Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:Worth of Water! *NEW* EPILOGUE PG.111 (Page 37)

Mahi1219 IF-Dazzler
Mahi1219
Mahi1219

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ArHi-

Sorry but I forgot someone help me

why Khushi and arnav hate each other or why are they separated
The same reason he hates her in the show, he believes she wants to ruin his sister's life. This is my take on what will happen after 6 months. In the FF she left him and people believes she's dead but she is very much alive!

Mahi1219 IF-Dazzler
Mahi1219
Mahi1219

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Key
"..."=Spoken aloud
'...'=Thoughts
Green=Flashback
Blue=Arnav only.
Purple=Khushi/Harshita only.
Pink=Anav and Khushi together.
Red= No Khushi or Arnav

I know the Key is hard to remember so I will post it with all my posts so that you don't have a problem remembering, i know! I have a horrible memory!

Part 4

"Oh well, I don't care!" and she ran towards Arnav.
Khushi knew better than to follow, Arshi was stubborn like the both of them, it would be futile. It wasn't a big deal if Arnav saw her, because she could lie and say she is Harshita. The big deal is, Arnav can't find out Arshi is their daughter.
>>>>>
"Excuse me."
Arnav turned around to face a cute little girl; about 8 years old, dark brown hair, brown eyes, petite. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. She looked a lot like Khushi, his Khushi.
"Hi! What's your name?"
"I'm Arshi! Arshi Malik!"
"You played Heer right?"
"Yes, but I wanted to talk to you about something, it's business related."
Arnav couldn't help but giggle.
"I'm serious Mr.Raizada."
"How old are you?"
"That's not important!"
"Okay fine. What do you want to talk to me  about?"
"My mom is a designer, and I help her design. These are some of my designs." She said as she handed a few sketches to Arnav.
"You designed these?"
"Yeah!"
"They are fabulous! What's you name again?"
"Arshi Malik."
"And your mother's?"
"Har—I don't like taking my mom's name!"
"That's alright! Is she here right now?"
"Yeah!"
"Can you call her?"
"Well, I kind of got into an argument with her just now, I don't she will come."
"That's a shame, because these designs are really amazing. Maybe your mom and I could have set a deal."
"Aw, well I guess I better go my mom must be waiting for me."
Harshita was listening to the conversation. She smiled when she heard Arnav laugh, it had been 10 years since he had last laughed or at least 10 years since SHE heard him laugh. She had tears in her eyes. She remembered when he first laughed; she had even fed him jalebi that day. Then she remembered the sangeet; jiji tere jethji deewane! She giggled silently, then she remembered all the people she had shut out of her lives. Then she remembered that unfaithful night; at the farmhouse. She shook the thoughts out of her head and left.
"Alright, guess you better go and you did a great job on stage. Heer-Ranjha reminds me of someone special."
She smiled and left to attend to her mother.
>>>>> 
"Arshi, I want you to go to sleep right away okay?"
"Yeah mom, but can I design for a little bit?"
"NO! No more designing! I want you in bed by the time I come up to the room understood?"
"Yes Mom!" she whined but obeyed.
>>>>> 
Arnav was getting ready in his three piece Armani suit, today was the meeting and he wanted this deal which meant he had to dress good.
>>>>> 
Khushi, on the other hand, wore a short olive green dress.
She remembered how she used to dress. Those ugly pompoms, the curtain-length duppatta, and the pompomed saris! She hated to think she ever liked those things, although she occasionally wore a sari now and then, she tried keeping them simple. She wore saris like the red one she wore for the photoshoot, or the blue one she wore for Desi Girl, or even the one she wore for Teri Meri.
She looked at the clock and her eyes widened; 10:43! Her boss didn't mind her being late but she did, she felt she didn't deserve getting paid for work she didn't do. She began running around when Arshi walked in.
"Mom, you're look hot!"
"Thank you Arshi!" she giggled.
"Mom, I don't want to go to school today! Can't I just stay home?"
"Yeah, and design right?"
"No, practice for the dance competition!" she said quickly, and covered her mouth for accidently revealing the truth.
"Exactly! What have I told you about lying?"
"That Devi Maiyya punishs us for it."
"Exactly, now hurry up and get dressed. Dhruv uncle will be dropping you today, I have a very important meeting. I need a car and the other driver is off today; he's feeling sick."
"Okay Mom!"
>>>>> 
"Harshita Ma'am! You are late, Arnav Singh Raizada is already here!"
"What!"
She ran to the conference room, but was hesitant to open the huge door, she eventually went inside.
Arnav stared at the beautiful figure in front of him. It was her, his Khushi. He stood up and walked to her. For a minute he was afraid to touch her, he thought she would vanish into thin air, like she was a dream. But when he tried to, she moved back. He stared into her beautiful eyes and whispered, "Khushi!" and fell to his knees holding her hand.
>>>>> 
The har on the photo frame at RM fell on the floor (as soon as Arnav and Khushi's hand touched).
Anjali saw the har and was awestruck at the sight, 'Could this mean Chottey is right? Can Khushiji, still be alive? But that was nearly impossible, her flight to Lucknow had crashed! Unless, unless she never took the flight?'
>>>>> 
"Who's Khushi?" Harshita asked trying not to blow her cover.
Arnav looked at her, shock written all over his face. He regained courage and stood up.
"Khushi! What are you saying? Do you know how much I missed you? Enough of this acting! We are going home!"
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
"Khushi, everyone kept saying you were dead but here you are! You're alive. I knew it, you can't die! I love you so much."
Everyone was staring at Arnav and Harshita.
"Khushi, please stop pretending! It's hurting now, let's go home! I know why you are mad at me but I still love you and I will always love you. Now let's just go home, these 10 years without you I almost died. I don't care what happened, if you ever loved jeejaji, you mean the world to me please come home with me."
"I'm sorry I don't know who you are referring to, I'm Harshita Malik. I don't know who Khushi is, in fact I don't know any Khushi." She turned to her boss, "Sir, may I talk to you?"
"Sure."
"I think this man is crazy, I think we should just proceed with the deal.There's time until the official meeting, may I go and finish some work?"
"Sure Harshita."
How was it? Like it was any good! I want to thank you all for your comments even if I didn't reply to all I just want to thank you all for them! They inspire me to write more!

