India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

blood vomit...:(

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
i just don't understand why kunal vomited so much blood?  while he don't have any serious head or chest injury...Confused

why kunal did not make a call to his family from the hospital while siddhi was in operation theater...?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I dont think he had blood vomit 

even i felt when i first time saw but when he got up there was nothing like blood ...so i think it was the color of the screen...they must have messed up with lights as the way they made it night ( as shooting was done in the day light but was shown night with special affects ) 

kunal didn't call home bcz right now he is too tensed to even think to call anybody ... he will call in tmr's episode for sure  Tongue
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

I dont think he had blood vomit 

even i felt when i first time saw but when he got up there was nothing like blood ...so i think it was the color of the screen...they must have messed up with lights as the way they made it night ( as shooting was done in the day light but was shown night with special affects ) 

kunal didn't call home bcz right now he is too tensed to even think to call anybody ... he will call in tmr's episode for sure  Tongue
yaar...what i saw was ...as soon as he woke he coughed and so much blood came out from his mouth like cancer patient...i was likeDead...after he got up also  blood was sticking to his mouth....Ouch

as you said tomorrow he may call home...cuz today we are suppose to see raj and police dramaLOL

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i just don't understand why kunal vomited so much blood?  while he don't have any serious head or chest injury...Confused

why kunal did not make a call to his family from the hospital while siddhi was in operation theater...?Confused

Shumi...Hug...Parichay ke team ke paas vomit ka color nahin tha.. toh unhone.. socha ki red color use karlenge...Ki farak painda hai yaaron...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsCeylonawesumsonia

soaplover1 Groupbie
soaplover1
soaplover1

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
It was blood coming out of his mouth :(
I guess it was bad makeup , also they didn't go that far in the jungle that it took him all night to come out.
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soaplover1

It was blood coming out of his mouth :(
I guess it was bad makeup , also they didn't go that far in the jungle that it took him all night to come out.
exactly...he started in the mid night and came to the high way after sun rise...LOL
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Shumi...Hug...Parichay ke team ke paas vomit ka color nahin tha.. toh unhone.. socha ki red color use karlenge...Ki farak painda hai yaaron...LOL

nanu...Hug...first of all why he vomited?...Confused LOL...later we will discuss about the colour...LOL
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nancy1996

nanu...Hug...first of all why he vomited?...Confused LOL...later we will discuss about the colour...LOL
Higher TRP during IPL...ROFL

Edited by nancy1996 - 03 April 2012 at 8:31pm

swapnaHanu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index