~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayt002

did she not make it to the finale??? if she is not the winner then who won??

No she did'nt make it to the finale, Irfan is the winner.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 19)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
For those who still want to hear Anwesha sing, here is an old classical number from her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

agentbinodhatpakantaLove-u-all

robaroo

robaroo

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Been a pleasure being an Anwesha fan over years.  And my heart really goes to all you guys with whom I spent my tenure of JJWS supporting Anwesha to name a few Bambooshoot , Pragmatic , AgentBinod and so on.

Not at all bothered by the loss which was expected and I knew all throughout one of the cute guys will win bcos thats how public voting goes. (In US the last 5 seasons of American Idol is won by something called WGWG which means White guy with guitar  ... lol ... they just like the cute guys who dont make an impact post Idol ) Even Anwesha knew that she will not win , participation was just a way of telling the world that she is there and one day she will make it big. Kudos to her to see that even with so much regional success (she is really big in Bangali music scene) already she has retained her innocence and success not gone into her head.

She is unparallel in classical genre. People have pointed out that she did ok ok in classical round. Thats not correct. She was better than original singer Shreya in that song. However defintely I wont compare her with the likes of Ustaads.

Having said that there is always scope for improvement and I am sure she knows better how to work on those little things to shut her critics up. As Alka said she is near perfect she just needs a little something more to be there. Hopefully next time we see her on tv more accomplished and more successful and please do keep on mesmerising us with your songs until then whenever possible . We want to see you as the next big thing ... Shreya or Mohit Chuhan.

Bye JJWS for giving us a lack lusture Grand Finale ... LOL

Edited by robaroo - 22 June 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayt002Psychedelicbambooshootnonnybellevuesanny-beautifulLove-u-all

sanny-beautiful

IF-Dazzler

sanny-beautiful

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robaroo

Been a pleasure being an Anwesha fan over years.  And my heart really goes to all you guys with whom I spent my tenure of JJWS supporting Anwesha to name a few Bambooshoot , Pragmatic , AgentBinod and so on.

Not at all bothered by the loss which was expected and I knew all throughout one of the cute guys will win bcos thats how public voting goes. (In US the last 5 seasons of American Idol is won by something called WGWG which means White guy with guitar  ... lol ... they just like the cute guys who dont make an impact post Idol ) Even Anwesha knew that she will not win , participation was just a way of telling the world that she is there and one day she will make it big. Kudos to her to see that even with so much regional success (she is really big in Bangali music scene) already she has retained her innocence and success not gone into her head.

She is unparallel in classical genre. People have pointed out that she did ok ok in classical round. Thats not correct. She was better than original singer Shreya in that song. However defintely I wont compare her with the likes of Ustaads.

Having said that there is always scope for improvement and I am sure she knows better how to work on those little things to shut her critics up. As Alka said she is near perfect she just needs a little something more to be there. Hopefully next time we see her on tv more accomplished and more successful and please do keep on mesmerising us with your songs until then whenever possible . We want to see you as the next big thing ... Shreya or Mohit Chuhan.

Bye JJWS for giving us a lack lusture Grand Finale ... LOL

Very well said...
She is a born star...Star
Miss her like HELL...Cry

Edited by sithu08 - 23 June 2012 at 10:52am

dhurandarbhatbambooshootLove-u-all

Psychedelic

Goldie

Psychedelic

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
So so disappointed to know Anwesha is not in the Top 3! This is my first time commenting on this forum but I sorely need a place to vent my disappointment in knowing that she did not make it to the Top 3! If anybody deserved to be there it was her and she has been a consistently good singer and has also shown amazing versatility in her recent performances! My prayers are with her and I hope she reaches greater heights, after all she is young even now! She has a long long way to go and hopefully a beautiful musical career ahead. God Bless! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

agentbinoddhurandarbhatbambooshootnonnybellevueLove-u-all

dhurandarbhat

Groupbie

dhurandarbhat

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Psychedelic

So so disappointed to know Anwesha is not in the Top 3! This is my first time commenting on this forum but I sorely need a place to vent my disappointment in knowing that she did not make it to the Top 3! If anybody deserved to be there it was her and she has been a consistently good singer and has also shown amazing versatility in her recent performances! My prayers are with her and I hope she reaches greater heights, after all she is young even now! She has a long long way to go and hopefully a beautiful musical career ahead. God Bless! :)
Thank you so much for your post. No matter how much I try I cannot find any logic in these shows and their results. Anwesha has tremendous support everywhere around. So it is unbelievable that she could have got the lowest votes. I hope that we can all look forward to a very successful musical career for her. All my best wishes are with her. It doesn't matter that she doesn't win these fake shows. She will be the winner in her life and career!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiswasbambooshootnonnybellevueLove-u-all

bambooshoot

Goldie

bambooshoot

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninastx

If the voting is left to the audience than the outcome is such!!! Is audience voting for Talent, or appearance of the singers????? Decisions should be left to the judges...this is not the first time audience voting has gone wrong...She was not getting standing ovations for nothing...Results based on Audience voting has to stop...Anwesha is an incredible singer...

Having been an ardent supporter of Anwesha since her Chhote Ustaad days, I have been witness to the amount of support she has been receiving from her huge fan base. Her fan clubs are always buzzing with activity from people all over the world. So it is really difficult to believe that there was a dearth of votes that made her lose the top 3 position. Everytime she participates in these shows, her fans toil hard to give her votes from various sources. And when she loses, there is expression of shock and disbelief everywhere. Star plus never makes the details transparent, and at the end there is always confusion with people wondering what struck them.

But the good part is that everytime this happens, the shock and disappointment leads more people to join her list of supporters. This little girl created sensation during Chhote Ustaad and there has been continuous pressure on her. Whenever she sings, expectations have been very high. Maybe this pressure really made her a little bit nervous in the begining of this show. But what a comeback she made! Inspite of having a shy and reserved personality, she experimented with songs of different genres knowing very well that she is unbeatable when she sings certain types of songs.

We her fans hate to see her lose everytime, but we will continue to dream of a very very bright future for her. May God give her loads of success and happiness in life.

nonnybellevueLove-u-all

nonny

Goldie

nonny

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Seriously the finale of JJWS 2 was so prosaic & drab Dead...barring Shriram's 'Maa tujhe salaam' n Shaan's song with Nihira...never seen a more insipid one than this...Disapprove...thank God Anwesha n Aneek didn't participate...would have been an insult to their talent Shocked...made me wonder what again was the criterion for the winner LOL

bambooshootbellevueLove-u-all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.