Afsar Bitiya

3/4 Episode Discussion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Phew. Today's episode was much better than yesterdays. I still maintain that the confrontation was unnecessary but since they have gotten over it, so will I. Thankfully for my own mental and emotional health, I definitely "felt" that Prishna charm sustain throughout the episode today. when it has been all too sporadic in the past few episodes. So I am a happy camper! Big smile

And as an added bonus, the story also seems to be actually moving forward with the Pintu-Krishna love story side of things. I don't mind if they shift the focus like this, outside their respective places of work. What makes it difficult is when the episodes are schizophrenic and unsure about what they want to achieve.

In short, today was good. This is the AB I want to see every day. CVs take note.

I realised a big part of what was bothering be yesterday was how much Krishna was acting like Pintu's parent and what bothered me even more was that he justified that behaviour from her. But they fixed it for me today when they showed Krishna knowing exactly how to handle the situation. She had bruised Pintu's ego by shouting at him like that and more than saying sorry, her first action was to make a childish demand. This immediately reversed the awkwardness from their previous interaction and sort of evened the ground before they talked out the issue.

I loved their conversation! Bharat Jalpaan clearly is "their spot." I liked how openly and sweetly they both communicated to each other, being completely honest that their respective pressure had led them into unnecessary discord with one another. And Krishna knew just what to say to make Pintu feel better. His righteous stance about getting a job was an excellent continuation on yesterday's frustration. Just like he doesn't want to be Babloo's brother or TTS' son, he also doesn't want to be seen as Krishna's...errmmm...uhh...Krishna's...hmmm...Wink

I thought it was very interesting to see the role reversal that has happened now that Krishna is a BDO. Pintu, it appears has a terrible reputation, and is suddenly considered not good enough for a honhaar girl like Krishna. It is so fascinating the way society keeps morphing, which implies what a futile thing it is to try and please it all the time. So this marriage would no longer be an uneven match in Pintu's favour but in Krishna's. I like the way they are planting this idea in Saraswati's head but I am eager to see VP's reaction to the idea. I am sure he will be supportive but in what capacity? Will he support Krishna with apprehension? Or will he see the same potential in Pintu that he once saw in his own daughter and keep the faith? I do hope it is the latter because Pintu could really use a mentor right about now.

Ravi needs to doob in chullu bhar paani. That's all. Angry

But I did like the contrast between him and Krishna. He doesn't pay for the vegetables despite being asked and Krishna pays for the kachoris despite being asked not to. That's our girl! I also like that Pintu didn't have any issues with her paying...for now.

Chanchal! I know many of you out there were just waiting for this to happen and now it has and it is just as adorable as it promised to be. LOL She is the classic saali and is clearly taking her duties of adhi-gharwali pretty seriously! I am glad Krishna has an innocent and trusting ally in her, though it could go the other way and Chanchal's well-intentioned ministrations could cause Prishna grief.

I hope they show Pintu trying to cook tomorrow before Krishna shows up with his tiffin. How cute would that be?

TTS' sunglasses. CoolHeart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrerealitytvspringsWhiteNights.sigrid~Simz~AngeloScuro0-SD-0jyoti06Prishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3/4 Episode Discussion" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Phew.LOL

Lovely analysis Sam.

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this or not. The thing is that what did not gel with me in yesterday's episode was that Pintu came to meet Krishna just like that. I t would have been more effective that he tried calling her continuously while in the meeting and Krishna not taking the phone due to being busy, so as a result Pintu comes barging into the office to meet her. Anyways what is done is done!

The Bhararat Jalpaan treat/date was an enjoyable watch with both of them remembering Sonu. Pintu must miss Sonu a lot. Anyways the chemistry between the two seems like fresh rain on roses which I read somewhere on facebook. Seems like some love stories don't get respite as this love story suggest that it has to be nourished with the harsh realities of modern life like digital cameras or mobile phones one click away and you become the news. Reminds me of the saying a diamond is formed under extreme pressure.

Also this reminds me of celebrities whose pictures get clicked where they take every turn either out for a walk or for a coffee or a jog in the park.

Dhihati wants to implant this seed of doubt that there are better choices for Krishna than Pintu.

But Dhihati should stop saying "Khoyla Kadan" all the time or I think it should be taken sarcastically as a compliment from her because in the eyes of the society Krishna has become like a diamond and Pintu is being devalued because he is no longer with his father TTS.

Pinky wants to burn a jungle er I mean she wants to spread gossip through a newspaper with the help of Chaubey . Let all Bhagalphur talk about Krishna and Pintu.

Chanchal had to see one interaction between Krishna and Pintu and she got it in one glance. Loved her for teasing Krishna and making Krishna wear the earrings and telling her to ask about the earring and the food she gave to him.

I hope Saraswati don't slap Krishna for the single reason that I don't think it will achieve anything out of a slap. And yeah I am happy that I got Saraswati Raj reactions but I don't think she is done finished reacting yet.

Anyways the love story for me already had started with Pintu slapping Krishna way back when he made her sit the exam. It needs to be cemented and like most celebrities, let the society run after you but not you after them.LOL

The precap seems TTS and Ganga will glimpse the love story.

Random thoughts

Looks like the CV's do visit here.

Dhihati made me laugh today with her dialogue when she said don't you have a voice in your mouth.LOL

Was that really that persons name Dhamaka, the one who was doing all Pinky's dirty work?LOL

Also I am happy that we got a sponsor for this show which is VIMBig smile which means advertisers have decided that it is worthwile to advertise in this show.

