Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dhokebaaz Vs Dhokebaaz (Page 3)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Yes people how many are interested to watch the showdown between the two dhokebaaz tomorrow, i mean dhokebaaz Arnav Vs dhokebaaz Kushi ?? Wink Me says bring it on CVsWink

So we hear in the precap Kushi calling Arnav a dhokebaaz which actually dint sit well with fewLOL and with the rest they wanted the dhokebaazi ki sharafath to move a level higher to bathmeezi and wanted the chappal hitting as wellLOL (eww sooo kaam wali bai typesD'oh)

But But why is Kushi saying this?? To push his right buttons??Wink
What happen's when his right buttons are pushed and when he is called a dhokebaaz, he will recollect who the actual dhokebaaz is?? Wink
And according to him the actual dhokebaaz being Shyam and Kushi.. 
So we will get to hear a ulta chor kotwal ko dante type dialogue, dhokebaaz tho tum ho dialogue??
will Kushi's mind flicker then??Wink
The dhoka i hv done is hiding Shyam's truth from him and Raizads's and while gulping jalebi's will she make up her mind to push his right button's to get the truth or will she revert back to 101 ways to irritate audience?? WinkLOL
And will Arnav start feeling that his dil ka dil connection with kushi is straight and nt cross connection, aka shyam is playing around, so cross connection pe jassosi karke connection katdu pehleWink

So isnt it a showdown between Dhokebaaz Vs Dhokebaaz?? The two most wonderful , lovable, most egoistic, love sick dhokebaazes Day Dreaming 

Plz Plz let them fight, let them remove all the khunnas they have on each other, let the heat come outWink

Bring it on CVs, ur moving in the right track, dont revert back to senseless plots , continue with this track and plz RIP dhokaEmbarrassed 

DivsHugHugHug

You finally started writing new topicsClapClapClap...more power to you girlBig smile

Jahaan tum wahaan main...the bermuda triangle...

Yup bring the confrontation on...bring any conversation on...no more comedy, cholay, sholay, chameli ka tel, bakrion ka mel...

I dont care who starts talking first...who accuses first...for me both are equally responsible for where they are...so bring it on..

You know my take...he has hurt her visibly...she has hurt him literally below the belt by endangering a life who sustained him...is story mein dono utnay hi guilty hain

Its very easy to stone the more brutal sounding of the two..but just because words and actions are done in a cute way...that does not mean that they hurt less.

So if this is the plan of the creatives...then game onBig smile

Cheers. dost!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Arielsunflower52pisces25SillyPepper

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Exactly!! Push all his right wrong whatever buttons, irritate, annoy him but not for silly reason but to get the truth out.. 
The chudiyan scene is best example, u push his buttons in the right was truth will come out even without his knowledge in angerLOL 

@Saatschi: Hope Hope that's all we can do nowD'ohWith this CVs mood swings , i hope they dnt revert back to OTT comedy again.. Im so looking fwd for the epic fightEvil Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NibelungenliedArielpisces25

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@shalu: Ur so right, its full dhoka'sROFL  Even the CVs doing dhoka on usROFL yes the dirty game start, and i dnt care if the dirty liner washed in public or in private this timeWink

ironically from the first day this show has been a dhokaLOL

Shyam's Dhoka
Khushi and family not telling about Shyam Dhoka
Arnav finding out about Shyam's truth and no telling his sister Dhoka
Arnav and Khushi marrying each other...Dhoka

And shouldnt show's title change to this nowROFL

.ISS PYAAR KO KOI NAAM NAHI DE RAHE HAINLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arielpisces25

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@divz:   I am all for,  you dhokha, and me dhokha and jalebi dhokha and kaala chashma dhokha , u cracked me upROFL
yes let their be lighting and thunder, unmask urselves bth of u, and RIP dhoka.. 

@Renu: she is a quick learner, follows his path so well, yes she is playing him in his own game but he is a very tough nut to crackLOL front row seat bopoked by us BISSter's , we do nt wanto miss the actionLOL 

I only hope the CVees don't give us any dhokha with this track ---- let what we believe to be the intended plot, so they can focus on the real dhokhebaaz !!!

real dhokebaaz reminded me of shyam/abhas today.. What was he dng today, so out of plot, no expressions at all, when kushi came on stage he dint even smile, and when arnav came no anger no jealous feeling, will i be ever able to see his acting skills or do i need a kala chasma to catch that

Arielpisces25mommy2000

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Ya! bring it on CV..tonight is a fiery night!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@Devanshi: Fight Fight Fight should be the mantra nwLOL u and ur dirty mind, IMO that line is hilariousLOL 

@shastra: ur so right, the precap made forum turn into a battlefieldROFL Imagine when the epi air's, how many heads fallLOL
I actual dnt even wnt sbs/sbb on future plot, that spils the fun sometimes.. Only Sarun interview should be showed in itLOL

@Ash: I did mean thatEmbarrassedLOL RIP dhokla track and lets get back to RIPping pom pomsLOL
I so wnt these two to go back home now and leave all the other kabab main haddi's in fashion show itself, anjali always has a very bad timing, she enter's just when Arnav 's right button's are pushed.. 

@areeba_blossom: very true, he was caught in his own actLOL Just like he confessed thinking kushi slept while on bhang, here he thot he can get away with what he said in the name of RanjhaLOL 

I'm so never going to fall in love. Luckily i have a stronger ego than ASR so yep, i'll be keeping myself sturdy!

Try and try all ASR waysLOL until u find ur kushiWink 

@BigIPKKNDFan: Dnt go so much into dialogues lol, otherwise we will have to belive Arnav-Kushi will end up in Heer-Ranjha ways which we so dnt wantLOL
His love is more bigger than his ego otherwise he wouldnt go on stage seeing his lady love alone facing wrath .. Both Arnav and Kushi are strong headed character's, bth have ego's , this was a set up for kushi realizing he loves her and she wants him to complete hamesha hamesha what?? and a set up for him to let her to knw about the dhokebaazi that has happened to him.. 

Arielpisces25

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
how true.. vs!

the real thing starts now.. fight fight fight.. i can't wait to watch tonight :)

NibelungenliedArielSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@Sinnie:  Ur so right, how will they even drag this till 28thLOL IMO that will again spoil the intensity..
Its never late for Kushi and Arnav..LOL 

What the 101? you'd probably see him finding the book and flinging it into the pool.. no methods talk. LOL

ROFLROFL Oh god, he should get to read that book, kushi ki pom pom's ki khair nahi us dinLOL

@JW: Hug

@Sharmi: I felt the same , y that word?? Hmm now we need to come with an explanation to continue watching it with some hopes of that word leading to MU trackLOL 
How many more hintsGeek wear on the kala chasma kushi , u can take adive more manorama bond to investigate on this caseLOL , its getting dragging nw sharmi, he has already dropped many hints.. 
And u still dreamingStern Smile 

Arielpisces25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index