Fan Fictions

MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 122

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
superb, wonderful emotional,part

what happen to Muskan
 maan is feeling guilty for trusting wrong person
maan need 25lakhs for operation
now what will happen
 feeling sad for maaneet, muskan
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 90)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
waiting eagerly

_Jyothi_

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
superb  update 

_Jyothi_

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting yarDay Dreaming

_Jyothi_

seemamary

IF-Sizzlerz

seemamary

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi dear i loved your ff plsss do add me in your pm list.

_Jyothi_

ruhakhan

IF-Dazzler

ruhakhan

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
omg ab kya hoga hw muskaan got so critical
i hope the doctor saves her
do update soon

_Jyothi_

mandy15

IF-Sizzlerz

mandy15

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
superb update dear:)

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 29:

P.S.:This update will be emotional, read if you wish to.. If you dont want to read this part then pls tell me i will give the gist of this update...

Doctor you arrange for operation, I will arrange money told maan and got up.

Adi too followed him and stopped maan.

Maan one minute told adi.

Maan turned back and asked him what?

Maan how you arrange money, you just joined the office a month back. We wont get loan in a week told adi.

I know adi, but for time being atleast I get 4-5 lacs loan so that we can arrange for the operation told maan.

Hmm.. I will also apply for loan, once it get sanctioned I will inform you told adi.

But adi how can you' asked maan.

Maan, muskaan is like my daughter too told adi and hugged him.

Thanku adi thanked maan.

Seeing maan, geet rushed to him. Maan what did doctor tell? Asked geet.

Geet the operation should be done in one week and we need 25 lacs for operation geet told maan.

Hearing this geet gasped, rano and pari became worried. Tears formed in geet's eyes.

Geet you don't worry, I will somehow arrange the money told maan.

Yeh kya horaha hain hamari bachi ke saath thought geet. A sudden fear engulfed in geet. When her mamaji cheated her dad, he was unwell and he died because there is no money for his treatment and on top of that her dad was depressed. And now when Raj cheated maan, everything was going fine but suddenly is unwell. And they need money which they don't have now. Geet ran from there without saying anything.

Geet.. geet called maan.

But geet didn't listen and running. She reached near by temple. She broke down on her knees and cried her heart out.

Babaji, please save my daughter. Pls babaji, I cant live without her cried geet. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and saw maan there. Geet got up and looked at him. Her face is blank which worried maan.

Geet, please don't loose your hope. Our muskaan will be fine. I am here told maan.

But geet snapped his hand and looked at him with anger. She held his collar. Maan is shocked due to her sudden move.

Geet..

Stop it maan just stop it. Why you did like that maan. How many times I have told you think twice before you do anything. But no why you will listen to me. your friends are important for you na. If you thought before helping that Raj today we wont be in this position. How we will arrange 25 lacs maan, that too in 1 week cried geet.

Maan too had tears in his eyes. He is feeling helpless, his brain is not working, he just stood there numb. What geet told is right, if he would have thought before thinking anything then today he would have paid that amount for operation.

Maan left from there without saying a single word. Geet sat down, and caressed her stomach.

I am sorry baby, I thought to tell about you after the sports event of your sister. But see what happened to your sister. Pls you too pray to babaji for your sister's health cried geet caressing her stomach and talking with her unborn baby.

Here maan walked out of the temple geet's words are ringing in his ears.

In that trance he reached office and went to talk with his boss. Maan explained muskaan's condition, being a nice man he told he will try to give loan to him but 1 week is very less time.

Don't worry maan, I will try my level best to approve the loan told boss.

Thanku sir, thanku so much told maan and left from there. He called adi and rano and told the same matter. Geet went to muskaan's ward and sat beside her.

Muskaan opened her eyes and smiled at geet. Geet caressed her hair.

Mama, where is daddy? Asked muskaan.

He will come muski, you take rest told geet.

Mama, I want to go home told muskaan.

Muski we will go in 2-3 days told geet and kissed her forehead.

Okay told muskaan and made a face.

Suddenly muskaan started breathing heavily. Mama.. mama called muskaan.

Geet got up worriedly and asked muskaan, what happened beta, wait I will call doctor.

Geet rushed to doctor's cabin and called doctor. Doctor came and injected her and placed a oxygen mask.

Now muskaan is fine and is sleeping told doctor. Geet sighed in relief.

Geet beta, we have to operate her as soon as possible, her condition is getting critical day by day told doctor.

