Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Amazing Performances!!! (Page 2)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

"Jab jo bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin. Jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin..." 

Beautiful words but they could have saved these lines for another day? When he confessed as ASR not as Ranjha! Does this even mean a thing?

Sari - my thoughts exactly! Perfectly chosen words...used in haste! Confused 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebookssun2011--sumana13---Sush-sbk2-Vee05-xAaliyaFazila~

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I was not looking forward to this much. But, I loved the enactment not because of low expectation but I could again feel their pain. Arnav's lines reminded me of the episode where he was started talking to LA ended up saying sorry to Khushi. He was in tears and so was she. Loved Khushi's desparate attempt to hear he lives her. Made me feel sad again. The way she threw away the earring, good portrayal of her frustration.

Can't wait to see his redemption even more. Expecting a big showdown this week.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommechipsun2011docgirlRag1nipremparbat--sumana13----Sari--.Mandy.pinky_blueskiessbk2-Sush-xAaliyaFazila~

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamba111

"Jab jo bura kaha, uska koi matlab nahin. Jab jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nahin..." 

Beautiful words but they could have saved these lines for another day? When he confessed as ASR not as Ranjha! Does this even mean a thing?

Arnie will never confess without a guard Sari...That is not him...Thats the way he is...When that happens...that will be the end of Arnie's charcter  as we know him...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011chipdocgirlKishmishpremparbat--sumana13----Sari--.Mandy.-Vee05-xAaliyaFazila~

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Sush and All,

To start a  Big  WOW !!!!

Since I have known of the spoiler about a Heer Ranja ArHi show I have been so cynical and sceptical as to how will they show it without destroying the characterisation and context . I am so happy to be proven wrong that the story tellers still have it in hem to turn something so ordinary to extra ordinary.

Yesterday was a convincing act as to how nani managed to con Arnie & Khushi to get involved but with that entire fashion show  cum saas bahu community show with JJWS stuck in the middle I just could not imagine the segement. Thankfully there is a team out there who understands and works beyond my imagination.

Arnie entry on the stage kick starts a Her Ranja show where it is hard to tell  if it is Khushi or Heer and is it Arnie or Ranja. So beautifully blended. Not sure if you guys noted the back ground music. So well tuned to the dialogues and emotions. The last lines that Arnie wispers in her ears ... that to me is my definition of love. "Nothing matters ..what I say or do ..there is only one truth that I always . always..."   If i though the last confession was beautiful then this was better and there are more to come coz Arnie needs to stare into her eyes one day and sy these words to her.

The last scene Sush when Khushi confronts him reciitng his exact lines. Loved her restarined questioning and her frustration . I was so afraid of her OTT tantrums. Done in a very sensitive manner.

Performance Sush.  I'd say Khushi and then Arnie today. The confession was tailor made for Arnie but it was Khushi who impressed me more. Both a indeed the BESt Jodi on television.

LOVED   IT.   LOVED IT.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinjnsvmoonlight99spsharmilachipsun2011docgirlmeens80Rag1ni--sumana13---Jamba---Sari--showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-sbk2pinky_blueskiesDiyaS-Sush-xAaliya

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

the stage to enact a "stupid" love story! LOL
5. Precap. W*F? But I'm going to restrain myself here and not do what I accuse the CV's of - namely, have an OTT reaction to a twelve second clip. This might be another head fake like last Friday, or the catalyst to another knock-down, drag-out fight that will have them actually completing a conversation for a change. Confused

Though I gotta say, the one thing I've always liked is that their disagreements were kept private. CV's - be very careful...take the dirty laundry out, and you just have a bunch of people holding their noses at the smell. Let's see how they salvage this tomorrow.

PS: What happened to the PayMam act...is that scheduled for tomorrow? Wouldn't that be anticlimactic - like going to a Little League game after watching the (Yankees/Red Sox/Giants/insert favorite team) mop up the World Series? LOL

BS - for the love of Mike, shave already!

@jamba- LOL on the Little league reference. I actually thought Arhi will be the last instead they go ahead before Payam.

The 30 sec precap has board going bonkers. The CV's have done a remarkably consistent job of keeping Khushi within her characteristics the last 2 weeks, so I am doubtful it is going to be played out the way  it seems in the precap. I hope sense and sensibility prevails and actual scene turns out to be much different.

Edited by savvy05 - 03 April 2012 at 6:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011docgirl-Jamba-premparbat--sumana13---Vee05-sbk2-Sush-

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Great post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Arnie will never confess without a guard Sari...That is not him...Thats the way he is...When that happens...that will be the end of Arnie's charcter  as we know him...

Never say never Sush...Wink
  • We thought we would never see him in Sherwani/patani?
  • Did we ever imagine him as Ranjha or in the teri meri dance?
  • Did we ever think he would run behind the ambulance?
  • Ever think he would watch her wearing bangles?
The mushy Arnav comes out of his hiding...It's rare but he is there somewhere...Embarrassed

Edited by --Sari-- - 03 April 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

svasJordinmoonlight99sun2011SunichipdocgirlKishmishChaituvshowstruck--sumana13--.Mandy.pinky_blueskiesDiyaS-Sush-pc_pals-Vee05-sbk2xAaliya

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Sari , Jamba

But the fact is  taht he KNOWS that he bahves badly and says mean things. I am glad he acknowledged it to her unlike the las time when he said it to La unknowlingly.  He has more to go coz when he gets to know the truth about teh MU.  I hope the cvs dont short change u sthere.  I need to see some good repentance there.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinsun2011chip--sumana13----Sari---Sush-sbk2

Go to top