enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by Lurvebooks

Hey Vibs

Hey Annie, glad u got sunshine ... all I got was dreary sky in the morning, office for 10 hours then freezing wind walking home ... but atleast it's a long weekend yayyy Big smile

Had a wander around the forum ... some breaking news about plagiarism Shocked forum split again Sleepy caught Shy's uncut ... if it wasn't deja vu I think I might liked the ASR/Khushi face-off ... pity about the repetition and the road to nowhere ... tomorrow is mu cut off point ... if there's no movement I'm going to take a break until the MU is over.

For giggles I've been reading some of the gushy posts ... Good fiction ... they should sell those Rose tinted glasses ... they'd make a killing
LOL LOL
Hi Sam,

It was a beautiful day here especially as I am off for 5 days!!!
This serial is doing my head in a little that is why I have decided not to watch it. Missed two episodes and it will stop me pontificating too much to some peoples' reliefLOL
I cannot keep up with the bipolar condition of the two leads. Anjali drives me insane...what name would you give these siblings unhealthy relationship? Yuck!
Toad/Slug/Worm has me squirming in disgust at his antics.
As for CV's disjointed, disconnected and totally lack lustre storylines leave me wanting

Everything is all over the place and no one cares...i have never watched a show so disconnected...and so vague!!!! there is no connection to anything...everything happens and it is so haphazzard...it just doesnt make any sense anymore...

Brother sister relationship is very very creepy if you ask me.
I still stand by the lead actors. They are superb. Such a pity they are givn such crappy scripts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lurvebooks

Hey Vibs

Hey Annie, glad u got sunshine ... all I got was dreary sky in the morning, office for 10 hours then freezing wind walking home ... but atleast it's a long weekend yayyy Big smile

Had a wander around the forum ... some breaking news about plagiarism Shocked forum split again Sleepy caught Shy's uncut ... if it wasn't deja vu I think I might liked the ASR/Khushi face-off ... pity about the repetition and the road to nowhere ... tomorrow is mu cut off point ... if there's no movement I'm going to take a break until the MU is over.

For giggles I've been reading some of the gushy posts ... Good fiction ... they should sell those Rose tinted glasses ... they'd make a killing
LOL LOL
Hi Sam,

It was a beautiful day here especially as I am off for 5 days!!!
This serial is doing my head in a little that is why I have decided not to watch it. Missed two episodes and it will stop me pontificating too much to some peoples' reliefLOL
I cannot keep up with the bipolar condition of the two leads. Anjali drives me insane...what name would you give these siblings unhealthy relationship? Yuck!
Toad/Slug/Worm has me squirming in disgust at his antics.
As for CV's disjointed, disconnected and totally lack lustre storylines leave me wanting

Everything is all over the place and no one cares...i have never watched a show so disconnected...and so vague!!!! there is no connection to anything...everything happens and it is so haphazzard...it just doesnt make any sense anymore...

Brother sister relationship is very very creepy if you ask me.
I still stand by the lead actors. They are superb. Such a pity they are givn such crappy scripts

So do I hun, I love Barun and Sanaya but this MU needs to be sorted and sorted soon

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Vibha question is how will they sort it out?
They seem to be making matters worse and not better and how will they dig themselves out of this quagmire?

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

They seem to be making matters worse and not better and how will they dig themselves out of this quagmire?

That is the million dollar question isnt it annie? I had always said and believed that had arnav-khushi confessed first and then arnav trying to ask her about her past engagement and her not answering...that would be the first seed of doubt and if the terrace scene had happened, it would have been perfect...because then the trust would have been broken...here there is no trust to start with and there is more MU piled up...after all is sorted the whole relationship is tainted anyway...if they atleast bring arnav's brain back from holidays and make him realise that shyam is not what he seems...then he start trusting khushi and they can show khushi shyam convo where she says he is a creep and this time arnav listens and doesnt walk away...thats one way to go about it...but arent the CV's paid to write new plots???

I am over it honestly...Barun and sanaya rock and they are stuck with this disgusting script...wasnt the script made them sign this show??i bet they didnt expected this from it though.

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

That is the million dollar question isnt it annie? I had always said and believed that had arnav-khushi confessed first and then arnav trying to ask her about her past engagement and her not answering...that would be the first seed of doubt and if the terrace scene had happened, it would have been perfect...because then the trust would have been broken...here there is no trust to start with and there is more MU piled up...after all is sorted the whole relationship is tainted anyway...if they atleast bring arnav's brain back from holidays and make him realise that shyam is not what he seems...then he start trusting khushi and they can show khushi shyam convo where she says he is a creep and this time arnav listens and doesnt walk away...thats one way to go about it...but arent the CV's paid to write new plots???

I am over it honestly...Barun and sanaya rock and they are stuck with this disgusting script...wasnt the script made them sign this show??i bet they didnt expected this from it though.
As I said in one of my earlier posts it is so repetitive the two leads have no need to learn their lines!
It beggars belief that ASR would believe his lying Toady BIL and not once ask his wife the key question. All this we are led to believe in the name of protecting his sister?
Really?
I am stumped and flabbergasted here

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

As I said in one of my earlier posts it is so repetitive the two leads have no need to learn their lines!
It beggars belief that ASR would believe his lying Toady BIL and not once ask his wife the key question. All this we are led to believe in the name of protecting his sister?
Really?

So true they dont need to learn their lines, its the same every day anyway...now a days their rabba ve's dont hold the same intensity either.
Exactly !!!! he believes his BIL but doesnt want to ask the wife???also isnt that doing injustice to your own sister by keeping her in the dark??? she cant be that twisted and if she is she needs medical help not brotherly love...
I have been flabbergasted since 14th feb hun but last week drained any optimisim that was left in me

enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Really?

So true they dont need to learn their lines, its the same every day anyway...now a days their rabba ve's dont hold the same intensity either.
Exactly !!!! he believes his BIL but doesnt want to ask the wife???also isnt that doing injustice to your own sister by keeping her in the dark??? she cant be that twisted and if she is she needs medical help not brotherly love...
I have been flabbergasted since 14th feb hun but last week drained any optimisim that was left in me
Let me play devil's advocate ...pray do enlighten me here, Vibha. why do you think we keep coming back  when we are so negative about it at the moment?

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Really?

Let me play devil's advocate ...pray do enlighten me here, Vibha. why do you think we keep coming back  when we are so negative about it at the moment?

Ohhh I love devil's advocate...many reason annie but I think the main is we all have hope which the most important trait a human has...without hope nothing is worth it. Because we are normal individual who loves this show we hope that something will give...
My personal reason is that I love talking to you guys and i love this forum for that reason...i am hoping something will change story wise but lets see???does this makes sense???

enigma17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index