H&R!! R&J... (Page 22)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

Originally posted by asha...

Hola all...

We discussing the weather...LOL...UFFF its horrible...and I chose the snowy rainy windy day to run my errands...I thought I would fly away with my now broken umbrella LOL...*shiverss*...

my regular mary poppins

^^^ I sure as heck wished I was mary poppins, when all those by-passers were staring at me like im some crazy girl... LOL...whose that in ur D.P??

@ Ash...I know...It snowed in April of all days :O, and as always I haven't watched the epi... :D..although I have the time now..I don't feel like watching... :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
So Pappu can't Act Sala!! I mean Payaliya

What a dour face she was! Tell me, this fancy dress was your score with your MIL. Why in the whole wide world would you suddenly develop Savior Complex when you can't even "Save" your own freakin home!!!

sorry, i am still not able to come to terms with this thing. what was the whole freaking need for this. Now had the other DIL asked khushi to lose, then it would have made sense.

imagine the other DILS disappointment when she found its Khushi who won. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YummymummyAsh95asha...tttttt1sbk2

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by sbk2

Hello girls,

I'm back too. Was busy attending phone calls today...

Did not watch the episode, so do not have anything concrete to contribute...thankfully because of written updates we get an idea of how crappy the episode will be and we can at least skip watching it!

@ Priya:  Yes, I completely skipped it...I have no patience left for crappy stuff in IPK...I am sick sick sick of this MU.
Hi ShwetaSmile
Out of my stupor I caught up with some of the post from yesterday
I want to be in your recipe club too pleaseBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95sbk2

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Smile

Hello girls,

Did not watch the episode, so do not have anything concrete to contribute...thankfully because of written updates we get an idea of how crappy the episode will be and we can at least skip watching it!

@ Priya:  Yes, I completely skipped it...I have no patience left for crappy stuff in IPK...I am sick sick sick of this MU.
Hi ShwetaSmile

Me too... Big smile

btw guys...don't you think its good Shaym is upping his game...this MU needs to reach its crest.. before it can get cleared...

Ash95

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Originally posted by serialjunkie

What a dour face she was! Tell me, this fancy dress was your score with your MIL. Why in the whole wide world would you suddenly develop Savior Complex when you can't even "Save" your own freakin home!!!

sorry, i am still not able to come to terms with this thing. what was the whole freaking need for this. Now had the other DIL asked khushi to lose, then it would have made sense.

Its disgusting to watch the ever so sacrificing sisters.  Well that girl should come and thank them that her house is saved because of Payal and Kushi only then this storm will calm down now
Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Hello I am silently reading your comments today and enjoying them.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17tttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

did yu see the precap , it is even more funny why wouId any body manhandIe a girI for no reason in pubic

i watched the episode with yur mohanIaI goggIes , i couId see the naked truth , cvs think we are a bunch of brainIess , sense Iess sadistic  idiots

Ash95

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Smile

Hello girls,

Hi ShwetaSmile
why annie n heIIo hai to meCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95enigma17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index