India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

H&R!! R&J... (Page 14)

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
So pimping ASR did not work is it eh CV's , it dfntly didnt give you the first position did it,  it slid you down to the last.  And yet people are happy today they way he looked,  the way he dragged her,  the way the winning has come back and what not crap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28tttttt1

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lurvebooks

Originally posted by tangam

Hey Sam have a soft corner for Vibz too cos she shares my luv for the boys in black. Re-do MU plzz tell...(btw my acronym library is on the increase thanx to IF)

Oiy wait your trun .. I propositioned her first LOL ... but men in black eh .. do share Wink

hahah on the acronym ... gosh I wonder if you'll start inventing some of your own Big smile .. oh the re-do MU ... i made a post .. have a look:

And V feels flattered and is all coyWinkWink my hubby really needs to see this...

MU needs to go somewhere maybe the same place where asr's brain has been???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hola Priya !

Ash95tttttt1

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

@Vibha ... LOLLOLLOL .. oh gawd no .. I stay away from the gush posts ... I like my dinner to stay in my stomach!

... I do follow they ones where they microanalyse the look, the tilt of a head, the position of the characters etc ... I find it fascinating how two people watching the same thing can come out with such diverse meanings ... it's like a study in anthropolgy Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLsame here...i never knew giving an earring means handing over your heart...darn it i need to stop giving my heart to random people from now on...

I read them an just want to laugh that why cant i get it????but i honestly dont get it...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ... and I thought the lavender dress and rose were it .,.. I should've asked for your earring!

evenjleena28tttttt1

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

And V feels flattered and is all coyWinkWink my hubby really needs to see this...

... oh dear ... I think I found ASRs brain ... its gone where every man's goes in the presence of beauty! ... no wonder its not functioning .. all the blood flow has been redirected! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95evenjleena28tttttt1

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Not enough they showed ASR listening to half the stuff now seeing half the stuff too??? I thought they wanted viewers to get glued to their show with IPL starting, is it the beginning or the end??? After seeing SBS nothing has changed so how long they are still planning to drag this trackConfused

evenjleena28tttttt1

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@Vibha ... LOLLOLLOL .. oh gawd no .. I stay away from the gush posts ... I like my dinner to stay in my stomach!

... I do follow they ones where they microanalyse the look, the tilt of a head, the position of the characters etc ... I find it fascinating how two people watching the same thing can come out with such diverse meanings ... it's like a study in anthropolgy Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLsame here...i never knew giving an earring means handing over your heart...darn it i need to stop giving my heart to random people from now on...

I read them an just want to laugh that why cant i get it????but i honestly dont get it...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ... and I thought the lavender dress and rose were it .,.. I should've asked for your earring!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I thought that too but obviouslly was wrong sammy sam...so can the dress i will be in the earrings...and we can exchange earrings from now on...how does that sound???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooks

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tangam

Hey Sam have a soft corner for Vibz too cos she shares my luv for the boys in black. Re-do MU plzz tell...(btw my acronym library is on the increase thanx to IF)

Oiy wait your trun .. I propositioned her first LOL ... but men in black eh .. do share Wink

hahah on the acronym ... gosh I wonder if you'll start inventing some of your own Big smile .. oh the re-do MU ... i made a post .. have a look:

ASR's brains have been spending more than appropriate time analysing the voracious nature of Shyams goods and its availability of game...so would u like the mu to end up in Shyams pantsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebooksevenjleena28Ash95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index