Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica looks horsy and manly! (Article) (Page 3)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LOL   what the heck??? Ok, this article...I guess expresses the opinion
of some people...who are ummm...not happy with the way she turned
out...but what have most of the people been waiting for her...her
makeover...it was an extremely bad idea for Sony to bring in the
modelling twist! That is what they get for thinking they were too smart.
Hopefully, they are trying to fix it.

I myself have to admit...I am finally getting used to Jessica. I personally
think that her facial expressions are more visual and distinct without
those coke bottle glasses. I never cared if she got her makeover or not as
I don't care about what she looks like...she could look like what she looks
like now or look like she did before, but all we ask for is the Jassi that the
show started with. Is that too much to ask for?

...and the number one reason I watch JJKN is to see Armaan and Jassi get
together.    Tongue

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Joined: 19 August 2004
Posts: 1552

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad


...and the number one reason I watch JJKN is to see Armaan and Jassi get
together.    Tongue

heheh thats the ONLY reason I watch JJKN!Big smile
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 588

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
LOL
sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Joined: 04 April 2005
Posts: 643

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

well all i wanna say iz

...SHOBHA....U THINK U LIKE ASH UR WORZE DAN JASSI U OLDIE!!!!!WHO R U 2 SAY ALL DIZ...LUK AT UR SELF 1ST 

***Moderator's Note: No profanity please. Express yourself w/o resorting to swearing.***



Edited by MysticaMagic - 23 April 2005 at 2:26pm
neha9 IF-Rockerz
neha9
neha9

Joined: 01 April 2005
Posts: 8407

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Guys calm you know we cant really do anything when someone is just RUDE and JEALOUS.. and i am sure that they r jealous... i dont think mona singh or jessica would have been picked for the show is she looked manly becasue T and D saw the REAL her before they singed her so for get  these people!Angry but it does make me mad...
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Joined: 03 March 2005
Posts: 1356

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaans4ever

Guys calm you know we cant really do anything when someone is just RUDE and JEALOUS.. and i am sure that they r jealous... i dont think mona singh or jessica would have been picked for the show is she looked manly becasue T and D saw the REAL her before they singed her so for get  these people!Angry but it does make me mad...

i guess you are right..we can;t really do anything about this!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Joined: 01 January 2005
Posts: 1704

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i wonder when we will understand that the basic message of the story is that love can go beyond the looks and looks are not important for being successful.yes, jessica had a makeover but that was only to boost up her personality and confidence in herself! why are we still bothered about looks after such a long period and when story is almost in its last portion!!! why are we soo stupid that we still couldn't learn the basic motive of the story!!! if we want to watch beauty why don't we go and watch ash's films. what are we doing here??? are we here only to tell how bad jessica looks and how she can look more beautiful??Angry

Edited by Rumi - 23 April 2005 at 12:50pm
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Joined: 03 March 2005
Posts: 1356

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rumi

i wonder when we will understand that the basic message of the story is that love can go beyond the looks and looks are not important for being successful.yes, jessica had a makeover but that was only to boost up her personality and confidence in herself! why are we still bothered about looks after such a long period and when story is almost in its last portion!!! why are we soo stupid that we still couldn't learn the basic motive of the story!!! if we want to watch beauty why don't we go and watch ash's films. what are we doing here??? are we here only to tell how bad jessica looks and how she can look more beautiful??Angry

rumi its not us...its some ignorant rude people...After watching jjkn I understand that love can go beyond the looks and looks are not important for being successful. But some people still don't...its sad. i agree with everything you said rumi!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan finds that Jessica is - SPOILER

2 3

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 18   Views: 1818

Hansa-Tapori 18 1818 06 December 2007 at 7:07am by purpletoxic
Jessica sataoing Armaan

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 3   Views: 548

Ambrosia 3 548 04 December 2007 at 6:05am by jyoti06
Jessica Bedi ... here she comes

2

Author: sharna2k6   Replies: 10   Views: 1121

sharna2k6 10 1121 28 September 2007 at 9:25am by sharna2k6
Jassi looked wider & manly than Appu

2 3 4 5

Author: ashley1   Replies: 35   Views: 2550

ashley1 35 2550 31 December 2005 at 11:00am by blyton
Apu is childishly cute,not manly handsome

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ashley1   Replies: 42   Views: 1844

ashley1 42 1844 23 October 2005 at 7:44pm by ashley1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index