Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

[SwaRon] For the Best..?! (OS) Prt3last Pg25 Apr9 (Page 24)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

Again, really sorry for the short part last time. I have guests over and I can't much find time for myself. Today they all were out in afternoon and I stayed home. So could type this up after all the work. Presenting the last part of this OS Embarrassed Enjoy!! 

Part 3

Rey stopped Swayam as soon as he saw him. "Hey, wait." Swayam closed his eyes in despair and stalled. An interruption was the last thing he needed.

"Rey, speak fast. I'm in a hurry." Swayam said in that tone for the first time.

Rey was taken aback but replied, "I just wanted to ask what to do next. I mean with the marriage and all gone, it all comes to us till a new per is appointed in place of RDX sir."

"UH… yea, about that, we can just continue our work or talk to principal. Why don't you do that? I'll catch up with you later?"

"Yea sure," Rey said finding that a logical opinion. He left and Swayam continued his way towards the locker room. He stopped in front of the girls' locker room, wondering whether it'd be safe to go in or not. It's girls' locker room. Should I go in? I have to clear the misunderstanding though. He wondered and then made a decision. The rules can go to hell for once. I'm going in.

He took a step in and felt out of place. Why wouldn't he? The place was same as boys' locker room, but still. He knew somewhere deep inside of him that he didn't belong there. He found Sharon by her locker. It was open and her back was to him. He was surprised at what he saw.

She was holding the bracelet which he had given to her as a secret admirer. He had thought she must have thrown it away after she found out the admirer was him. But she hadn't. That brought a wider smile on his face and a glint of hope in his heart.

"Sharon?" he called her name out passionately, making her turn in a split of a second, dropping the bracelet to the ground. She stood there numb seeing the bracelet falling out of her hands. Luckily, Swayam had ducked his hand just in time to let the bracelet fall in his hands and not the floor.

She took a sigh of relief and gazed into his eyes. She couldn't help but continue looking at them. The tears went dry, not finding a reason to continue flowing. Then it stroked her. Swayam was there. In the locker room! Once again, her eyes went wide.

"Swayam? What are you doing here?!" she asked looking towards the entrance to see if anyone was around.

He rested his back towards the lockers and watched Sharon in pleasure as she looked around, worried if anyone would see him there, with her! He laughed inwardly and then Sharon turned to see him grin.

She asked faking anger, "You're laughing? What's there to laugh about?"

"No… I'm just wondering. Why are you afraid if anyone sees us together? I mean it's not like we're doing anything wrong." He asked with a tease again. The tension had stalled for the time being.

For the third time, she was taken aback by the question. Today, she was doing mistakes on top of mistakes. Looked like even fate wasn't on her side today. "It's not that. I'm worried about the rules you see. You aren't supposed to be in the locker room, with or without me here."

"Oh really?" Swayam asked taking his balance from the lockers to his own feet and crossing his hands across his chest.

"Yes, really." Sharon answered standing exactly in front of him, hands crossed across her chest as well.

Both, at first, looked into each other's eyes with the confidence of making the other person loose. But once they gazed at each other for a few minutes, their gaze melted under the others. They weren't on proving anything anymore. All that mattered was to look at each other and only look.

Out of nowhere, Swayam remembered the reason for which, her was here in the first place. He blinked, making Sharon blink as well. The silent awkwardness took over the atmosphere as she looked away, not knowing what to tell herself for loosing once again. Not that it mattered, it only made her happy seeing someone love her more than she can ever think of. Still, it did make a bit of the difference.

"Sharon?" he said breaking the silence.

"Yes?" she replied, looking up, glad that the silence was gone.

"I'm- I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I really didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I was surprised seeing that you would talk about me and Kriya like that. I really am sorry." He said, by the end, making her look at his face.

She gazed back to see only a guilty looking Swayam back. She shook her head and said, "No, don't be. I should be sorry for saying such a thing. Leave saying, I shouldn't have even thought about a thing like that. I know both you and Kriya have been really close friends. And what happens between you two is none of my business I guess."

Sharon was misunderstanding again. Swayam replied, "No! You have every right to know what goes on in my life. I know it's not the same with you, but for me, you've always been my priority. And at any time you want to know about my life, all you have to do is ask. You should know that I would never say no to you. And trust me, if at any point someone does come close to me, then you'll be the first to know."

