Fan Fictions

MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 122

sona-rai

IF-Sizzlerz

sona-rai

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jyothi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF: do i deserve ur love?#2 pt 32 pg 114 19/11 (Page 44)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya22

IF-Dazzler

divya22

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
nice part,...
finally engagement... yipeee
so maaneet will tell whole truth... lets c kya hota hai??????

_Jyothi_

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamTsheetalvasakabslocksTamilarasiqueenbee001Candy_jsaparnapoduriMONIJA78Parimishtynish025x_Mishti_xpreetymaaneetcutestar12shri12MakpieNivedithachandARSALAkhan-Manashi-ringmekarna91divya22aksnruhakhanambeerneiya22jssoodkhushi1022Desigirls12crazydreamrenjini263J.RahmanAIMAMSKtiakashyapAngel13Mishti13impoojavermagill123sriradtanvi04maanharlove2_somapaponeconAsh1991prrk86freya123--Ratna--minnie_tweetieGcs-girlShravya.Mtushti-kiranRemya_Pillairitzy09nahtani88aamirkhanfanjasminerahulpop77dona86muraadlovesddpunam2712maneetlover1drrose31poongs123lil.mizz.smexiidolly10tamanna1391shrutheAjaybhanu_rekhagspvdhinal_maaneetjanu_2006--aarthi--sona-raiTyromeena..abinash079-dia-zaara2212PrithviSanyo1,

Thanku for your likes and comments...
really very very sad with the response i got for this FF... when i pmed 200 i got only 78.. CryCryShockedShocked
really so depressed... CryCry
plz tell me should i continue this or not... not feeling like updating seeing very poor likes and comments...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenjssoodana1411minnie_tweetiemeena.._BlackPearl_aamirkhanfansona-rai--Ratna--punam2712impoojaverma-Mounika-Remya_Pillailove2_somarenjini263tamanna1391-Orchid-

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 20:

"I am always there for you jaan" assured maan with a smile. Geet sighed and went in. maan droke back to his house and slept off feeling tired. Next day is important for both maan and geet. They are going to be bound in a sacred bond. And their marriage is in less than a month. Both are excited for starting a new life. Both of them slept dreaming.

Next day is full of dreams and excitement. Their relation is going to new level. They are going to be engaged. Both are very excited. Maan never thought that he will get a family but today his dream is coming true. And geet is not less excited, she thought she will never be happy again after her dad's death. But no maan has changed everything. She felt comfortable with him and she again learned how to smile.

Geet took shower and came out wearing a bathrobe. She saw her engagement dress on her bed and caressed it. Her maan selected this dress for her. She wore it and sat infront of a mirror. Rano brought jewels for her and asked geet, which one you want to wear?

Geet looked at some of the jewels and selected the matching one. Rano smiled and kissed her forehead.

Always be happy geet told rano with tears in her eyes. Just then pari entered the room and saw her mom and sister.

Ladies, what is this emotional drama ha? Today its just engagement. So chill and get ready fast told pari to lighten the situation.

They both looked at her and smiled and rano twisted her ears and told when you will get married na, you will come to know.

Oh come on mom, leave it I will help di now told pari. Rano smiled at her nautanki and left the room. Pari helped geet in getting ready. She wore the matching bangles, maang tika, ear rings and finally maan's fav payal. She applied pink lip gloss matching her dress. Just a little touch up. She lifted her eye lids and looked herself in the mirror.

Hayeee di, today maan jiju will be flat. He cant even blink his eyes, u are looking beautiful told pari.

Geet blushed hearing her and told shut up pari.

Oyy oyyy.. your cheeks are getting redder teased pari. Geet blushed further more.

Here in maan's house:

Adi, pinky, dev and yash are making arrangements. Here maan came out of his shower with a towel tied around his waist. He looked at his sherwani which is placed on the bed. Maan smiled looking as his dress. How geet was so nervous to show it to him, as she never shopped before. But how can maan not like his jaan's choice. He loved his sherwani. He wore his sherwani and applied gel to his hair, he looked himself in the mirror. Hayeee all girls are dead seeing this handsome and hot hunk.

He got ready and came down, saw his friends doing some work. He felt so blessed having them as his friends. They are like family to him. Finally all of them got ready and headed towards the engagement venue.

