Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

[SwaRon] For the Best..?! (OS) Prt3last Pg25 Apr9 (Page 21)

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hey khushi
nice swaron os
swayam taani was good
n hahah sharon was thinking that swayam was flirting with a newbie
not affected with this ..right??..lol
the kriya part was intense
swayam at last lost hiss cool
also with taani..lol
i hope next updt mein bechari ko koi answers dega..lol
see yaaa
love uuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
amazing jus like swaron please pm me when u 'll update next part

-Araina-

rachita_1994 IF-Dazzler
rachita_1994
rachita_1994

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by rachita_1994

Actually I just realised Ive read thiss!!!!! 

Ur superrbb!! Please Pm me too!!!! 

Haha, hota hai. You are in my pm account na? Ermm

yup!!! Im in ur PM accountt!!!!

Originally posted by rachita_1994

Editd my previous comment...

Woww!!! This was cutteee!!!!! So SwaRon... this is exctly how they behavee!!!!!! Loveed iittt!!!! Pm me when u update next!!

Im the first one to comment!!! yayyy!!!!!

Update soon!!!

Seen and replied Embarrassed 

Thanks! Haha right.. Will do :D
Lol, enjoy. We both know nisha wanted to be 1st. 

Will try to. No promises ;D

Haha, but I beat herr!!!!!!!!! LOL

-Araina-

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
so cul.. so swaron... just loved how swayam defended kriya..

-Araina-

nly4usharon Goldie
nly4usharon
nly4usharon

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
it ws really nyc!!!
bt itna chota sa update!!!
bt dats okaie if u hv ny prob1!!!!
it ws short nd sweet!!!
nxt update plzz PM me!!!

-Araina-

prrk86 IF-Dazzler
prrk86
prrk86

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
nice

-Araina-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Ooh, that was good! I liked the conversation between them! ;D Continue soon! :) xx 

-Araina-

...Pwinch3ss... Senior Member
...Pwinch3ss...
...Pwinch3ss...

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Part 2

Sharon walked in the rehearsal room casually and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I have to talk to you." Swayam said.

"About what? I thought you are a bit busy flirting with that new girl. So busy that you didn't even remember that I had asked you to come meet me." Sharon replied trying to not sound disappointed.

It was too late though. Swayam could sense the tone just as fast. He grinned from inside. Turns out, he wouldn't have to worry about thinking on how to start the conversation. She already had.

"You seem to know what I do at my time." he said with a taunt.

She was taken aback. "N-no. Don't get any ideas. I was just passing by when I saw you both, alright." She said crossing her hands across her chest and shifting her body weight from one leg to another, gesturing a sense of attitude.

"Hmm" he said with a nod and asked the next question, "And why does it matter to you whom I flirt with? As long as your work is being done, it shouldn't bother you, correct?"

Again, she was caught by surprise with the question. A hurricane was going on in her heart as she fumbled to find an answer that wouldn't give away the battle going on in her heart about her feeling towards him.

"It doesn't. I'm just worried about that girl. I mean look at it, first you were all into me, then Kriya and now her?!" she said even though she knew she shouldn't be. Even at Kriya's time, she was affected as everyone would talk about them being in love.

Swayam lost his senses hearing that. The person he loved more than he could ever imagine was blaming him to be a senseless boy who doesn't care about anyone's feelings? He was shocked. He knew Sharon would take time to come around, but he never in his wildest dreams imagined that she'd think of him like that.

He took a dangerous step close to her and held her by her shoulders and he spoke, "You have no right to say anything about Kriya. Keep her out of it. She has been my best friend and she always will be. She is the reason I am where I am today. I knew you were many things as it has always been a habit for you, but I never thought you'd ever say anything like that."

He was hurting her by the strong grip on her. She didn't know what made her say that. She was just trying to hide her feeling and in turn, she ended up saying something she should have. "Swayam, you're hurting me." she managed to say through silent sobs.

Swayam looked at where his hands were and slowly let go of the grip, to see his finger prints on her almond colored clear skin. A bright shade of red just stood out of place.

"I'm sorry. I ' I'm sorry," was the only thing he could say at the moment as he took a step back. He ran his hands through his head, trying to calm down.

She stayed silent, remembering her own ill words. Not knowing how to face him, she quickly left from there. On her way out, she bumped in to a person. Without even looking up, she said, "Sorry," and continued on.

The person was none other than Taani. She peeped in the rehearsal room to see who else was inside. She found Swayam there.

"Hey, is your friend alright?" she asked coming in.

Her sudden entranced took him by surprise. "Friend?" he asked.

"Yea. The one wearing yellow. She just left' there were tears in her eyes." She informed him. It only made Swayam feel guilty. He shouldn't have gone off on her like that. He felt bad.

He said, "Taani, we'll talk later. I have something to do." He hurried to go out but Taani pulled him back.

"Wait, where are you going? First tell that. And who is she? I saw you both in morning too but you ignored me. Not anymore. I want answers."

Swayam wasn't in mood for any silliness. "Please Taani, not now. I'll tell you later."

This time, he managed to go out of the room before she could stop him again. She murmured to herself, "Great! No one seems to have time for any answers here."

So I couldn't type everything right now so there'll be one more part. And in case someone didn't udnerstand, Swayam's plan was to capture her in his tricky words but it all went gadbad-gotala LOL And as said, I'm going to be very busy with all things going on at home, but I'll try to post the last part as soon as possible. Sorry for the wait but I couldn't control the lateness. 

Oh and I sent out friend reuqests to few from pm id. So do accept it :D And now read, like and comment! Expecting over 50 likes ;)

Khushi. 

awesome update liked it so much do update it fast

-Araina-

Go to top