Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

A day in the life of a bipolar Arnav Singh Raizada...

Hmm sick of me yet guys? I wonder why is it that I all of a sudden feel the urge to write more when I have exams or assignments to complete? Yes I wonder why...LOL

"It's called acting!"

Devil ASR: yeah baby! Listen and weep! Does that hurt?... I'll have you know I do A LOT of acting. Haha... I fool everyone on a daily basis into thinking I'm a badass-a mean shouting machine- when actually I prefer the quieter things in life. I enjoy nothing more than a lazy afternoon watering my plants in the glorious sunshine. Yep so badass! I shoot longing looks at my totally oblivious wife on the sly. Why? Oh all because I HATE her of course! Hate her with the intensity of a thousand burning suns. So now I am going to proceed and shoot arrows of love with my intense gaze. Does that hurt you baby? Do you feel my wrath? Haha I thrive off this! Burn her with the fire, the fire of love! Ha nobody will ever find out from my protestations that I actually like dancing (in fact I'm a bhangra man myself, but I can pull out the big guns and shimmy to the jig of "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" if need be to ward off any other evil spirits-there is only room for ONE devil here!), dressing up (oh the kinks!), staring at my wife...ahem...yes for no reason at all,  being submissive (especially when it comes to nagging and guilt-tripping from the women in my life. I don't give in without a few feeble complaints first though of course otherwise that would just be plain pathetic, unmanly and completely not devilish!) Yep...nobody will ever find out-you've got them fooled ASR!  Pssh it's totally subtle, nobody seems to have realized how I jump at every chance I get to climb up on stage with this girl in front of me, after I have refused at least twice. Because indeed refusing twice and then ending up doing it anyway means you're REALLY against it. They'll never know you're a masochist...no wait! No ASR no! You're a sadist I tell you! A sadist! Grow a pair come on! Shoot more of those intense gazes at her. Maybe she'll fall weak at the knees and melt into a puddle of goo from your fire!...Wait why isn't she melting?! Melt already! I command you to melt!

Angel Arnav: duh! She's not melting because you're not actually shooting fire at her right now! I mean I don't want to rain on your parade but it's not scientifically possible for one to shoot fire or real daggers from their eyes...Yes Khushi don't listen to me! I don't mean it! I'm a freaking scumbug! A liar! I worship the ground you walk on...you are to me what jalebis are to you, what thaalis and pooja are to di, what "Hello hi bye bye" and pompousness is to mami! I can't live without you! Didn't you hear my whole Devdas-inspired dialogues on stage?!

Devil ASR: yeah I can't live without you precisely for the reason that if you leave I will have to pay Aman overtime to become my replacement punch bag full time. By the way it was meant to be Ranjha not Devdas you loser!

Angel Arnav: Shut up!

Devil ASR: You shut up! I'm the right one here! She destroyed di's life! So I am going to bring her down to the pits of hell for all eternity. While completely disregarding that my cheap brother-in-law might deserve an even worse punishment. So instead I will let him roam free, while shooting him the odd snarl here or there when I see his repulsive face and nobody is watching. After all it doesn't make logical sense that the man who is so manipulative that he weasels out MY money from my di while he sits on his arse all day (does he earn a single bloody dime? Is there no value for lawyers in India anymore?), has the temerity to cheat on my di, disappears for months or days at a time, or just generally has the face of a slime ball could clearly be the mastermind behind this all. That's right it makes absolutely no sense at all. It must be all this girl's fault. The girl that is so crafty that she squeals in delight when she finds a silver coin in a detergent packet or the girl who comes up with such childish pranks like putting mango juice in my shoes. Sigh THAT is a mastermind if I've ever seen one. All the eggs are in one basket right there ey? It's all a farce...makes perfect sense!

Angel Arnav: Point there Sherlock! But she doesn't come off as the brightest tool in the box? Could she really? Listen to me Arnav, say you're sorry. Hug her! Kiss her! You so know you want to man! Good way to ease the frustration.

Devil ASR: No tell her to get out! Wait...this isn't your car or your house or your company? Hahaha...haha. Well...tell her to f*** off!

Angel Arnav: NO!

Devil ASR: Listen you don't meddle in our affairs ok! Listen to me ASR!

Angel Arnav: No listen to me!

Devil ASR: No me!

Angel Arnav: No me!

"Theek hain! Understood. Now go away like you always do."

Angel Arnav: Huh?

Devil ASR: Huh?

Angel Arnav: She beat you to it man!

Devil ASR: Damn! The woman has spunk!

Angel Arnav: Ok you're stumped man so before you put your foot in it anymore, walk away briskly.

Devil ASR: Yeah that's a good idea! But don't forget to give an angry few glares before you saunter away in your stylised manner...yep that's it man...that's it...whoops don't forget the jacket-it's Armani...yep walk away, grit your teeth, harder... harder! Yes! You show her who's boss! 

This is the worst crap I have ever written! It's all meant to be taken in good humour so hope no one was offended Tongue I warn you this is what happens when my brain turns into mush! And before I get any comments saying update Retribution, I am in the process of writing it. But I have to study so it is a slow process. 

Preity xxx

As always buddy me for PMs please! 

Edited by pc17 - 04 April 2012 at 2:43am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123laila889systm33reluctantfanroy.snigdhasusamssauni123shazam123asp23gagsymeghnafarhacassimtruth1-1kriti25inluvwivARHIday_lilyasr_n_kkg_loverkawkabonSedonaScarletDevilwaysawwwwwwwChezzie13rosalinda92moonlight99frockstarWiseGirlSankaDevi20-daffodils-crazy44napstermonsternims6-Devanshi-Wah_tajoh.petite.onebatgirl67Orion_Nmultifaceted-Siaa-nareshSVArhiDeewani-.Pearl.-...manal...N0306aditi07Cytherea-_-harsh42..Smita..sneaky-ajlittlemoinayikaElectric_BuBBleTeriGalliyan.Javeria3991.Sandal.CDlovenewmoon2011banditqueenn.DiehardYMfanjakhushiekdoteenchardebby_11-Garima-ilive2laughshena07smitarmedha16Bunny_Bearzafiparu_roxkriti_atharv--drama_queen---Vee05-FAYKHAN29rukuswasthikatinselareeba_blossomHansaNsweetygirl28mandy15-.serendipity.-snoopy84Tia.0dumasMysticRiverDownhill

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
awesome os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc17

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
ok this obviously IS crap judging from the response! ROFL

Edited by pc17 - 03 April 2012 at 3:07pm
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
nice 

pc17

ArnavKiKhushi Groupbie
ArnavKiKhushi
ArnavKiKhushi

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Did I catch a fairly oddparents reference in there? Big smile

pc17

awwwwwww Senior Member
awwwwwww
awwwwwww

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
 more like clash of titans,good one though

pc17

pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKiKhushi

Did I catch a fairly oddparents reference in there? Big smile

Really where? Do tell! I used to love that show!
pc17 Senior Member
pc17
pc17

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awww

more like clash of titans,good one though

Hmm...yeah I was a bit iffy about the title myself but it is just a general one to do with the different sides he shows to Khushi.

Go to top