India-Forums

~A N W E S H A~APPRECIATION THREAD~LINKS (Page 18)

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robaroo

today Anwesha was miles ahead of the others

at one point of time i felt Alka was just singing the easiest parts leaving the intracasies to her ... bravo

she just needs to be more confident ... 8 of 10 was utmost humble in my opinion

her performance definately deserves 10/10, she is so melidious, she made m her crazy fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambooshoot

agentbinod Newbie
agentbinod
agentbinod

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Friends, if u all want to see our very very sweet Anweshaa in GrandFinale please do vote for her as much as u can voting details- misscall  from  mobile, no- 1800 2661902 per mobile maximum 10 votes, from internet vote, voting id- www. starplus.in per id 10 votes, oversease voter can't give vote from mobile only can vote by login through internet, voting time sunday 17th june 10pm to monday 18th june 10pm., so pls pls vote for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiswasLove-u-all

bellevue Goldie
bellevue
bellevue

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I wanted to hear Anwesha to sing a little more that's how good she was. I was suprised to hear after she said I am never satisfied with my singing and giving herself reluctantly an eight, now that is called humbleness. ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bobbiswasrobaroobambooshootLove-u-all

robaroo Senior Member
robaroo
robaroo

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Originally posted by nonny

Anwesha once again was fantabulous...what a perf Clap...she executed the medley to perfection...Thumbs Up along with Irfaan...she is blessed with a melodious voice as we all know...but the fact that Anwesha has really opened up is an ace up her sleeve...coz she is no longer conscious n is extremely stage-free these days... which reflects in her perf...Approve...Anwesha...u go girl !!  she's back with a bang!!... ooh la la time indeed... Party

I never thought I would hear such an amazing ooh la la ..ooh la la from her. A song that is so different from her personality! I applaud her for taking such risks at this stage of the competition when anything can happen. We all know that if she picked one of her signature numbers, no-one would come even close. Having said that, I'm craving for one of those today. God knows if we will get to hear something like this in the few remaining episodes.

Here is Anwesha, an epitome of talent.

Interestingly, at the end of this song, Himeshji promised to give her a break. And kudos to him for keeping up his word!Big smileBig smile
yes Himesh kept his word , Anwesha sang in Dangerous Ishq ... hopefully she gets lot of breaks in Hindi too along with here southern movies

i really admire Southern industry , how easily new singers , actors are given chance there who have to go through so much to break through

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kingofdevil1bobbiswasbambooshootbellevuesanny-beautifulLove-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Please leave no stone unturned in voting for Anwesha this time around. She deserves to become a superstar. She was so humble when she gave herself 8 out of 10, but to me that only shows how far she wants to go, though she was already miles apart from the rest of the competition. God bless you Anwesha and may help you in achieving all your goals and dreams.

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 18 June 2012 at 8:41am

SinalRocksbambooshoot

bambooshoot Goldie
bambooshoot
bambooshoot

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Every time Anwesha participates in these shows, more hearts break. But from broken hearts, more love and blessings flow for her. So she goes back yet again much richer than she came. It is this love and blessings that will bring success to her, and not some useless winning trophy.

bellevueLove-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambooshoot

Every time Anwesha participates in these shows, more hearts break. But from broken hearts, more love and blessings flow for her. So she goes back yet again much richer than she came. It is this love and blessings that will bring success to her, and not some useless winning trophy.

Well said bambooshoot Clap

She should not take part in these fake reality shows any more. See she got enough exposure with the music industry and its movers and shakers who have already recognized her talent and she will soon be given more songs for the main stream Bollywood movies. She has already became a big shining star at the regional movies play backs.

Thank you Anwesha for your melodious voice and entertaining your fans for so many months, though we are disappointed that you could not make it to the finale but for us you are the true champion and by the grace of God and your hard work you will achieve all your goals.

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 21 June 2012 at 1:12pm

bambooshootbellevue

rayt002 Newbie
rayt002
rayt002

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
did she not make it to the finale??? if she is not the winner then who won??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index