Ram the tycoon and loving husband - 3rd April

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice episode, just like yesterday, story is moving really fast, we again saw almost all players in today's episode

Episode starts with Sharma papa with his yoga guru voice and looks, come on be a man but no he just replied on Priya to resolve all. Loved Priya on how she explained all the her dad and her concerns for Ayesha - wow πŸ‘ she is an amazing actress

Shot 2: Ram trying to get in touch with Priya but madam is still not in mood to talk to him; she disconnects leaving Ram confused on what he did wrong. 😑 Confusion 1 (for me): kya kiya bichare ne arre you know he is blinded by his family, use your brain lady, you love this person, analyze him a bit better, I was kind a disappointed with Priya here

Shot 2A: Sid and Mama celebrating looking at Ram on how tensed he is and Sid saying its just the start, you wait an watch
Confusion 2: Abe kya plan hai kuch hint tau de seriously no idea ki ye aakhir plan kar kya raha hai

Shot 3: Neha + Vik + Harry - Well today CVs proved that now they are serious about the triangle now a days we dont see any Nevik scene without Harry's name / call. But, kudos to Vikram and Neha and their love for RAYA...AMAZING friends πŸ‘ and how they accepted Ram with all the weakness. Vikram was just sooo good, analyzing how Ram wouldnt have yelled at Sid 'cause of Niharika Maiya

Shot 4: Priya and Neha meeting - they have shown amazing relationship building here and again Neha was sooo nice, so concerned about Ram and Priya kudos to their friendship and Priya with her helpless expressions, sharing her issues with Neha on how she doesnt know what to do and how to explain all to Ram, scene to watch - great performance by both πŸ‘

Shot 5: The stupid Sharma kid coming to KM, hugging Sid thanking him for getting her a contract with a big company with Sid all confused...

Loving husband and the tycoon impact: πŸ‘ Ram got this contract wow Ram Ji kya kehne, aapki ma aur mama ko tau attack pad gaya hoga... and the smile came back - Raya 😳 😊
Confusion 3: Would Ram helping Ayesha would create more issue for Raya as now someone can play the card saying Priya made you help Ayesha

Hope 1:
I really hope Priya gives a better reason for now talking to Ram for the whole day as if she starts talking now then its going to make me feel really bad thinking you didnt talk to Ram for nothing and now suddenly you started talking as he got your sis a big contract...

Hope 2: Its the end of Sid + Ayesha stupid saga but I know this is not it πŸ˜•
Nicely written and well analysed...πŸ‘
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

Nicely written and well analysed...πŸ‘

Thank you, trying :)
gr8 anaylsis and i loved the epi ,the story is moving at a rapid pace rashi are just too brilliant to be describe in words hats off to them and dont worry this track will reach v soon its logical end by one or two weeks iam positiveπŸ˜ƒ
I think Priya starts talking now because of her discussion with Neha 
Good one and nicely drafted...πŸ‘
really took our breath away did our sweet RK. The guy can kill with a smile... and he tops that with the best possible solution to the problem.. now priya has to reciprocate... and as for sid and gang... looks like they have to plan something else now!!!

Sonia, you write beautifully . Even I did not like Priya's silent treatment. I don't think Ram is wrong. 
Superb analysis great going buddy