sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ur so right PJ no story and still 6 mths to go....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jammy for the update.

I am grateful to my cable guy for choosing this opportune moment to go on strike.

Lately all episodes give a sense of deja vu!!

🤢 Cards again !!! Celebrations again!! Spying game again!!!!
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bgdesai

ur so right PJ no story and still 6 mths to go....

worst than that.....no brain and 6 months to go.....aye Khudaa....humaara kya bane ga😕
RTee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jammy

Actually I feel after the poll they know that they are yet not able to convince Fans about Armaan, they are still taking thier own time topotray him as good.

The same poll is available on Indiatimes in the TV Guide section and Purab is ahead with 60% to 23% for Armaan.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
              Excellent update.Kinda a cute.Jammie your comments are really funny.
pj04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jammy

Actually todays episode was very confusing, with a lots of jumbling among scenes and they were shown so fast as if wanting show a ton in a small space. yet the story is still stuck to last week😕.

Actually I feel after the poll they know that they are yet not able to convince Fans about Armaan, they are still taking thier own time to potray him as good.

No doubt Armaan is generating a lot of sympathy for himself and now after seeing the real jassi (jo har koi jaisi hain, shayad usse bhi buri). I am sad for him now!!😉

Jammy.

i don't know what they are doing but if jassi is to end with armaan, they are definately on wrong track😕.....instead of redeeming armaan, last two episodes have painted him blacker🤢.unless he bought this card for mallika (one can dream, can't she😉)

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hey arti,

Can you post the link here so that we all can go and vote too? thanks

Got it.. It needs an ID though. Here it is if you are interested.

http://tvguide.indiatimes.com/

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess, tomorrow they will show Jassi going thru' all the difficulties to meet Armaan Sir.... finally.... 'alone' and will end the episode/week on Armaan's back and Jassi saying 'Namaste Armaan Sir'!!!..................

See they are trying to reduce number of preview posts, to cut some costs..... Since they are loosing viewers, they need to find such "brainy" ideas you know..... 😉

P.S. Thanks Jammy for a good update!!! I wish I could say that for the episode....😡

Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: artijain

The same poll is available on Indiatimes in the TV Guide section and Purab is ahead with 60% to 23% for Armaan.

ouch!!!, looks like armaan has'lost grounds with viewers . his score is almost same as last time👏.

RTee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

Hey arti,

Can you post the link here so that we all can go and vote too? thanks

There you go. You will need to create/have an indiatimes ID to vote.

http://tvguide.indiatimes.com/