Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Worth of Water! *NEW* EPILOGUE PG.111 (Page 90)

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nice part
khushi is getting very jealous. Waiting to know what happens at the club
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi1219

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
awesome updateee...
thnx 4 pmBig smile

Mahi1219

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Well done, Please do continue.

Mahi1219

ipkkndalvas Senior Member
ipkkndalvas
ipkkndalvas

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
cnt wait for kushi to admit that she is KKGSR!! :)

Mahi1219

kriti_angel1819 Goldie
kriti_angel1819
kriti_angel1819

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
ahhh where is the next part!!!!!!!!! eagerly waiting!!

Mahi1219

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Loved it ...awesome update continue soon

Mahi1219

Amanda.Lim IF-Dazzler
Amanda.Lim
Amanda.Lim

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Khushi as Harshita..
Hmm..
Continue soon... :D Wink

Mahi1219

Mahi1219 IF-Dazzler
Mahi1219
Mahi1219

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
OKay! Here I am! I know it's been a very long time, but I'm sorry I've been very busy! I will be posting the last two parts today! 

Chapter 14:

"Arnav let's dance!"

"I don't dance!"

"Arnav, I know I'm not really your wife but come on! It's just a dance."

"I really don't dance! I don't know how to."

'You don't know how to dance? Toh phir sangeet ke din kya dance ka bhoot chada tha aur phir honeymoon ki din bhi?(Then what happened on the sangeet day, did the ghost of dance possess you and even the honeymoon day?)'

"Hey Arnav and Khushi!"

"Hi, Alisha!"

"Hey." Khushi blandly responded.

"Arnav, why are you just standing around? Let's dance!"

"Sure!"

'So you don't know how to dance!'

Arnav and Alisha were dancing close even with the loud music. Alisha was freely dancing and Arnav was buzzing around her like a bee around a pollen-filled flower!

'Look at him all wrapped up in her! It's like he's trying to make me jealous! Khushi, behave! You're not his wife! Of course I am! I still have the unsigned divorce papers. Am I really his wife? Yes, I am! I still love him too! What is this confusion? Why this confusion? He loves me! I think I have to tell him the truth!'

Khushi was fuming with anger as she saw the two of them dancing. She had had enough! She walked out of the club and began walking on the deserted road with tears in her eyes. With those teary eyes she looked up at the sky and she searched for the brightest star up there!

"Amma, isn't this what I wanted? Didn't I want him to be happy? If he's found someone who makes him happy then why is it hurting me? Why do I want to be the reason he smiles? Why do I want to make him happy? Amma, guide me! Should I tell him? Maybe I should hint it and wait for him to take the hint? I see him suffering for Khushi every day! I've seen him crying on the pool side for his Khushi! I am his Khushi and I can't even tell him! Please Amma! Help me! What have I done to deserve so much hatred from him? I always loved him, but he always pushed me away from him! Wait! That's the answer! He always pushed me away because he wasn't aware of his feelings! If I make him truly fall in love with me then. . . then everything will be alright! Thank you Amma! Talking to you always make everything better! I know just what I'll do! You never know the worth of water till the well is dry! The well is going to dry up and he is going to know the worth of water!"

"Khushi? Excuse me have you seen a girl wearing a short blue dress with sequence."

"She was mad and she left!"

"SHE LEFT! Damn it! Where the hell would she go this late at night? She lives in Mumbai, but she acts so naive! I hope she's alright! Hey Devi Maiyya!"

Arnav left the club after informing Alisha he was leaving. He began walking on the deserted streets looking for Harshita.

"Harshita! Harshita!" He had walked himself home and now he was tired! He walked up to his room and saw she was peacefully sleeping on the bed. He sighed in relief!

"Khushi, why did you leave the club last night and come home without telling me?"

"It was getting late and I had to put Arshi to sleep."

"Oh! You should've told me. I mean you walked home; you could've taken the car. Alisha would've dropped me off."

"I just wanted time to think. Sorry."

"It's okay! I was just a bit worried."

"About me?"

"Yes, of course! I brought you here from Mumbai! You're my responsibility Harshita."

"Thanks!"

"It's okay!"

'Harshita time to commence mission: truth!'

