan.

Geet didn't answer and continued packing her things. Maan is confused and held geet's hand but geet jerked his hand and looked at him angrily.

Geet'

Don't don't touch me shouted geet.

Geet..

Geet held his collar you killed my daughter maan, you killed my daughter. Jo kuch bhi hua wo sab tumari wajah se hua. My daughter didn't died because of her health, she died because of you. Jab wo uski aakri saans le rahi thi daddy daddy karke sirf aapko pukar rahi thi.

Geet muskaan is my life how can you say that? Asked maan.

No no no, jab tumne uss raj ko help kiya tha tab tumne kisi ke baare mein soha. Nahi na. agar tum uss din mere aur muskaan ke baare mein socha tho yeh sab nahi hota. For outside world you may be a great friend and you may help to other without thinking of anything. But for me you are murderer of my daughter muskaan shouted geet.

Geet..

When muskaan left us from that minute there is no relation between us. Samjhe tum?? Shouted geet and cried. Maan stood there like a statue looking painfully at geet. Tears were flowing from their eyes endlessly. From the moment their muskaan left them, everything has changed into darkness. Geet is carrying their baby but she is afraid to tell to maan. And she don't want anything happen to this baby of hers. So she decided to leave maan forever.

Geet packed her bag and took in her hand and once last time glanced at maan and left from there not able to see his painful face and tears in his eyes. Maan looked at geet who is leaving him, he didn't dare to stop because of mistake is his.

He collapsed on his knees and hid his face in his palms and cried his heart out. The pain today he is in is not expressed in words. First he lost his daughter and now his geet left him and gone.

Music'

zindagi mein koyi kabhi aaye na rabba

one shouldn't come in anybody's life, o god

aaye jo koyi toh phir jaaye na rabba

and if comes, should never go away

dene ho gar mujhe baad mein aansoo'

if somebody want to give me tears later

toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba - 2

then one shouldn't make me smile first

Maan sat there on his knees with a picture of geet and muskaan close to his heart.

Why god why you did this to me? everything was going fine then why you took off my daughter. Kya bigada hain hum aapka. And now my geet left me alone and went away. Shayad meri zindagi mein khushiyon ke liye koi jagah nahi hain thought maan and smiled sadly.

dil ke jo armaan the, dil mein hi reh gaye

the desires/wishes of heart remained in heart itself

aashiqui jo kee toh ham, ashqon mein beh gaye

i love somebody, and now i drift in tears

gham ka fasaana hai, dard ye puraana hai

this is the story of sorrow, this pain is old

itna bhi koyi yaad aaye na rabba

one shouldn't miss somebody so much

toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Aapko tho pata hain na babaji ki meri muskaan aur meri geet ek din mujhe chodkar chale jayenge. Par kyun aapne mujhe itni khushiyan di jab sab kuch katam ho jaane wala tha. Kyun babaji kyun cried maan. His pain is beyond limits today.

Meri geet bhi mujhe samaj nahi payi. Main meri muskaan ko maar diya kya babaji. Aap hi boliye cried maan. Mujhe itna khushiyan kyun di aapne babaji, kyun??? Screamed maan.

ashq aankhon mein bhare hain, jigar jalta hai

my eyes are filled with tears, my heart is burning

kya qayaamat hai, kya qayaamat hai

what a distruction is this

kya qayaamat hai'

what a distruction is this

bhari barsaat mein ghar jalta hai

in the heavy rain a home is burning

yahi sochta hoon kaise usko bhoolaaunga

i always think that how should i forget her

na woh kabhi aayegi, na usse bhool paaunga

she will never come to me, and i will never forget her

jeene ka thheekaana hai na marne ka bahaana hai

there is no source for what i should live, and there is no excuse to die as well

itna bhi koyi bhi sataaye na rabba

one should tease that much, o god

toh pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba
pehele koyi hasaaye na rabba

Muskaan aapne hame akele chodke chale gaye, kyun beta kyun?? Aap apni papa se pyaar nahi karte haina? Aapki mama bhi mujhe chodke chali gayi. Aapki mama ki bolo beta mere paas aajaane ke liye. Pls geet come back to me. I cant live without you geet, I cant.. cried maan and collapsed on the floor and hugged their photo and cried cried. His eyes turned red due to continous crying. But the pain is not reducing. Does his geet ever come back in his life again?