Edited by AngelDark - 03 April 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

springsWhiteNights.sigrid~Simz~Samanalyse0-SD-0moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@Sam

Very nice Analysis . Loved today's episode . Will write my View little later . And Sam me2 hope 2 see Pintu Cooking . It would surely be very very cute . Wating for tomm's episode .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseAngeloScurosigrid~Simz~-SilverDragon-

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ Angel, You must have got what you wanted to see. Saraswati Raj reactions!  Happy?LOL

@Sam
>>>Ravi needs to doob in chullu bhar paani. That's all. Angry
ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Did you see his dirty stub? Is he now trying to become the new local goon ? Role reversed. Pahle Pinto was the Lafua under Tuntun, now Ravi trying to be the Lafua under assumed aura of the BDO!

>>> though it could go the other way and Chanchal's well-intentioned ministrations could cause Prishna grief.
To me Chanchal had always been the mischief maker! Chanchaliya!  apne aap ka to nahin parKrishna ka zaroor beda karak karegi! 

>>>TTS Sunglasses! When were they shown ?Confused I seem to always miss something from the videos that I watchUnhappy

Well my 2 cents won't be appealing to anyone! But if you do care, I will say it. By the number of likes I have, I will know if I should write when I feel like this.

Today's episode was purposeful. Every action had a consequence and that too with high magnitude. I had only one feeling, do we live life like that? Of course not! But then this is drama!
But doesn't drama have to be mired with emotion as well? So the plot moved on, the mood was good for plots for driving the story forward but the theme that was leading the story...which is blossoming love story between Krishna and Pinto, they could not have a single moment on the screen not being watched by anyone other than the audience. As a viewer, even I am a participant of the drama, Krishna and Pinto came to Bharat Jalpaan Grih and had their moments clicked! Shringaar element was totally missing for me. The beauty of developing affection and as it was inching towards complacence from Krishna towards maintaining formal propriety when in the company of Pinto.. How can one indulge in those actions without some kind of acks between them? When will the viewers get to see those small ack moments, be it playfulness or endearing naughtiness! I needed a few extra moments before they got clicked.

Until now all Prishna scenes had consequences! Always! As if everyone has wowed to watch them. But the best moments are still the ones when Pinto drove Krishna to Patna for her Mains exam and the other car scene they showed us when returning from TTS house on the day her training got finished...even if someone commented on them, the characters had fun and alongside the viewers too had fun. The training days must have been nice, but we did not get to see much.

While the creatives are not  that much developing or showing growing affection between Prishna, I must applaud the creatives that from a societal point of view for a place like Bhagalpur, they have not forgotten to show us how people talk when ladka-ladki akele ek dusre ke saath dikhte hain. However I do wonder, why creatives did not pay same attention to Pinky? She was openly trying to flirt with Pinto as if no one was ever going to say anything to her! I guess in provincial cultures, one just has to be strong enough to do what he or she wants. I am remembering characters from Premchand and Phanishwar Nath Renu! 
Wish Krishna is one of such strong character from the same provincial set up, totally able to withstand the censure that she is going to receive tomorrow or upcoming episodes! Wish her the best! I am most scared for her from Ravi and Saraswati Raj. Hope they don't slap her. Kya bharosa, Mr.Paswaan likes slapping so much that every week he has to show one whether it warrants or it does not...he will build up drama in such a way that slap will look all justified!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshaWhiteNights.sigridSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ Shri yeah I got what I expected but we have to see the full reaction tomorrow.

Also love to see TTS and that spectacle er sunglasses as Sam said.LOL

I did my take on my original post to this thread please do read and comment. Will discuss further as things come up.

Edited by AngelDark - 03 April 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridSamanalysemoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I lovedd today's episode . I loved Prishna today Always loved them but today I lovedd them for their understanding they have for each other . Eventhough Krishna shouted at Pintu infront of every1 Pintu after feeling little bad n sad didn't took in his heart n didn't took it as his Ego hurt but I am happy the way he says that It's due to pressure of situation n all he reacted that way n d same is been said by Krishna . I lovedd the restaurant scene n loved their convo . I have a smile on my face when krishna tells Pintu tht aap sonu se kam nahi hai , awww At tht time Pintu's expressions were exactly like a chotu bachcha jisse daat padi ho Embarrassed but On the other side clicking of Pics did scared me little . but Anyways It will all lead to Prishna's marrige nothng else So I am relaxed .

oh the starting scene was very very cute . The way Krishna tells Pintu tht humein bhook lagi hai LOL awww tht was soo cutee n she looked like a kid while keeping her demand n Even Pintu was surprised2 hear the demand frm Krishna like that LOL .

loveddd how Chacnchal notices the kuch toh hua hai feeling in both Pintu and krishna when they both were buzy in adoring each other . Neither Krishna was in mood 2 leave Pintu n nor Pintu was in mood 2 leave krishna but I liked how Pintu said that it's not good 2 stay in other's house so night . lovedd how Chachal was all in teasing mood and was again n again taking Pintu's name n noticing the blush and shyness on her face , I wish we could see some scenes like dis with Pintu chanchal as well . how sweet it will be .

Precap hmmm looks interesting . Letzzz see what happens .

BTW DBPS was wearing the same kurta in the promo which he was wearing in the precap . Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.SamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I don't know if I will be home in time for the episode today, so someone else please open the thread and I will come and comment when I get to watch the episode. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Since nobody responded I am opening it. Crossing my fingers for no confusion! Big smile

Will  put the link up here in a bit.

Here it is:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2916856#55346458

Edited by Samanalyse - 04 April 2012 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.