Here geet and others too got ready and they too headed towards the engagement venue. Geet's family reached there first and they went inside. The hall is decorated so beautifully, the hall is filled with red roses, orchids and different colors of balloons. It is simple yet out standing. Geet so much loved the decors and she is now waiting for maan. She went to the room and sat there. Others are busy in arranging last minute things. Soon maan and his friends and some of his students reached the venue. Even maan too loved the dcor, his friends did the way he told and he is very thankuful to them. Pinky went to geet's room and hugged her.

Aww geet, you are looking beautiful chirped pinky. Geet smiled at her friends excitement. Maan went near the mandap and waiting for geet. Suddenly all the lights were turned off. There his angel, his life is climbing down the stairs, with pari and pinky on either side. He is so lost in her beauty, her innocence. He want to take her away from this world only their love exists. She is blushing like hell and her eyes found maan. He is looking handsome, they eyes locked and both are lost in each other, forgetting about the whol world. Their world stopped there. Geet is looked like an angel, who brought happiness his life. And maan is a savior, who saved her from all the bad and gave a great encouragement.

Geet reached the mandap and they both are standing side by side and the lights turned on. Rano came there and kissed his forehead and blessed him. Maan smiled at her. Soon she gave the engagement rings to maan and geet. Maan slided the ring and geet too. Finally they are engaged. Maan held gee than and kissed back of her hand.

Their friends brought a cake and put infront of them. Maneet cut the cake and fed each other, while all others clapped and whistled for the happy occasion.

Suddenly the whole hall became silent. In the middle of the hall pari and pinky stood with a smile on their faces.

Pinky and pari: Wah - Wah Ramji, Jodi Kya Banai

Bhaiya Aur Bhabhi Ko, Badhai Ho Badhai

Sab Rasmon Se Badi Hai Jag Mein

Dil Se Dil Ki Sagai..!

Aapki Kripa Se Yeh, Shubh Ghadi Aai

Jiji Aur Jija Ko, Badhai Ho Badhai

Sab Rasmon Se Badi Hai Jag Mein

Dil Se Dil Ki Sagai..!

Geet had tears in her eyes and so as maan. Pinky and pari are sisters to him. Pari is first sister to him. They 3 share a great bond mainly maan and pinky. Pinky always there for maan when he needed some one the most. He shared his happiness to her. And he always wants pinky to be happy.

Pari, she is such a sweet girl. She always wants maan and geet to be happy.. within very less time, maan became close to this family. He is very thankful to god.

Maan hugged both pinky and pari and thanked them. Now all the girls made a group and looked at geet and sang.

Girls: Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja
Kab se aaye hain tere dulhe raja
Ab der na kar, jaldi aaja

Maan looked at geet and sang while dancing: Ho... ooo... ooo...
Tere, ghar aaya, main aaya tujhko lene
Dil ke, badle mein, dil ka nazrana dene
Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai
Sun sun sun sun...
Saajan ji ghar aaye, hay
Saajan ji ghar aaye
Dulhan kyon sharmaaye, hay
Saajan ji ghar aaye

Omg.. geet is furiously blushing listening to him and hid behind her mom. rano smiled at her and sang.

Rano:

Mehandi laake... gehane paake
Hay roke tu sabko rula ke
Sabere chali jaayegi, tu bada yaad aayegi
Too bada yaad aayegi, yaad aayegi
Hay roke tu sabko rula ke
Sabere chali jaayegi, tu bada yaad aayegi
Too bada yaad aayegi, yaad aayegi

Rano and geet had tears in their eyes, so as pari. They 3 had a group hug. Maan is looking at them lovingly. The most serious and stubborn girl geet when he met her first, but now she is crying like a small kid. How much pain she bolted up inside. To lighten the situation maan went near rano and sang.

Maan:

Meri har dhadkan kya bole hai
Sun sun sun sun...

Hearing this rano smiled at him and kissed his forehead. She is so lucky to have such a caring and loving son-in-law. Only for name sake he is son-in-law. But he is actually a son to her. Maan hugged rano and told don't worry maa, hum aapko chodke kahi nahi jayenge.

Geet is looking at them in awe, how lucky she is to have him in his life.

Now all the pairs are on the dance floor and a romantic slow song is played. Maan and geet are dancing and they both are lost in each other.

