-||KaisaHaiJunoon-Barun's AT#34||-LINK:PG122 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Keshriya

@Pat, I said this long time back after the terrace scene Arnav is all heart, it's just that he has an ASR mask, Khushi is definitely the stronger of the two. I can't see him hurt again period.
Prema, BISStah minds think alike. I was just gonna say this and you did😆

Originally posted by Ariel

Prema, BISStah minds think alike. I was just gonna say this and you did😆

Ditto - but you already knew that ðŸ˜†
I fear the redemption track that we will get. He will go all out and I'm going to break down with him
@Aish, can you believe I am thinking more about him these days, no wonder my husband thinks I am crazy😆

@Smarty, true dat

@Zoha, I am Prema, nice to meet you here in the AT.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
@ nandy- did you go somewhere?..anyhoo I dont see you ever😆

@ dee - dont you have Exams or something coming up?

Hi Zoha - I'm Pat, a great fan of your vms on both channels😃

All - good night , if I dont see you guys, didnt get to catch the epi again, so gonna do it now.. nothing like drool induced sleep😛 with bissful dreams
Amen to what you've all said on Arnav being the more emotional, and heart among the two. Barun is a master when it comes to emotional scenes, he does it with such ease, and it shows onscreen, so naturally and effortlessly!!

Like even today, as soon as Ranjha entered, the entire focus was shifted to HIM...and then, when Heer dies, it wasnt even Ranjha talking, it was Arnav Singh Raizada..and I probably cant sum up what Barun delivered throughout that scene, but we all know it was phenomenal, he takes you to another world where its just "him" and "you" (just used a dialogue of his😆)...but truly, take a bow, Barun..with each new episode, you go beyond. He is his own class. and dont we all want to hug him when he breaks, or cries...ahhh Barun what you do to us!!

@ Prema...barely got any studying done, but Im hoping tomorrow is more productive esp. if its more of Mami and Payal. Hope your enjoying your trip!! We miss you in the mornings!!

@ PAT...yes MOM😆...exams start next week, 4 BIOS and 2 electives...KILLL ME!! Im off this week, just studying and doing some hospital interviews for job in the summer!!😉 Wish me luck!!

See ya BISStas!

LUB YOU BARUN (momma, you need to start posting these more often so that we can all ditto!!)
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
I dint know about this at all,, I wont be surprised if I miss Barun Sobti infront of mu eyes while I am day dreaming abolout him!!!😕

@ smarty!...Zoha,,the ranjha fan,, oops I mean a true Barunian

@ Anu,,I am here to do that,, n I am glad Finally I am!

@Shy,,why cant u believe darling!!!

@ Pat,,,hey ..my pleasure,, just an agv VM maker though!

The Vulnerable side Barun protrays, he looks even hotter!!! Plus the black sherwani left no scope...

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
Ok see you all ladies tomorrow night, I am waiting to get back home and start my schedule again of spending my time as always both in the mornings and the evenings.

Good Night everyone.
Originally posted by momma1128

that's right ðŸ˜ƒ

I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN I LUB BARUN 

I almost missed this😆

DITTO Momma!! 😃 (Now where are you Nandy and Divi)

Ciao all !!

Originally posted by Keshriya

@Aish, can you believe I am thinking more about him these days, no wonder my husband thinks I am crazy😆

@Smarty, true dat

@Zoha, I am Prema, nice to meet you here in the AT.

🤣...same here, mine cant understand why when we have star plus and I can watch the episode at night I have to bring everything to a grinding halt every morning and watch the show ASAP😆

Anyway bye Pat, Dee, Prema, me outtie too!!

zoha I'm Aish. Dont think we ever met. Hello and good to have you here! See you around!!
Edited by Ariel - 12 years ago