The following 173 member(s) liked the above post:

svahc123swati2011mishimtanjerinejuvariaapubasuhoneyboney1iheartARNAVsonson126pianodocRSRCglasspretty37Nakshatra11anonymous1906underground1thepelicanrtmarajkim1310KrAkMg.FuckRestaliahayser112mages1866HemaSuryakavimaySannys-fanVioletFlowerlittlerenu16mythrayethestar123naj84MONAKARANSTEFFENYvadz99mjsheen43Aym7lilyattitudearshisangelshalinikanagumelovemayurmankhushdiyachillanamika00s0n00smiDreamer-89Anu179SimmyOwaislimitlessGurpreet1991mariamruknuddinrandom94sandystarz1919sayanajbluedayasmaali0987asr_n_kkg_loverDreamcatcherArchu61sai_nehadreamgirlrus23natalie12tokyoHarman_RRSNijagurlrockTRND86Ace11mskdscagshilpaarhi10appy111Dimz13cappacuino5First_Lightmit0905Aish002Prasanna_dhanusukirtiraizadadreamymayaayl123shaz007shama_arnavsmiley13shils28aashshhsWah_tajsushi-larashgirl000coolfloraarta-fullmoon-vidya.sanjaymsmarplesaavan_loverharshneevarsh8gilmoreAMAL722paircubemeradilvikadesigirlCythereaneha2005shivamalaAnamika100Ishrafan11TANVI_SEXY-DramaLover-TwilightHorizonsparklystarstudRhysenn-.Pearl.-N0306..SSNAIR..Electric_BuBBlecoalfaxKareena1994purplekid0082016nitRishita.SIholicJaan_ArshiAsyaloverSamyxxBibliobibuluscutemissrenee.bee7APKPinky.Raizada207shikhakriti_atharvhira_arniesamia19udaymanyata07bhaktiiizafisudhareddypriasweetsrijaaa127meenalumaChocolate...sadufmrk-1dazzling_gloryashred12alicia212debby_11flowers4uprerna1Ethereal-Pathkashishksweetygirl28mandy15HansaNtinselChitraFArjuhisisajoopLyssaPieASR6262Angel13sarunsashasinghangeldream14-.serendipity.-ameena671Pr1yankaMrs_Darcy_17rulamaseeta_naips..Gunjan..pup03kbtrmishti_17zohakhan7dumas

sushi-la Goldie
sushi-la
sushi-la

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
RES

*edit*
yayayay!!! I'm first! I have been watching this FF keenly to see when it will be update, and I guess it finally paid off! WinkLOL

awesome story line!! I absolutely love tht khushi decided to stay strong and hold firm to her ground Big smile looking forward too see what will happen next Smile

Edited by sushi-la - 14 April 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi1219

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
AWESOME THANK U FOR PM ME 

Mahi1219

ayl123 Goldie
ayl123
ayl123

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
love the update cont soon
feel sorry for arnav

Mahi1219

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
awesome love this khushi

Mahi1219

cymateli IF-Dazzler
cymateli
cymateli

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
fab update!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildandsweetMahi1219

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Please do continue. I am looking forward for the next one.

Mahi1219

Go to top