Khushi began walking towards Arnav with a towel in her hands. She tripped and fell on the bed with Arnav.

Rabba Ve.

Khushi stared into her husband's beautiful chocolate brown eyes! She wished time would stop forever and she would just continue looking into his eyes.

All of a sudden, Arshi knocked on the door.

"Mom, may I come in?"

Khushi stood up and fixed her duppatta that had fallen off her shoulder.

"Sure sweetie!" Arshi walked in.

"Mom, today's Sunday! Are we going to design together?"

"Do you want to?"

"Of course! It's the mother-daughter bonding we do!"

"Then let's go! We'll design by the poolside!"

"Yay! I love the poolside. It's beautiful!"

Khushi smiled! "Arnavji, do you want to come with us? It'll be great! Family bonding!"

"Khushi, did you just call me Arnavji?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I. . . I. . .just. . . it's just that Khushi. . ."

"I know, Di told me that she used to call you Arnavji, and Laad Governor! I must admit Laad Governor is hilarious!"

"I know! She used to call me that when she was mad at me! To be honest though, I loved when she called me that!"

"I think it's. . . cute!"

"Thanks. Now are we going to design or not?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Arshi screamed.

"Arshi, you are a great artist!"

"Thank you dad!"

"You're very welcome!"

"My mom and I design together every Sunday!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"You two talk while I make some jalebis." Khushi said.

"I love jalebis!"

"I know Arshi!" Khushi responded. After Khushi left, Arnav and Arshi continued bonding.

AR:

"Khushi, fix this please!" He said as he handed her a file requiring some editing.

"Sure sir! Right Away!" As Khushi was walking away she purposely made sure her duppatta got on Arnav's face as she ignored him and walked out of his cabin.

'Step 2 a success! Now time for step 3!'

Khushi was sitting by the poolside wearing the same sari she had worn on Diwali. She sat thinking about Arnav and the fact she still loved him so much that she forgave him!

Arnav walked in and saw Harshita sitting by the poolside. She looked so beautiful in Khushi's sari. He remembered the first Khushi wore that sari, on Diwali. That was the first day he let his emotions take over his brain. He was about to kiss her, if only that cursed Aman hadn't called!

It was like that moment all over again. The moonlight hit her, he was enchanted once again. He made slow steps towards her as  she moved back. She looked like an enchantress who had casted her spell on Arnav.

At that moment, Arnav forgot that this wasn't Khushi it was Harshita.

When Khushi hit the wall behind her, she closed her eyes in anticipation as Arnav brushed away her bangs. He was just about to kiss her luscious, pink lips when he realized that the girl whose cheeks he was cupping wasn't Khushi it was Harshita. He widened his eyes and dropped his hands to the sides.

"I'm sorry I just thought you were my Khushi!"

"It's okay! I have to go!"

'Another success!'

Like and Comment! This is second to last! 

Next update was about 2,500 words! Most of my updates are only 1000+ words. This was my favorite FF to write, but I have demotivated as I lost so many readers! Anyway, that will be all! 

Edited by Mahi1219 - 21 November 2012 at 9:32pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimapubasuCoolio56Mcoyzr112mages1866HemaSuryaSannys-fanVioletFlowerlittlerenu16MONAKARANRealityTruthnatalie12Bhavz21_ArShitokyoAdelanoriegatracy1191fazkaArshi143rajalekshmiWaterIceandru_skmariamruknuddinArchu61asmaali0987appy111joa123shalinikanagusumalidiyachillAnu179saavan_lover-Awaari-msmarplegilmorecoolfloraAneesahJabeenwildandsweetdreamymaya-AniShiv-ayl123shaz007Reader_HobbyAish002mit0905laavanya4u7APKAsyaloverjessjazzAmanda.LimcoalfaxRishita.SIholicsikhni_..SSNAIR..lakshyaNktAnamika100caskermandy15kvarshaashred12debby_11dazzling_gloryrocking meenuPunkin22frenzyybhaktiiisudhareddyzafiPinky.RaizadaHumayrapup03pinky89Angel13ASR6262summaiyasayedrulamaseeta_naipskashishkflowers4ushalini_sprerna1Ethereal-Pathanumeha_rajatdrunkiiebabeChitraF-Xpress-mishti_17dumas

Go to top