Again, Sharon was mystified looking at the honesty in his eyes; looking at the love for her in his eyes, she couldn't hold herself back. How could she? Even she decided it's high time to confess the battle that has been going on for a long time now in her heart.

"You just said I can ask anything right? What- what about you and Taani?" she asked, stealing glances at the floor, not having the confidence to look right into his eyes. If she did, she knew for sure that she'd be giving her feelings away. But if Swayam did know her more than anyone, he would already know about everything she thinks of.

"I want to know first, why does it matter to you?" Swayam had played his words perfectly, leaving her in confused land once again!

"I- It doesn't." she replied with a lie.

And Swayam knew it was so he forced on, "It doesn't?" he took a step towards her.

Sharon took a step back and he traced it. She kept on backpedaling till she hit the other side of the locker. There was no escape route anymore. If he kept on coming closer now, she'd be giving in for sure, looking at the proximity. She stopped him by saying, "Fine, it does matter."

That's all Swayam was dying to hear from her. All he wanted to know was that it did matter to her. He hadn't expected her to give in that easily, but nevertheless, that didn't matter. What mattered was that it mattered to her. And that was the one and only thing he wanted to know.

She took a deep breath in, knowing what she'd just done. She'd just given in to him on her feeling towards him. She didn't care about it though. She knew it had been a really long time and even she was tired of their games now. One step forward and ten steps back: that game was plain tiring now.

"Since when?"

"Since forever. I just didn't know it myself. I always have."

He sat down on the bench, to grasp in all the happiness he was feeling at the moment. For now, he knew it mattered and that was it for now. One step at a time. It was for the best that he know only that much. If he had trapped her to speak more than she already had, there was no telling how insane he would go, trying to clutch in all that happiness.

So... like my part in the SwaRon tale? Tongue As it is an OS, the rest has to be left up to your imagination! Leave me all the comments and likes! Embarrassed As for my Kriyansh readers, I'm saying it for the last time now. As soon as I get those 90 likes, an update will come. As it as, I have 2 parts already typed. But I WON'T post it till I get those likes! 

-Khushi.

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

poojachandranArsha111Diksha97rockstar2340medha_mangeleyezmalkaccubedtab...Pwinch3ss...KoolKatz_FATIMA_ramya26partyprincess16Blessedfoolpulu1995Anikz003chsripriyatejuangeldn-starnly4usharonDishali_Jain-CheekuBeetch-puja_arshaNirju99isnatinshuu-bitz-anjkhoneytaniya_dostiiParvathi12moonbeautierachita_1994_Monu_Radioactive.ekiholosurbhi_d3Tanuka_TanHaSawyer_TomSnoweypehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienCrazy4AshViksneharaynj_SRKholicHR-DMG4lifesukanyaasurbhimathurBeulaSwaRonnish22dazzling_glory-Antu-_-Aslan-HPHolic-3yogini64medha16SugarCubesshaffy_arshaABBY92moon_cupcakeThe007Shivanishaani2209manasie23marauder...Natasha...Lovenarbhi-FrozenRain-Snigs.-Ocean.eyes-

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
SUPERLYKS!!!
Awesome...finally sharon accpted her feelngs...waitng it 2 happen in rreal also...wow...
Thnx fr d pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
beautiful... all i can say is just beautiful...

-Araina-

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Oohhh khushi this is really amazing... Some of the points u have added here is wats going on in every SwaRon fans mind... This is so so SwaRon... Sigh this was just an OS and had to end... But it was really amazing...

-Araina-

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome ending to an awesome OS. Loved it. haye, the locker room convo..too good. OMG, sharon said it. i can't belive my ears. Was i imagining those or has she actually said it..

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 09 April 2012 at 12:37am

-Araina-

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
thatbreally was beautiful...its always great to see a jealous n possessive sharon!

-Araina-

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome...finally sharon confessed her feeling...n khushi wich part2 u habe ready wid u???

-Araina-

nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Khushi That was really Niice.. You wrote evry single expression out and was Amazing!! :D

-Araina-

Go to top