April 03 2012 Written Update

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The sisters embrace tearfully and Arti says she couldn't leave her Pooja behind. She loves her too much. ❀️ Pooja cries and says she too has realized how much Arti means to her. She can't do anything without her sister by her side. They leave. 

Brij is now the focus of the reporters and one of them asks if there's some kind of conspiracy behind Pooja's refusal/inability to sing. Brij says there's no conspiracy but he doesn't know why she behaved like that. He says it's a pity because she's so talented but she's let down a prestigious fest no matter what her reason. 

(So Pooja was the only person performing at the fest? And once she decided not to sing, everyone else went home? πŸ˜²)

In the car afterwards, Brij keeps trying Pooja's cell but gets no answer. Finally, he calls the hotel and asks to be put through to her room. The front desk informs him that Pooja and her sister Arti checked out half an hour ago. Brij is surprised but glad that Arti came back for her sister. 

He sends Pooja a text apologizing for deserting her in the hour of her greatest need. (Foreshadowing alert!) He begs her to call him. Struck by a thought, he sends a second text in which he says failure is what begets success. Now she has to prove herself in every situation, without letting anything interrupt her focus. 

Abruptly changing gears into Bhaiyyaji mode, he orders the car to go to the hospital, surprising Shukla. Mrityunjay is sleeping the sleep of the righteously wounded when Brij wakes him up by poking his wounds. πŸ˜† He wakes up roaring and then settles into a whimper when he sees Bhaiyyaji. Shukla closes the door. Brij says M is the root of Rangoli's twisted ways and he's comes to take care of it. He takes out a gun and trains it on M's temple. 

M starts to shiver and shake. He immediately gets on his knees and begs Brij for a second chance. Shukla and M have one of their hilarious Chamcha vs. Chamcha moments. Brij asks M if he's blind - Brij saved him from eating Daddaji's bullet, saved him from the police when he would have been locked up for kidnapping those girls, and now saved his life by getting him to the hospital. Is he supposed to serve M or will M do something for him too? πŸ˜†

M promises to do whatever Brij asks. Brij says that from now on, M works for him. Since Brij is the future CM, he's the one most likely to make M's dreams come true. And if he tries to double cross him, then he'll tear him apart like "double roti" πŸ˜† (bread) and let Rangoli have half while he holds on to the other half for remembrance's sake. M swears that from now on he's Brij's man. 

Right on cue, Rangoli calls and M answers the phone at a signal from Brij and puts it on speaker. Rangoli says they will have to lie low and can only speak on the phone for a while. She asks him if Brij asked him anything about kidnapping Arti and M stutters that he didn't. Rangoli says he's to come back because they have a lot of work to do. M is silent as he fully appreciates what a fix he's in. Rangoli asks him what's the matter? If he wants money, there's no need to be shy. He'll get whatever he wants. M agrees absently. Brij and Shukla exchange a look of contempt as they hear the conversation. Once Rangoli has hung up, Brij reminds M to stay away from her and leaves. M is left with a thoughtful frown on his face as he contemplates his situation. (You're screwed, beta M. But eventually you'll find your way back to the feet of your goddess, I'm sure.)

Rangoli is watching Brij on TV outside the samaroh. She sees Pooja run out in tears and Brij's reply to the reporter with a suspicious look on her face. Suddenly she hears yelling and goes downstairs where Daddaji is still raging mad and yelling at Giridhar to call the police and threaten them with demotion unless they find the shooter. G is frozen in place. (There's something going on here with G. Between Brij's secret looks at him yesterday and G.'s slow responses today, I have a feeling G. Bhaiyya is due for a major dhamaka in his life courtesy one Brijbhushan Pandey. And he can feel it.)

Rangoli says in her opinion, the shot was fired only to scare her and the bullet hit her by mistake. Daddaji doesn't want to listen to her and tells her to go away and not get into these things. Rangoli sends G away with a subtle shake of her head and asks D if he's still angry with her. She says she knows his anger stems from the fact that the wound is on her body but the pain is felt by him. 

D says he doesn't understand who has anything to gain from shooting at Rangoli. Father and daughter bond over the shooting and how they're going to fry whoever was behind it. πŸ€’

Brij's cavalcade draws up outside some tea stall somewhere and Brij asks Shukla to remain inside. He goes outside with a heavy frown on his face and wonders poetically if this is the bend in the road where he is to be parted from Pooja. 
Jiss mod se humein alag hona pade
Yeh woh mod to nahin
Yeh woh mod to nahin.
He decides it isn't and makes a call to someone. He identifies himself and says the letter should reach Panchmarhi by tomorrow and disconnects the call. 

