Awesome post there!! Wish there were more pics of him in those shirts !!😳
Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! what an analysis!
fantastic 👏
Punkin22 thumbnail
Totally awesome. Marvelous.  I have made me a short "cheat sheet" to see about your analysis of ASR shirts dear.  Thank you...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
o wow.. tumhari chutiyan hain? how did u find the time to do this ? analyze all this..lol    3 weeks and lets see if mera bhi yeh haal hoga..lol ( read to purple and then i have to stop.. i will finish soon tho...lol
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Reviving this thread cus we got to finally see the MU showdown between Kushi and Arnav. He confessed the reason behind their marriage while wearing the white shirt. Thoughts anyone? Will we be getting any rabba ves soon? From where I sit, I doubt it.
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum...And Fab observation...👏..
arnavluva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg what an unbelievable & amazing analysis you have made. You really do have an amazing talent there that you have managed to so easily decipher these little cryptic clues from the colour of Barun baby's shirt. That's just amazing!!!
Me personally, I'm just so mesmerised by my Barun baby that I fail to notice these sort of things as I just beam my ray of vision on him & how cool & hottt he is looking & acting that everything else just seems secondary to me 😆 😆 😆 X x
However I have to commend you on your ability to recognise & decipher each & every little phrase & act & you then interpret that so beautifully well into the world of Arnav & Khushi's language of love. Hats of to you   👏 👏 X x
love9devi_maiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg! this is fantastic! 👏

your dedication is much appreciated!  and you've realy picked things out so thoughtfully 😳  really wonderful! ima re-read it and try and retain it for when im watching the epi's in future :D thanks a bunch hun x x x

oh, and good luck for your exams! i did A2 biology and the exam board was OCR. 😭 worst ever!

i hope you get the grades you want x x x
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow i love your color coding esp Navy and sky blue!!!!!

arnavnkushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya am aware of ismailvegamze from youtube...he have nice arhi scenes