~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I thought the judges were a bit unfair to her. She sang quite well. 
Originally posted by sushrutapandey

I thought the judges were a bit unfair to her. She sang quite well. 

Absoulutly!!! She sang beautifully... but the objection was that she was technically too correct 😲
Those comments literally surprised me.. first thing you want from a singer is if he or she  is technically correct. Then they can bring variations and in a composition like the one given to her and then they could experiment a bit with it. She was punished for being perfect. πŸ˜• Still got 24 points. πŸ‘
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Absoulutly!!! She sang beautifully... but the objection was that she was technically too correct 😲
Those comments literally surprised me.. first thing you want from a singer is if he or she  is technically correct. Then they can bring variations and in a composition like the one given to her and then they could experiment a bit with it. She was punished for being perfect. πŸ˜• Still got 24 points. πŸ‘

I thought she was one of the few people who really tried to blend in the acoustic guitar feel into that old song. Like you said, 24 is not too bad though. 😊
thnks for making this AT for Anwesha ... thnks for uploading her vdos and songs ... she truly deserves to win.. she is already a winner for me ..  
Count me in too ... Love Anwesha's performances ...
yeah please count me in pleeease!
wow nice threadπŸ˜›I like her voice😳
i think anwesha shuld sing lag ja gale on jjws. i dont think shes sang it on any reality show, just in an interview once. if she chooses the best songs to showcase her voice she can surely win this one!!! i really hope she wins!!! Its long overdue, she deserved to win Chote Ustaad
Her voice is sweet as honey or roshogolla...and shes as cute as a button! Hope she gets good scores from these judges!