He continues poetically that when he can't live without her, why should he stay away from her? 
Main tumhe khona nahin chahta
Phir mein tumhe kaise door jaane doon?
(Because you're married! 😑And that too to Psycho Baap ki Psycho Beti, BBP! 😑 That's why! And all the poetry in this world can't hide that for very long. πŸ€¬)

A wan Pooja and Arti arrive at the train station and Pooja looks at her phone and reads the texts from Brij. Her face changes and Arti asks if there's a problem and Pooja says no. Arti pays for the auto and carries their luggage when Pooja's phone starts to ring. Pooja looks at Arti, scared.πŸ˜• Arti asks who's calling? Pooja says it's Brij.

Precap: Arti tells Pooja that they're moving to Bhopal because Harivansh has been transferred. Pooja looks guilty. She calls Brij and tearfully asks to meet him. Brij happily calls her Pooja madam and says he'll see her at noon. Behind him, Rangoli is listening to all this with a victorious smile. 

Ok, I was so right not to make any assumptions yesterday because apparently the CVs won't give us a single day of being off the tenterhooks. Now Pooja is acting all fishy and I don't know what Arti's reaction is going to be and how Pooja is going to meet Brij without Arti and Rangoli finding out and whether she's going to break up with Brij and... SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

I love them all! Come back tomorrow for updates with Durum. Yay! πŸ₯³ And thanks Lata for the poetry bits! πŸ€—
Edited by bumtrinket - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭 jiss mod se hume alag hona pade...yeh woh mod tho nahin...

main tumhe khona nahin chahta...phir mein tumhe kaise door jaane doo...

I am sorry Pooja...jis waqt tumhe meri sabse zaroorat thi...main tumhare saath nahin tha...😭

thks bummy...sorry have to log off so could not stop from posting this abruptly...felt really sorry for Brij who is a loner inspite of having everyone around him...

and bechara Mjay...dhobi ka kutte jaise haalath hain uski...felt sorry for him too
abiforummbr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
today's highlight was the scene between brij and mrityumjay, and those one liners which brij said in his bhaiyaji form. i especially liked the one... agar double cross kia to double roti ki tarah cheer denge, aadha rangoli le jayegi
abiforummbr thumbnail
oops... previous post incomplete.

aur aadha hum.

also liked the mood swings brij showed. he appeared restless in love but was his manipulative self too
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today two gestures of brij touch my heart :firstly the way he react on arthi coming back πŸ˜Šhe  is happy to see arthi back for pooja .this indicate his genuine love for pooja and secondly he says yeh woh mor toh nahin jahan se hum bichar jayen πŸ˜”this man is so lonely i just feel like πŸ₯Ί.πŸ€—.

one thing is clear that from now onward it will going to be arthi the real hurdle btw birja ...i have a feling may be krish send a marriage proposal to pooja parents .

and let me give a special mention😊today  brij looks so charming rahul sing is fab actor imean in 20 minute episode he portray many shades of brij so convincingly.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
abiforummbr thumbnail
what about the pre cap? did rangoli indeed listen to the conversation? if yes then she would definitely put it all together
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: abiforummbr

what about the pre cap? did rangoli indeed listen to the conversation? if yes then she would definitely put it all together

I'm sure they want the cat and mouse to go on for a little longer so I think Rangoli heard the last part about meeting at noon, but not about "Pooja madam". Unfortunately, Pooja madam is now otherwise on her radar thanks to her artistic tantrum in Gwalior. 
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata2011

😭 jiss mod se hume alag hona pade...yeh woh mod tho nahin...

main tumhe khona nahin chahta...phir mein tumhe kaise door jaane doo...

I am sorry Pooja...jis waqt tumhe meri sabse zaroorat thi...main tumhare saath nahin tha...😭

thks bummy...sorry have to log off so could not stop from posting this abruptly...felt really sorry for Brij who is a loner inspite of having everyone around him...

and bechara Mjay...dhobi ka kutte jaise haalath hain uski...felt sorry for him too

Thanks for posting these! πŸ€— I'm going to steal them and put them into the WU if you don't mind. πŸ˜‰
Moniks_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Brija ...Why does Arti have to behave like this..
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moniks_19

Feeling bad for πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Brija ...Why does Arti have to behave like this..

I know! Brija ke kum dishman hain ki Arti didi has to stick in her leg as well? πŸ˜‘

On the one hand I want to save Pooja and am against all this lying BBP is doing πŸ˜† but on the other hand they are so amazing together, I want them to just make sweet love all the time and hang things like inconvenient marriages! πŸ€£

My thinking is getting as twisty and turny as Brij's in an effort to legitimize his love. πŸ€”