But yes...
AJ KE BAAD KABHI PRECAP KI MAANG NAHI KARUNGI..😆
I WILL NEVER EVER ASK FOR THE PRECAP..

Pura ka pura phorum turned into battle field😆

PRECAP KABHI NAHI CHAHIYE..CVS..HAMARI MANGE PURI KARO..ATLEAST THIS ONE😉

Edited by Shastradhari - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Divs I thought you meant RIP dhokla for all the dhokla tracks we were getting😆

Awesome post!! I only hope kabab mein haddi Glee doesnt interfere during their fight!!

fight fight fight!!

Edited by Ariel - 12 years ago
LOL- The Great DHOOKEBAAZ!! 

i was cracked up literally! To tell you the truth, he must be fuming mafd because he had a slip of tounge and blurted out love mushed things to the wife he's suppose to hate and then that wife is hitting hm back which makes him kinda realize that he's isn't fair but he also isn't suppose to be fair, so the Poor Raizada Choote must be confused and fuming with smoke coming out of his ears and exasperation fluttering inside his head! 

I'm so never going to fall in love. Luckily i have a stronger ego than ASR so yep, i'll be keeping myself sturdy!
it sure is divs and full points for saying that! 😆 . 😆 . 😆

if only they din't have to drag this till 28th we're in for a treat! ;-)

Khushi is one person who can push the right buttons on Arnav (if it is not late already).. and still get him to love her. Some love that!

What the 101? you'd probably see him finding the book and flinging it into the pool.. no methods talk. 😆

What the!!!

yeaahhh

will respond🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hey Divz...gr8 post!

Though I learnt 2 stop hoping, some articles hav raised my hopes...She might hav used any other word...but Y "dhokebaaz" in  particular?!...I get she was frustrated or may b she thought it was cheating coz the competition was meant for Saas-bahu(then it wil make nani n herself also cheat)...And esp when few hours b4 she saved him in front of nani and he came forward 2 help her on stage...I don think so... I believe this word s trivial in pushing his right n wrong buttons ...
May b he drops some major clues(yeah! some more)...She may try 2 reach the starting point of all evils...Ha! Who can stop me from dreaming😆
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ankifan

Yes people how many are interested to watch the showdown between the two dhokebaaz tomorrow, i mean dhokebaaz Arnav Vs dhokebaaz Kushi ?? 😉 Me says bring it on CVs😉

So we hear in the precap Kushi calling Arnav a dhokebaaz which actually dint sit well with few😆 and with the rest they wanted the dhokebaazi ki sharafath to move a level higher to bathmeezi and wanted the chappal hitting as well😆 (eww sooo kaam wali bai types)

But But why is Kushi saying this?? To push his right buttons??😉
What happen's when his right buttons are pushed and when he is called a dhokebaaz, he will recollect who the actual dhokebaaz is?? 😉
And according to him the actual dhokebaaz being Shyam and Kushi.. 
So we will get to hear a ulta chor kotwal ko dante type dialogue, dhokebaaz tho tum ho dialogue??
will Kushi's mind flicker then??😉
The dhoka i hv done is hiding Shyam's truth from him and Raizads's and while gulping jalebi's will she make up her mind to push his right button's to get the truth or will she revert back to 101 ways to irritate audience?? 😉😆
And will Arnav start feeling that his dil ka dil connection with kushi is straight and nt cross connection, aka shyam is playing around, so cross connection pe jassosi karke connection katdu pehle😉

So isnt it a showdown between Dhokebaaz Vs Dhokebaaz?? The two most wonderful , lovable, most egoistic, love sick dhokebaazes 😍 

Plz Plz let them fight, let them remove all the khunnas they have on each other, let the heat come out😉

Bring it on CVs, ur moving in the right track, dont revert back to senseless plots , continue with this track and plz RIP dhoka😳 

Divs🤗🤗🤗

You finally started writing new topics👏👏👏...more power to you girl😃

Jahaan tum wahaan main...the bermuda triangle...

Yup bring the confrontation on...bring any conversation on...no more comedy, cholay, sholay, chameli ka tel, bakrion ka mel...

I dont care who starts talking first...who accuses first...for me both are equally responsible for where they are...so bring it on..

You know my take...he has hurt her visibly...she has hurt him literally below the belt by endangering a life who sustained him...is story mein dono utnay hi guilty hain

Its very easy to stone the more brutal sounding of the two..but just because words and actions are done in a cute way...that does not mean that they hurt less.

So if this is the plan of the creatives...then game on😃

Cheers. dost!!😃

@Anu: Exactly!! Push all his right wrong whatever buttons, irritate, annoy him but not for silly reason but to get the truth out.. 
The chudiyan scene is best example, u push his buttons in the right was truth will come out even without his knowledge in anger😆 

@Saatschi: Hope Hope that's all we can do nowWith this CVs mood swings , i hope they dnt revert back to OTT comedy again.. Im so looking fwd for the epic fight😈 
@shalu: Ur so right, its full dhoka's🤣  Even the CVs doing dhoka on us🤣 yes the dirty game start, and i dnt care if the dirty liner washed in public or in private this time😉

ironically from the first day this show has been a dhoka😆

Shyam's Dhoka
Khushi and family not telling about Shyam Dhoka
Arnav finding out about Shyam's truth and no telling his sister Dhoka
Arnav and Khushi marrying each other...Dhoka

And shouldnt show's title change to this now🤣

.ISS PYAAR KO KOI NAAM NAHI DE RAHE HAIN😆 

@divz:   I am all for,  you dhokha, and me dhokha and jalebi dhokha and kaala chashma dhokha , u cracked me up🤣
yes let their be lighting and thunder, unmask urselves bth of u, and RIP dhoka.. 

@Renu: she is a quick learner, follows his path so well, yes she is playing him in his own game but he is a very tough nut to crack😆 front row seat bopoked by us BISSter's , we do nt wanto miss the action😆 

I only hope the CVees don't give us any dhokha with this track ---- let what we believe to be the intended plot, so they can focus on the real dhokhebaaz !!!

real dhokebaaz reminded me of shyam/abhas today.. What was he dng today, so out of plot, no expressions at all, when kushi came on stage he dint even smile, and when arnav came no anger no jealous feeling, will i be ever able to see his acting skills or do i need a kala chasma to catch that