Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Originally posted by Ash95

One thing important as far as the TRP's are concerned is IPKKND has a huge international fan following and its been watched on net or abroad and that is not taken into account for the TRP's. 

i think what wrong they did is they tried t copy from other shows mus normaIIy run for years in other show

i think the pe opIe who watch the show is different from the reguIar tv viewing audience

if they  have been foIIowing the show from june  ,  they wont stomach this nonsense

team made a mistake in identifying their cre audience

Aren't they writers same for IPKKND and Sathiya?? So have they been doing a mix and match sort of thing here?? What also I find lacking is they dont bank episodes like all other PH do, the actors look tired , they dont get their break., they change their tracks from time to time  based on the TRP's I presume, no consistency in one track, no continuity of any episodes.  Each episode can be a stand alone episode.  Big bloopers in editing.  Poor quality of direction.  Wardrobe nothing great.  List goes on and on.  

ashu I feei if this goes on for even ne more week , i think most of us wiII quit

I havent watched todays episode and dont intend to either.  Its the first for me I hope its not the last.  Some source has informed me that  the PH have a meeting this Saturday to decide what to do and what track they should use now as the low TRP has indeed affected them.  That means till next week we will get more crappy episodes and with IPL started I doubt if they will even reach in Top 10 let alone Top 5.  It takes only one scene of Shyam -Kushi and Kushi telling him off and this time ASR listening to the entire conversation just this one scene and we are back on t rack

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by asha...

Seems like everyone's in a crappy mood apart from me...LOLLOL 

I am in a good mood and only partially exhausted tonight and I am off for the next five days!!! YeaahBig smile

nice annie, Big smile

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

One thing important as far as the TRP's are concerned is IPKKND has a huge international fan following and its been watched on net or abroad and that is not taken into account for the TRP's. 

i think what wrong they did is they tried t copy from other shows mus normaIIy run for years in other show

i think the pe opIe who watch the show is different from the reguIar tv viewing audience

if they  have been foIIowing the show from june  ,  they wont stomach this nonsense

Aren't they writers same for IPKKND and Sathiya?? So have they been doing a mix and match sort of thing here?? What also I find lacking is they dont bank episodes like all other PH do, the actors look tired , they dont get their break., they change their tracks from time to time  based on the TRP's I presume, no consistency in one track, no continuity of any episodes.  Each episode can be a stand alone episode.  Big bloopers in editing.  Poor quality of direction.  Wardrobe nothing great.  List goes on and on.  

ashu I feei if this goes on for even ne more week , i think most of us wiII quit

I havent watched todays episode and dont intend to either.  Its the first for me I hope its not the last.  Some source has informed me that  the PH have a meeting this Saturday to decide what to do and what track they should use now as the low TRP has indeed affected them.  That means till next week we will get more crappy episodes and with IPL started I doubt if they will even reach in Top 10 let alone Top 5.  It takes only one scene of Shyam -Kushi and Kushi telling him off and this time ASR listening to the entire conversation just this one scene and we are back on t rack

reaIIy meeting onIy this week Shocked

what were that doing tiII now , i knew it the 10 yr oId spot boy is writing the pIot

Ash95

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

reaIIy meeting onIy this week Shocked

what were that doing tiII now , i knew it the 10 yr oId spot boy is writing the pIot

Yep  this is the info I got now so no use expecting anything unless they re shoot every bloody thing and begin to re write afresh

tttttt1

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

yup aisha

yu are aIways happy , what is the secret, cakes????

She is bouncing off on a high level of sugar rushLOL

Annie's right...LOLLOL...cakes and chocs...LOL

@ Annie...Thats nice ;)...but I have two weeks off...Tongue...which seem to be going so quick...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma17tttttt1

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

yup aisha

yu are aIways happy , what is the secret, cakes????

She is bouncing off on a high level of sugar rushLOL

Annie's right...LOLLOL...cakes and chocs...LOL

@ Annie...Thats nice ;)...but I have two weeks off...Tongue...which seem to be going so quick...Ouch
 Its study time? Head down in the books am I correct?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95asha...tttttt1

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Yes...I was suppose to study now is well Ouch...but im just happy that i've caught up with my studies and started a little revision...Smile..Im hoping tomorrow will prove to be more productive... :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Yes...I was suppose to study now is well Ouch...but im just happy that i've caught up with my studies and started a little revision...Smile..Im hoping tomorrow will prove to be more productive... :D
Well done Big smile You have made an excellent start
Good luck with the revision

Edited by enigma17 - 04 April 2012 at 4:37pm

asha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index