Geet nodded with tears. Doctor patted her cheek and left from there. Here pari tried calling yash but he is in abroad for a meeting and is busy. Adi tried for loan but he didn't get as he took recently for his mom.

4 days passed, there is no improvement. Maan use to stay with muskaan at nights and take care of her. He is so worried, he asked his friends for help but still he didn't get even 10 lacs.

One day adi came running to maan and told that Raj has come to Delhi. Maan is angry on him but now he need money, he thought of asking him. When adi and maan went to raj's house they came to know that today is his engagement.

Adi and maan went to his room. Raj is shocked to see them.

Raj I need to talk to you told maan.

Cant you see maan today is my engagement, I don't have time now told raj rudely.

Raj please, my daughter is not well, I need money told maan.

Oh you came for money, sorry yaar. I cant gove you now. come tomorrow told raj.

In Hospital:

Muskaan condition is getting worst. And today from morning she started breathing heavily. Rano, Geet and pari stood there helpless. Doctor came out and looked at geet sadly.

Doctor what happened? Asked geet.

We are sorry geet, her condition is out of control told doctor.

Geet stood there numb, tears were falling down her cheeks. You can see her now told doctor and left from there.

Geet went inside cabin, saw muskaan who is looking pale. Geet caressed her cheek.

Muskaan opened her eyes and tried to smile. The first word came out of her mouth is daddy.

Where is daddy? Asked muskaan.

He is coming now muskaan told geet.

Her pulse is sinking and is breathing heavily. She held geet's hand tight and asking for maan.

Daddy daddy asked muskaan breathing heavily.

Geet hugged her tight, pls muskaan you cant leave us thought geet and cried.

Suddenly muskaan stopped talking anything and moving. Geet, hugged her daughter who is no more and cried her heart out.

You cant do this muskaan, you cant cried geet. Rano who saw geet like this broke down completely. Her grand daughter is no more. Pari who came there with medicines is shocked to see her mothers condition. Pari rushed to rano and asked

Maa what happened?

Rano hugged pari and told muskaan' hame chodke chali gayi. Pari is shattered and hugged rano tight and cried. Immediately pari called adi and pinky and told.

In raj's house:

Raj.. shouted maan and held his collar.

Leave me maan and go from here. You want money and I told to come tomorrow told raj and left from there. Just then adi's phone rang.

Maan, we need to go to hospital told adi.

Why?? Asked maan.

Doctor is calling us told adi trying hard to control his tears. How can he tell to maan.

Maan and adi reached hospital. He saw geet is sitting outside, all lost and pale. He didn't understand anything. He rushed to muskaan's ward. Maan thought that muskaan is sleeping. He went near her and kissed her forehead.

Muskaan.. called maan.

Maan' called adi.

Shh she is sleeping told maan.

Maan, she is no more told adi. Maan looked at adi with anger and shouted stop it adi, don't talk rubbish. She is sleeping wait I will wake her up told maan.

Maan remembers when geet was trying to wake her up she didn't. finally when maan woke her up saying he will buy ice cream, how she got up.

Muskaan, you are a good girl na wake up told maan.

No reply.

Muskaan, daddy will bring toys for you told maan.

Hmm I know, daddy will buy you ice cream told maan.

But hearing no response from her maan got worried. He looked at adi, he nodded with tears.

No, my daughter cant leave me told maan and tried to wake up muskaan. Hearing no response from her he collapsed on the chair and hugged muskaan tight and cried. Adi too hugged maan and cried.

Precap: Present..

Edited by jyothikrish - 22 October 2012 at 10:30am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashimkd.70Candy_jsmaneetmayurWhitepigeondivyaraghanilathaaumans22laven25thendral_111PoonamTdiyachillbhawna02sheetalvasaAameraCiaMaaneetNivedithachandrani1391shailimgsweet-mishtyqueenbee001Shalinaparbinpari1689Riti.kLadyArwen-eiya-fatema_007sstylishdollNH1971princes939kabslockslove4allruhakhandivya22angelarafanmirzaana1411Dei_Gratiashri12Mishti13Tia-AFreeBirdfffan123anjucoolharshithaaaaaaaalekhika20Niharika.Nairmeettu_AngelSonu_ritzy09paponeconambeernammu5sdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6vrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-impoojaverma-Mounika-gill123mitzi11khwaishfanpop77janu_2006seemamaryfreya123meena..mandy15nahtani88AvadaKedavrasona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991Desigirls12Angel13renjini263MonaSWritesdolly10Neelambari.._BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagSri_Radhatamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Souravdrrose31

Post Reply New Post

Go to top