~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhurandarbhat

I'm scared for Anwesha in the coming episodes. She needs to be careful with her song selection. Naino mein badra chaye is a restrictive song. There is not much variation that can be done with this song. She should have chosen Lataji's songs such as "Mose Chal" or "Lag ja gale" or "Kuhu kuhu bole koyeliya" which would have brought forth her true potential. But even then she did a good job. I don't understand what's wrong with Shaan and Shantanu. How could they give more points than her to Sharib's horrible performance?

I am scared too, especially when I saw her along with Torsha and Rehman at the bottom three for  elimination, She deserved better points then both of them and Toshi as well, typical scenario for her once again, as was in chotte Ustadd Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiswasdhurandarbhatsoni_kuribellevue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 6)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bobbiswas

Groupbie

bobbiswas

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
This week Anwesha will rock for sure (waiting to receive MMS in Bob's mobile on this ... secret service of Bob) ... Keep smiling ... just a matter of time

haatKatabonkadhurandarbhatLove-u-allYusBee

haatKatabonka

haatKatabonka

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Count me in..an ardent anwesha fan !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

haatKatabonka

haatKatabonka

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobbiswas

This week Anwesha will rock for sure (waiting to receive MMS in Bob's mobile on this ... secret service of Bob) ... Keep smiling ... just a matter of time

Yes bob u r right,this week anwesha is in TOP 2 ClapClapClap

rudr_26bobbiswasdhurandarbhatLove-u-all

bobbiswas

Groupbie

bobbiswas

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haatKatabonka

You are getting messgaes before BOB !!!! that's great indeed ... I hope this is authentic ... Nomoshkar ... Ek Minute Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haatKatabonkaLove-u-all

haatKatabonka

haatKatabonka

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

You are getting messgaes before BOB !!!! that's great indeed ... I hope this is authentic ... Nomoshkar ... Ek Minute Big smile

Now please don't shootLOLBig smile

bobbiswasLove-u-all

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Yepiii Clap

That means we are going to be listening to the real Anwesha this week... Party Dancingup till now she did'nt do too bad either but she seemed a bit holding herself.

I want to see the same chote Ustaad Anwesha. She truly is a young singing prodigy who mesmerized the music lovers all over the world.

We wish best of luck to this little angel. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiswasdhurandarbhatbellevue

bellevue

Goldie

bellevue

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I was out of town and saw how Anwesha was singing. I feel she is warming up and in the next episode she will just floor all her fans with her magical singing. She is one incredible talented new singer who will prove her mettle soon!!

bobbiswasLove-u-all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.