Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My take : 2nd and 3rd April:The Cool Captain! (Page 4)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Glad that you could have some me time Angie. And very thankful that you took time out to fulfill our wishes for the take. Hope kids are keeping grandparents busy giving you a much needed breather. Definitely miss you a lot.
Now coming to the take, very eloquently put and zi am with you and Maris on this on the CVs treatment of Priyas character. Sad on Monday's epi ,but better on Tuesday. Your takes as usual more enjoyable and awesome. Agree about the CZvs giving rest to crawl Priya and trying the silent route ,but me feels now was Not the situation for silent treatment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
DUSHT - i was missing you N was happy to see you back until i read the 3rd point. now go back into hiding.. Muje lagta hai tu muje tapa ne ke liya hi Priya bashing karti hai.. Ouch

Chicka.. Priya can play a role of Goddess and you will still find fault in that.. trust me LOL

I don't think it was ever implied that she wanted Ram to follow her and support her blindly and if she did, i would agree with you that she was wrong.. but sadly it was never implied. Wink The fact that Ram again made it look like your sister vs, my brother is what bothered her the most. and of course for a biwi that does not know to what extent her husband is willing to protect or overprotect his siblings, this was a natural and temporary reaction. Ram according to Neha knows Sid and his intents but is willing to overlook and not willing to admit that dude is screwed up. So somewhere in there..Ram was indeed as fault for giving Sid a green light on helping Ayesha.

I still stand my ground that Priya's reaction as a wife and a concerned elder sister was justified. Sirf tere liye usne yelling match nahi shuru ki Angie. you should be praising her.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Welcome back Angie. Dont forget to check in with Poo to get the latest list of names we have given you... Muha ha ha ha haha

Edited by IndYa4u - 03 April 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirampisces12pink27Nancy_NUTSchitlonerjakther7Dimdim.

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Di, m too glad that u took out time to log on to IF and write ur "take" Hug

enough has already been said about Priya's character being butchered up by CVs, but i didn't mind anything except when she told Neha ki Ram is just not willing to listen to her and understand what she wantsDead...Oh lady, he was so desperate to talk to u and sort out things but what did u do? end up ignoring him?Angry felt so sorry for GoluUnhappyUnhappy...and yes had he not got that assignment to Ayesha, would she had resumed talking to him?Confused

but his entry at last, Haiyye!!Blushing...what a super duper entry with a million dollar smile and yes the Precap, uska to kya kehna...waiting eagerly for today's episode and of course ur take on itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by jakther

Hey Angie dear welcome back, i know u r not well, what happened dear anything serious? get well soon & please take care , & thanx 4 ur nice take, it just awesome,i really happy to see Shipra's absency she irritates us lot, i don't like her, & VikHa were fantastic as usual, & i really appreciated their frndship , & though Priya silent treatment was unfair but i really like it, & about precap what i say about it, bcoz i don't have any word to explain it, just one word 4 it waiting waiting waiting & waiting 4 tonight episode, & at last Love u Love u Love u lot, come back soon & be regular, & please tabiyat ka jorur kheyal  rakhna.

Anjie ko kuch nahi huan hain Lakhi. Uski family is on a visit to her place. SHe is just being a dutiful daughter-in-law
i know di, lekin aj usne meri PM ke repley vheja, jisme oh bataya  uski tabiyaat thori kharab hai, & also very busy.

chitloner

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ravichitra

Hey Angie dear welcome back, i know u r not well, what happened dear anything serious? get well soon & please take care , & thanx 4 ur nice take, it just awesome,i really happy to see Shipra's absency she irritates us lot, i don't like her, & VikHa were fantastic as usual, & i really appreciated their frndship , & though Priya silent treatment was unfair but i really like it, & about precap what i say about it, bcoz i don't have any word to explain it, just one word 4 it waiting waiting waiting & waiting 4 tonight episode, & at last Love u Love u Love u lot, come back soon & be regular, & please tabiyat ka jorur kheyal  rakhna.

Anjie ko kuch nahi huan hain Lakhi. Uski family is on a visit to her place. SHe is just being a dutiful daughter-in-law
i know di, lekin aj usne meri PM ke repley vheja, jisme oh bataya  uski tabiyaat thori kharab hai, & also very busy.

OK. Didn't knew that Lakhi
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hi angie missed your take badly but happy that you are back.you know am very happy since yesterday night.all this ayesha issue was irritating for me.that girl wants to go her way and was happy to learn lessons from bad experiences and her sis was hurting her hubby dearest for this idiot.
just my pov about priya wanting ram to listen to her is whatever ayesha wanted to experiment with her life was not good for her and priya was shaken to know that,as it may lead to the worst experience no cultured girl would have accepted.she would have thought if not her let me try the other way,even if it gives me more pain or trouble.so she might be hoping to talk with ram about asking sid to just stay quite even if ayesha herself falls on him (no literal meaning).that's why she said 'aisa math kaho neha' as it was her last hope.
PS:not saying all this as Sakshi's fan but as an elder sis who wants to protect the younger ones even if they slap on face.
Then came the master stroke unexpected but most wonderful.loved ram totally for that.
I was happy not to see karthick and sheeepra.he had no issues with on ramp drama but was most worried about internal arguments.such a stupid.less we talk about sr nonsense,usually mother is protective about kids but she is ready to accept unwanted offerings.
so i love only raya and their happiness.

chitloner

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Apologies can't reply to each and every post!
ST is Sakshi Tanwar peacefull!
To those who were wondering abt me calling it hypocritical, can't
Watch the episode again to give those exact
Lines tht implied! Due to time!
But don't y all think that inspite of being aware abt Ayesha's nature, she gave away a
Whole lot of discount and still was upset Ram didn't Stand up for her!
Just like how she treats Ayesha, ram treats his bro and sis! I remember peeps giving away
Criticism post the malfunction ruckus. Ram shouldn't have said Abt why ayesha behaved so with choti and upset Priya!? And tht he loves his family more than Priya! So why this kolaveri di? Isn't tht double
Standards? ESP when Priya told him she understands every emotion and expression and still can't see the man pained trying to talk to her and then watching her from the top when she leaves
Hurriedly!

And for mittAl. I want Priya to be human and not goddess! Surely complaIn if Cvs make her so when she is flawed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces12fanraya

naveendh Senior Member
naveendh
naveendh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
awesome post angie...we are missing ur post...

Go to top