AB's Seg @TV9(3rd Apr)-Must Watch(ABians&ArTians) - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
debzyyy.. v 3(me,ayeshu,sanu)r d innocent freaks..bas isliye kuch din pehle aadhi raat ko v vr doin the "innocent" discussions on our "most innocent" ArTi.. 🤣 n v had a gala time tht nite..u r free to join us ny nite here..🤣 as day mein v all wnt be tht much online.. :p
OMG ! am like re watching the part where he says she has been with him so many times and to home <3 this just gave a hope as I lost all hopes before but this is nice to hear that they still are in touch <3 . I really hope we get a interview on them plzzz I miss them :( 

P.S- Arjun is admirier of krithika ROFL ! she is adorable lekin woh karan ke saath hi acchi hai and Arjun is is amazingg with Rati <3 
Originally posted by nikki028

debzyyy.. v 3(me,ayeshu,sanu)r d innocent freaks..bas isliye kuch din pehle aadhi raat ko v vr doin the "innocent" discussions on our "most innocent" ArTi.. 🤣 n v had a gala time tht nite..u r free to join us ny nite here..🤣 as day mein v all wnt be tht much online.. :p
and the discussion was on the most "innocent" segment PBM...😊🤣...with analysis of "innocent" pics...and "innocent" dialogues like AC lagao😊🤣...Bas unedited version ki pics aur post ho jati toh innocence ki had ho jati😃🤣
ayshu..agar unedited version ko hum discuss karte na..v shud be proud to RE-DEFINE d meaning of "innocence" then.. 🤣Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikki028

ayshu..agar unedited version ko hum discuss karte na..v shud be proud to RE-DEFINE d meaning of "innocence" then.. 🤣
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ we have ALREADY redifined meaning of innocence dii ðŸ¤£
merko aur ek baar karna hain discussion =P
sanu..v can do it 2nite then.. 🤣
Wowowowowowowowow...an awesome interview after ages...AB is sooo sweet!!!!!
loved the way how arjun was talking about rati...😳
arjun-rati are the bestest couple in the whole world...i really want to see them together as couple in both on and offscreen...