The full Title Track on Sony for KYPH!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hiya Gals (& Guys, if any!)

I checked out the entire, unedited, version of KYPH's title track on ''Music Beats'' which comes on Sony!

They showed the full version of the title song that comes in the serial, Angad drawing his tatoo (on those, phew, muscular arms!) and Kripa running away from him, and then Angad sitting on his bike and looking, sexier than the lean, mean machine itself😆

You get the drift? It was basically the extension of the title song, the unedited version.....whatever! It was really cool, we got to see more of Angad and Kripa in it!

I really the way Angad writes his names on the chorus girls back, he has such a devilish, mischievous look on his face....it was adorable! And yes, the final sequence, when Angad picks the lipstick / pen and pulls Kripa towards him, she looks shy and tries to wrangle herself away from him, in the full version, they show, Kripa smiling shyly as Angad pulls her towards him and wraps her in his arms after throwing the lipstick / pen away......it was awesome😳

I wish, the title song indicates the way the story will more forward, so that we can safely assume, that after a lot of rona-dhona, Kripa and Angad will finally get-together!

Cheers,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 18 years ago
yes even i agree with u chilly.u said u won't come on saturday and sunday but i am glad u came.

hey dats nt fair 😭😭😭.........we ppl livin in uk dont get to see it

but anyways thanx 4 da description😊 

You can also see it on Sony's chartbusters!

wow...does it really come in chartbusters too??

i wanna see it so badddddddd 😳

CHART BUSTER?? KYPH chart buster mein kya kar raha hai??😕

ya i aslo notice the full version of the title song of KYHP on ''Music Beats''  and "Chartbuster". it was so good.

~sweta~

Yeah, Chilly. i have seen it a zillion times and does it rock?????????????

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Not fair I can't see it, well thanx for the description anyways it sounds good!!

---Iram---

yeah chilly... i've seen it too... at first... just after the first 3-4 episodes... i wondered why Kripa was running away from angad and generally... avoiding him... now... i know!😆