Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

WU:3/4-Talli Mona; Suri confronts Pradeep

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950mjbapanagemini3630gujaratigirlAMSTeshachbeej81smile365daysnanihjarianmilwebpearldesaiivanta29prefix3Mamanadirk41sushavvijolly_flHeenapHridisevakkrutiv100rima001nancy1996rups2408poeticblytonPriyank.yipeeMagical_KaShshanti05

rups2408 IF-Dazzler
rups2408
rups2408

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks swetha for the quick update... :)) no words for pradeep.. jitni jaldi ho sake.. jaa anushka ke paas.. they deserve each other totally... jab laat padegi tab akal aayegi... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikblytonswethasyam08-Kash-yipee

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Agree Rupali!!!

i was frustrated while doing the update. I mean how can he blame Mona? and Anushka i better not talk abt her. how easily changed the words reg. the makeup and all. It wasn't bad at all. but still people making fun of Mona.

Now the thing which must be seen is will Suri reveal about Pradeep is a big question.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408

rups2408 IF-Dazzler
rups2408
rups2408

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Agree Rupali!!!

i was frustrated while doing the update. I mean how can he blame Mona? and Anushka i better not talk abt her. how easily changed the words reg. the makeup and all. It wasn't bad at all. but still people making fun of Mona.

Now the thing which must be seen is will Suri reveal about Pradeep is a big question.

hats off to you all updaters for doing updates on such torturous episodes...

Anushka cant be blamed cause she knows hat she wants and she is aiming for it... she is one smart cookie...i am appalled at pradeep's behavior.. how can a man change in just 2 days.. its beyond me..today he had no remorse about sleeping with another woman.. Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
What an episode, Uff Anushka is really horrible, She is a double edge sword, very cunning and very manipulative

The way she turns tables and says Mona wanted loud makeup geez this woman is just horrible and she is taking Pradeep for a ride and he is also riding with her

Madhav spotted Anushaka and told his dad they stopped at the point so tomorrow looks like they will just walkout and then Pradeep will be saved or his dad has some major plans to double cross him

Mona drinking vodka given by planned Anushka wow she is really taking all possible angles to get her claws on Pradeep..

And Suri putting 2+2 abt the incidents which lead to teh tie pin I wonder if it will reach Panni's ears and finally to Mona

The bg score is always ringing the guilt trip for Pradeep but will he ever realize how he is treating MonaAngry

Mona u need to now speak up and get out of the good anushka thought
she is all set to grab your husband and I hope you also take a stand and walk out to make ur life better

swethasyam08

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

Originally posted by swethasyam08

Agree Rupali!!!

hats off to you all updaters for doing updates on such torturous episodes...

Anushka cant be blamed cause she knows hat she wants and she is aiming for it... she is one smart cookie...i am appalled at pradeep's behavior.. how can a man change in just 2 days.. its beyond me..today he had no remorse about sleeping with another woman.. Angry 

Sorry Rups for barging in,

Am new over here and have been a silent reader. But somehow, I felt the need to respond.

I agree that ANushka is not married and her immediate family doesn't stand to lose anything, in case she has an affair with Pradeep. Pradeep is a loser alright because he is throwing away the best htings that have happened to him.

But Anushka is to be blamed, alright. It's not that she doesn't know about Pradeep's marital status - she knows very well that Pradeep loves his family and whatever she is doing is instigating anger and hatred towards them. Which is not correct. She is being cunning as a vixen and one day will meet her match. Had she fallen for Pradeep without knowing his background, then we could have thought of her as a victim, but after all this ... its highly idiotic to think so.

blyton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index