WU April 3rd- Time heals everything.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7*mystic.moon*--aimy----sunshine--Naughtynatty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU April 3rd- Time heals everything." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 updt =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Why it happens with meSleepy I can't see any other girl in place of Kriya I felt lil bad when they showed contrast between taani and Kriya with that aap incident.

Khushi lub u and thanx for the updateHug

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Why it happens with meSleepy I can't see any other girl in place of Kriya I felt lil bad when they showed contrast between taani and Kriya with that aap incident.

Khushi lub u and thanx for the updateHug

Not just you me too... Leave them as just classmates I say. And the connection, didn't like either. But least glad that they aren't showing Rey as one day totally devdas, and next, into another girl. Dead

Luv you too. Spam my inbox or scraps often! And feel better soon Hug 

Kasu4lyfe

aussie.priya

Groupbie

aussie.priya

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I actually thought that taani's chracter is kind of cute. I can totally see her with a wounded Rey. Kria was awesome, but she's gone. So even realistically it would make sense for him to move on.

--aimy--

srishaa16

Groupbie

srishaa16

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aussie.priya

I actually thought that taani's chracter is kind of cute. I can totally see her with a wounded Rey. Kria was awesome, but she's gone. So even realistically it would make sense for him to move on.

Yea Bro I totally agree taani is kinda cute and to all the people who are hatin' on her even though Kria was awesome and I loved her she has left the show and left Rey heartbroken to boot.What I liked is that taani finally brought a genuine smile to his face.I mean today we finally got to see him being so expressive after so many days. I know I've accepted her I hope others can too

--aimy--

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Swayam was at his philoshphical best yesterday. SwaRon convo. though contributed nothing to their track was still one of the best meaning ful conversation of D3 ever. The message of ' life goes on' was explained in a right way. And ReYam scenes are always the best part of D3.

--aimy--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top