Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 3rd April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Indu's mother scolds him but with love...she asks how did he love sanchi and even thought of marrying her. She says she will find a girl for him...and he won't marry sanchi. Indu says he will only marry sanchi if not he will not marry...but his mother don't agree...Indu says that he has talked to pandit and he has said that if he marries this girl he will be soo good at everything...But as his mother says not to marry sanchi he will not marry sanchi. Indu's mother gets nto indu's words and accepts for sanchi and indu's marraige...and she also assures that she will manage indu's father too. Sanchi remains shocked to listen all this.

indu's mother says that she will talk to sanchi's parents and will see...how they don't agree for the marraige. Indu , sanchi and Malti devi (indu's mother goes to sanchi's house). Indu's mother taunts sanchi regarding her house. Indu's mother meets sanchi's parents. Tarachand tries to explian how indu is troubling them..indu's mother says that she knows all that matter...but now she want to talk about sanchi and indu's marraige. Tarachand and veena will try to explain and deny for the marraige saying sanchi wants to study so they don't want to marry her now tself. Indu's mother gets furious and says that she will show her jalwa now...and is about to take the phone and call...but indu tries to stop her and says to sanchi and her parents to agree otherwise his whole family will be here. Finally sanchi agrees to marry indu. Indu's mom says that she wil talk to pandit now..but sanchi says that its evening now...& its not good to speak about these things in the evening...indu's mom praises her and says that they will talk to pandit tommorrow morning and leaves.

Tarachand and veena remains shocked over sanchi's decision. Sanchi will later explain that she will use indu's mom supersticious belief and gets this marraige cancelled .

Precap : Indu prooves his innocence infront of V.c and sanchi ..by getting the recording of prabal speaking about poster matter. V.c says that he will send prabal to jail.

Edited by ramya3697 - 03 April 2012 at 8:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123ivanta29laddooshantellbrownsweet_bhankiNimmi.suki11angels_eyes_mahi_l0vey...Binny...Dreamygal301sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 3rd April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nimmi.

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..!!

suki11

suki11

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Precap looks good. I wonder if somehow Prabal will worm his way out of this situation? Best part should hopefully be Sanchi, realizing that Indu was telling her truth, and that he is although flawed, he is still at the very least an honest person.

The epi overall was very good. I think if Sanchi does marry Indu, any saas-bahu drama, would actually be pretty funny to watch, as Malti Devi is almost as fun to watch as Indu. I would love to see the two powerful characters of Malti and Sanchi collide, and turn make Indu dance to their tunes!

What I would like as an outcome of this kundali business, is to show that there is a chance of a successful marriage between Insa, but the auspicious date is a few months down the line. Therefore marriage will have to wait, and Indu will have to settle to getting engaged to Sanchi.

Then the road to marriage will be good to watch, as Sanchi and everyone else tries to break Insa's rista. Along the way Indu himself will want to break it off due to various misunderstandings, and maybe it will break, but Sanchi's joy will be short-lived as she realises she has fallen in love with Indu!

Eventually marriage should happen, when Sanchi has become a known personality in town. Not an infamous character, but some situation should rise that Sanchi comes of looking well in people's eyes. So that when she marries Indu it should be a marriage of two equals.

Well I can only wish for this to happen. I just hope CV's don't butcher INSA jodi, as they and Indu's character are my only reasons for watching RJN. No Insa, means bye bye RJN for me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear!!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.