Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Why Angad Cried? (Page 2)

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Wow!! Chilly, very well said!!!!Clap 

I feel we are used to prima donna's crying away basically they are the weep-o-rama so we were shocked when we saw Angad shedding tears...........................Gosh!! what a complex scene and both Angad and Kripa did full justice to the scene!! kudos!!

Angad is potrayed as a very confident man who has both passion and purpose but no love in life. He is very sensitive yet has profound belief in his own abilities.He very well knows abt the powers and the effect he has on others.That's why he is harsh and overbearing at times. A guy like him felt intimidated by Kripa who was like a babe in the woods. Angad who was or is still in the grip of the egoic mode of consciousness who identified with the mind and ran by his mind is caught off guard by kripa in the game of heart. When Kripa opened her heart in front of him and told him that she had etched a beautiful picture of him in her heart which is now broken in pieces.He could not take that somebody could love him so much and hate him too. This thought pervaded his being and he is dazed and shaken up .Seeing Kripa's feelings and emotions he also goes through a change and they both make a connection of thought which is so beautifully expressed by both them. Tears roll out of Angad's eyes when  the realization struck that the girl  used to worship him without even knowing him and without any motif. He felt awfully bad as he just shattered that beautiful dream of her's coz he is very tender at heart.

Hope this makes sense.....................

cheers

mink

Edited by mink - 23 April 2005 at 9:35pm

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

I agree with Chilly.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I agree completely with Chilly. angad is hurt and has caused hurt. His state of mind and heart is very turbulent right now.He will now turn his hurt sensitive side into full force against Kripa.He is both irritated and fascinated by her.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

you know... chilly... i haven't seen the episode... but i couldn't resist reading your update and so i did... now... i get the basic picture... but let me tell you one thing...

EVEN THE SCRIPT WRITER WOULDNT HAVE PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS... but since YOU have... it just goes to show how much you love to go into the last detail before you actually understand something... that is INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!!

and as for my views on this topic... i have to say that even though the outer angad may seem like an impenetrable force field as far as emotions are concerned... you can still see quite clearly that emotions are his weakness... he probably understands this and therefore... tries to act is if they mean nothing to him..

his tears just prove that even the smallest mark of emotion can strike a chord somewhere in the depths of his heart... and he could not control himself when his heart reacted that way to kripa's little outburst...

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Beautiful answers girls, just beautiful! ClapEach and every reply was just explemperary, unique and very, very well written!

All of us have analyzed almost every possible reason for why Angad cried that night! Can't get better than this!

Just wanted to say, if I had fun writing the post, I was completely blown away by your responses! No wonder, I am always hanging around IF, all the time!LOL 

Cheers,

PS : Dying to see today's episode and posting the Update! I wish they would show the continuation of the Party scene, when Angad and Kripa are throwing daggers at each other.......I wish Angad would ask Kripa for a danceEmbarrassed

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
id love that! but those are HIGH HOPES OF THE FIRST ORDER!Wink
maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
angad is a kinda person who has never been slapped by any1 in his life n has never had difficulty with getting girls around him u c.....n another thing is that he has always heard girls saying real good stuff about him n upon hearing kripa cuming up with stuff about him which he never would've even dreamt in his life u no that any1 would say it.........so most probably it was that burst of emotions n mixed emotions that made him cry......it might have been guilt, humiliation 2 [v never know;)], anger and also disbelief as 2 how could any1 say such stuff about "ANGAD THE MANEmbarrassed"
maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged

n chilly did u not read 2days update........good newz 4 all of us they will some how get into a situation in which they have 2 dance togetherWinkLOL

so no worries guyzLOL

Go to top