Afsar Bitiya

Yaar did they come on Bike together to Bharat Jalp

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Just have a question that did they come together on Pinto's bike to have Kachoris or did they come seperately coz in the beginning Krishna would not go with Pinto coz he was not wearing helmet so was just curious abt today as she did aske her drive to leave and taht she will come herself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukshaaziAngeloScuro0-SD-0Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yaar did they come on Bike together to Bharat Jalp" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Me too have same thoughts! 

In fact I was banking on enjoyable moments with the interesting hurdle in the shape of helmet for bike ride together. Agar ride hota...it would have been fanning further air to their affair! LOL but would have been Thumbs Down for forgetting Krishna's issue for riding bike without helmet.

And that leaves me with the very first doubt I had! Was it really Pinto's bike ? Aren't we all assuming that he came on bike ? May be he left his bike at his Dad's place only. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I would love to have seen that scene but it was omitted. I mean we did not see them riding the bike to the Bharat Jalpaan restaurant.

I am going to assume it is his bike unless otherwise stated by the CV'sBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 03 April 2012 at 12:34pm

zarmeenomoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Zarmeen  Yes Prishna both came on bike only how much I guessed . but Like ANgel said They skipped the Bike ride . 

zarmeenoAngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.