Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhyaji, pick your battles wisely

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
What you overheard was a problem that was started by CVs and has just gotten worse. But your biggest problem is that Suraj ji is completely oblivious to anything in this story other than ... what? ... . He has faith in his mother. He buys you books. That's about all I can see. If you had to remind him that 'ghar mein aur log bhi hain' ... and that it's not just you and him but you and the whole household...then I don't have much hope. 
Why have the CVs given you such a dense husband? Do they think that just because he's sweet, they have to make him dull and slow as well? Why? I don't know. So go and cry to the CVs as well, because I, like you can't bear to see such a helpless man. More than any other sorrow, this is the heaviest burden. Why have the CVs forgotten his past strengths? How he injured himself for your sake? I don't know. But if they expect you to just take everything because he is sweet and is eye candy, then I suggest you give them notice. You may be tired battling his family single handed, but don't ever tire of battling for a more solid story for you. Maybe then, you'll find many more become interested. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeecutiepie121b2011neel_jayJuna04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhyaji, pick your battles wisely" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.