~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Originally posted by ninastx

</div>

<div>

If the voting is left to the audience than the outcome is such!!! Is audience voting for Talent, or appearance of the singers????? Decisions should be left to the judges...this is not the first time audience voting has gone wrong...She was not getting standing ovations for nothing...Results based on Audience voting has to stop...Anwesha is an incredible singer...

</div>
Having been an ardent supporter of Anwesha since her Chhote Ustaad days, I have been witness to the amount of support she has been receiving from her huge fan base. Her fan clubs are always buzzing with activity from people all over the world. So it is really difficult to believe that there was a dearth of votes that made her lose the top 3 position. Everytime she participates in these shows, her fans toil hard to give her votes from various sources. And when she loses, there is expression of shock and disbelief everywhere. Star plus never makes the details transparent, and at the end there is always confusion with people wondering what struck them.

But the good part is that everytime this happens, the shock and disappointment leads more people to join her list of supporters. This little girl created sensation during Chhote Ustaad and there has been continuous pressure on her. Whenever she sings, expectations have been very high. Maybe this pressure really made her a little bitnervous in the begining of this show. But what a comeback she made! Inspite of having a shy and reserved personality, she experimented with songs of different genres knowing very well that she is unbeatable when she sings certain types of songs.

<div>We her fans hate to see her lose everytime, but we will continue to dream of a very very bright future for her. May God give her loads of success and happiness in life.

Well said bambooshoot.

She scored the highest points yet again and got stabbed once again. This is my last musical reality show on star plus . I am tired of this unjust and heart breaking treatment to Anwesha.   

A big Thanks to all her supporters. God bless.

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 25 June 2012 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

agentbinodbambooshootbellevue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 20)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hatpakanta

hatpakanta

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Don't be sad guys. Anwesha has won once again. The real winner is the winner of the heart and mind. And she wins that every time!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

agentbinoddhurandarbhatbobbiswasSinalRocksbambooshootbellevueLove-u-all

dhurandarbhat

Groupbie

dhurandarbhat

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hatpakanta

Don't be sad guys. Anwesha has won once again. The real winner is the winner of the heart and mind. And she wins that every time!

Well said!ClapClapClapClap

bobbiswas

Groupbie

bobbiswas

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Any update on Anweshaa's upcoming movie songs???

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

@bobbiswas : Here is an awesome Tamil song sung by Anwesha. I keep listening to this song over and over again. The magic in her voice will never stop mesmerising me.

Shona - I hope you keep winning hearts with your beautiful voice forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agentbinodsanny-beautiful

sanny-beautiful

IF-Dazzler

sanny-beautiful

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

@bobbiswas : Here is an awesome Tamil song sung by Anwesha. I keep listening to this song over and over again. The magic in her voice will never stop mesmerising me.

Shona - I hope you keep winning hearts with your beautiful voice forever.

TFS Such an awesome song Dear!!!Hug
Brilliant singing...Clap
ANWESHA God bless you...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhurandarbhatLove-u-all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.