(this is a telugu song from the movie CHAKRAM and one of the wonderful song. Plz listen this song and read the English translation. You will surely enjoy this. Its maan's POV, from the day he met geet.. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3H4XfMXgvM

Maan:

Oke oka maata
Madilona daagundi mounamgaa
Oke oka maata
Pedavopalenanta teeyangaa
Naa peru nee premani
Naa daari nee valapani
Naa choopu nee navvani
Naa oopire nuvvani
Neeku cheppaalani

(one an only one word is hiding silently in my heart

One and only one word so sweet that the lips can not bear

my name is your love

my path is your affection

my sight is your smile

and your are my breath

this I want to tell you)

Oke oka maata
Oke oka maata

(one an only one word is hiding silently in my heart

what would you do if Isay that I do not exist

with a smile and unbelief, you would gently tell me to go)

Nenu ani lenu ani
Chebite em chestaavu
Nammanani navvukoni
Chaalle pommantaavu
Nee manasuloni aasagaa
Nilichedi nenani
Nee tanuvuloni sparsagaa
Tagiledi nenani
Nee kanti maimarupuloo
Nanu polchukontaanani
Tala aanchi nee gundepai
Naa peru vintaanani
Neeku cheppaalani

Oke oka maata

Oke oka maata
Naa peru nee premani
Naa daari nee valapani
Naa choopu nee navvani
Naa oopire nuvvani
Neeku cheppaalani

(I am the hope that stays in your heart

I am the touch that your body feels

I will recognize myself in the glitter of your eyes

I will hear my name when I rest head on your bosom

this I want to tell you

one an only one word is hiding silently in my heart

to walk as a step of you is journey says my feet

to live with out you is death says my life

do not even remember the life before you came into my life

the moment I met you will never leave me

I spend every moment as a life time

do you even know that this is all your influence?

this I want to tell you

my name is your love

my path is your affection

my sight is your smile

and your are my breath

this I want to tell you

One and only one word so sweet that the lips can not bear)

geet hugged him tight with tears in her eyes listening to him. She fell in love him all over again. Maan too kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

Soon all the guests left from there and geet's family, maan and his friends were there teasing maan and geet.

precap: friends teasings..

Rano knowing the truth..

hii friends, here is part 20, hope u like it..

plz hit LIKE n do comment..

love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 26 July 2012 at 11:53am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiCandy_jskangsarbjeetWhitepigeondivyaraghanimandakini_marchrubykatariyapreetymaaneetshailimgpreet.harmannish025Nivedithachandsweet-mishty9290860623bhawna02PoonamTsheetalvasamans22shristi1LadyArwen-eiya-Makpiepari1689NH1971Tamanna_TJAmElOdIfatema_007cutestar12kabslocksjssoodana1411mayapariRupalSONU_29sridevi_nKasiKasiJeba.Rahmanlg001shri12sweetysarandivya22happydays30Alameluangelarafpaponecon-Veritaserum-minnie_tweetieAsh1991harshithaaaaaaawajiha-1ritzy09tanvi04ambeern_AngelSonu_meettunehakapoor7Niharika.Nairfffan123Mishti13AIMAMSKlil.mizz.smexiicrazydreamimpoojavermarenjini263-Mounika-Little_Mermaid.vrinda22punam2712Desigirls12Angel13.LilGreenRobot.Shruthelove2_somaRemya_Pillaimeena..freya123sona-rai--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_zaara2212sdlife19khwaishfannahtani88aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetjanu_2006jasminerahulpop77bhanu_rekhagNeelambari..abinash079tamanna1391dolly10Sri_Radhagoldenmoon-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Sourav

divya22

IF-Dazzler

divya22

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Whole engagement thing was awesome n beautiful...
They both hv such a good past memory... Pata nai kiski nazar lag gayi...

_Jyothi_

crazydream

IF-Rockerz

crazydream

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL UPDATE.

Amazing

Maan n Geet engagement. They are happy to
Get each other. Thinking abt how they got in their
Lives.

The whole engagement scene was lovely. Maan
Mesmerized by Geet's beauty. Maaneet lost in
Their own world.

All the song were nice. Even read the English trans.
Of tamil song.

Rano knowing the truth. Waiting for it.

Hey I luv ur ff. Don't even think of stopping
This.
Continue soon.

_Jyothi_

rubykatariya

rubykatariya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
wow awesome update
maaneet engagement