Here geet took rano and pari and left to London as she got posting there. Rano and pari tried to convince geet but she is nowhere to listen. They reached London and geet took promise from rano and pari that they should never contact maan and should not tell about her pregnancy. They nodded having no other option.

Here pinky is angry on geet for doing like this, leaving maan all alone who is in pain. Pinky and adi took care of maan. Maan didn't had any food for days and his health became worst. But pinky after giving birth to rohan, maan again came back to his normal self. Maan worked hard to earn money. He worked in a construction company and at the same time did choreography in different bollywood movies. Now maan singh khurana is famous choreographer. For all the top movie he is the choreographer. But his name or his picture never came out. He maintained a low profile always. Now maan is a multi milloneir.

~~ Present ~~

Hearing the painful past of maneet and their baby sam had tears in her eyes.

Omg.. they suffered so much, having so much pain inside still maan is acting normal. He is really great. So the foundation is maan's. MF.. MUSKAAN FOUNDATION.

Yes sam, muskaan died because of lack of money. So maan bhai established MF, so that no other kid die because of lack of money. The operation for children will be free in that foundation told pinky.

Pinky, you don't worry. I will re-unite maan and geet again. Its my promise told sam and there is a determination in her eyes.

P..S.: Next update only after 15 pages of comments and 140+ likes.. 

Hii this is part 30. Hope you all like it.

Pls hit LIKE and do COMMENT..

waiitng for ur response..

Love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 26 October 2012 at 11:02am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamiSShah786nehavashiluminousmkd.70Candy_jskangsarbjeetWhitepigeonlathaaumans22PoonamTdiyachillthendral_111Shilalipipreet.harmanrani1391preetymaaneetshailimgsheetalvasabhawna02ManeetTUJANENAShalinaparbinAamerasasusweet-mishtyqueenbee001NivedithachandCiaMaaneetRiti.kpari1689amrinderdhamiLadyArwen-eiya-NH1971fatema_007kabslocksjssoodMaaneet099love4allkuhu18divya22Alameluzariya123Jeba.Rahmananmirzashri12geetsrir.maansweetsampa39alekhika20anjucoolshruti_luvs_mskangelic_cuteAsh1991harshithaaaaaaaNiharika.Nairmeetturitzy09paponeconMishti13ambeernrenjini263Tyrovrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-seemamarymandy15_BlackPearl_zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-rai--Ratna--meena..freya123nahtani88anshramitzi11janu_2006khwaishfanimpoojavermaAngel13Desigirls12MonaSWritesdolly10drrose31spvdbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..abinash079tamanna1391goldenmoonSri_Radha-Orchid-Krishna_Sourav

drrose31

IF-Stunnerz

drrose31

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
that was a touchy part 

sad,emotional and painful

so sam is all set to re unite maaneet 

lets see how !!!

pinky and adi were very supportive for maan but they didn't think abt geet's pain 

and let her go away from there to London... Cry

will be waiting for next 

cont soon 

Edited by drrose31 - 27 October 2012 at 3:53am

_Jyothi_

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
u know it ws sooo emotional
maine bola tha i will skip dis part
bt nai skip kr sakhi
seriously it ws too emotional
maan ka kya fault the
he belive in his friendship
bt geet did wrong
atleast she has pari rano nd new baby bt wht abt maan
seriously she doesnt deserve maan
nd sam ka positive role
good to see
update soon

_Jyothi_

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
painful emotional updateCry
what was maan's faukt in this that geet left him to die like this
he just helped his frnd was it wrong 
i count never forgive geet she not only left maan 
she kept him away from his daughter still i know maan will not help geet rsponsible for anything 
even if now geet ask him to die he will die without anything fussCry

_Jyothi_

shri12

IF-Dazzler

shri12

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
it was very emotional and painful update dear maaneet depart ion aur waiing for maaneet to be united

_Jyothi_

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
sorry dear mera like not working
the past was so painful geet ne maan ko zimmedar mana
she left him and he was all shattered

_Jyothi_

Post Reply New Post