Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

H&R!! R&J... (Page 9)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Cry I want my Al-Titanics to comment on my post. pweeease??

and Cry again, i missed this party, was in class, just got back an hour ago and first thing i do, i open and find my new party is already done for the day.

well, tomorrow we cheat, we lie, and then we fight and finally confess. then we fall ill and then find the thread that is the root of all evils. then we go back to sharing bed, a shirtless moment or two, some falling and catching, play hard ball and then we fight and finally confess, then we fall ill and then find the ...you get the idea

Never stingy with commentsSmile, which post is that??? Do pm. TCSmile

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Originally posted by Lurvebooks

I opted for the third route ... zombified with a W*F look.

Who wrote those awful dialogues? Khushi's delivery was flat ... ASR over emoted ... very sad as I had high hopes ... they could've executed so much better (says the couch critic) Cry

...or perhaps I'm just too old and world weary for these kind of shows?! I need more than half naked men to entice me' to tune in ... I was so with Vibha on her take today. I just hope they move on with the MU now.

Jeesh and I thought I was alone in this world...glad for the company my ol and wiery dost

Annie still researching my tragic luv stories trying to figure out the point...cept for the mine of poetry they inspire...

Hugaww come here you ! ... Yes my friend .. glad of the company ... i was thinking perhaps my heart is made of stone .. i'm not getting it ... I watched it twice to confirm .. and both times .. nothing, nada, zilch emotions invoked ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17CravingKhana

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Who wrote those awful dialogues? Khushi's delivery was flat ... ASR over emoted ... very sad as I had high hopes ... they could've executed so much better (says the couch critic) Cry

...or perhaps I'm just too old and world weary for these kind of shows?! I need more than half naked men to entice me' to tune in ... I was so with Vibha on her take today. I just hope they move on with the MU now.
Lb,
I am too exhausted to even care.
I come here to see my familySmile

Me too Annie .. me too ... *sigh* ... I'll take that tea now pls ... (call me Sam)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

I know i can always count on you for the most apt summarizationClap In my case I am hoping my ashes will be scattered so far and wide that I dont have to recollect this farce again. I have 2 battles scars now and will never look at RJ or HR story in the same way without wincing Cry
Back to work before I am caught for goofingSmile
IF = Goofing ..like reallyShockedLOL. ...Dont get the whole tragic luv story genre myself...yet yesterday was below par...for them...my funny moment was when he had his eyes closed after the sweet thing...it was a oh no diabetic stupor after one bite...(and after the sweetless mitai posts???) ...atleast they spared us of that unwanted drama...

lets see what the cheater cheater pants of fire brings!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooks

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tangam

Jeesh and I thought I was alone in this world...glad for the company my ol and wiery dost

Annie still researching my tragic luv stories trying to figure out the point...cept for the mine of poetry they inspire...

Hugaww come here you ! ... Yes my friend .. glad of the company ... i was thinking perhaps my heart is made of stone .. i'm not getting it ... I watched it twice to confirm .. and both times .. nothing, nada, zilch emotions invoked ...

HugHey dost from one couch critic to another...how do you think a dance would have worked out...oh let me see done that already eh (teri meri)...
Heart made of stone Shocked NO No it is called mature discerning mindLOL yep what am I saying we are a ol buncha wet blankets among the bevy of you adulators...let you in on a secret...you know the famous shower scene...well mama here completely bypassed the naked man under the shower and directly focused on the dirt in the grout...now thats what you called detailed wathcing eh

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Cry I want my Al-Titanics to comment on my post. pweeease??

and Cry again, i missed this party, was in class, just got back an hour ago and first thing i do, i open and find my new party is already done for the day.

well, tomorrow we cheat, we lie, and then we fight and finally confess. then we fall ill and then find the thread that is the root of all evils. then we go back to sharing bed, a shirtless moment or two, some falling and catching, play hard ball and then we fight and finally confess, then we fall ill and then find the ...you get the idea

Never stingy with commentsSmile, which post is that??? Do pm. TCSmile

perhaps you already did manju, but here it is anyway
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2915381
serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
so are we all ready for some fresh assault?

We love our S&M, don't we??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95MentalExoticaCravingKhana

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

so are we all ready for some fresh assault?

We love our S&M, don't we??

S&M qui?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index