Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BlrBabe

Goldie

BlrBabe

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi for the sole fact tht even there also tulsi says the same thing the ambi said abt being quiet against injustice is wrong and it being in gita and all .. Tulsi also stood upto her saas when she was abt to hit her 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This reminds me of..." in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
hmm never saw the serial but i like ambi. atleast she int like other bahus and can stand up for herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

BlrBabe

Goldie

BlrBabe

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Actually even tulsi was same during  initial episodes .. it was all abt the cat and mouse game between tulsi and her MIL .. and mihir was in between them trying to pacify .. this seems taking similar route 

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
but atleast this won't have such silly plots where even the actors didn't believe in the characters ROFL
It was hilarious when smriti n sakshi once confessed how their characters were too good to be true...

this show won't be a torture in the name of entertainment but full of hilarious dialogs n hopefully a female lead with brains. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaleavesandwavesiqbalslover

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
This show reminds me of a movie called "Sau din Saas ke."

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

This show reminds me of a movie called "Sau din Saas ke."

oh, never seen this movie, but I remember a DD show named 'sau din..', LOL

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

but atleast this won't have such silly plots where even the actors didn't believe in the characters ROFL
It was hilarious when smriti n sakshi once confessed how their characters were too good to be true...

this show won't be a torture in the name of entertainment but full of hilarious dialogs n hopefully a female lead with brains. ROFL
ROFLagreee

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

ROFLagreee

imagine this 3rd bahu behaving like they did in kyunki n all ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.