Posted: 12 years ago
hi well,i'd like to say that im different to usual girls my name is nadira
nd i absolutely love indian dramasπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
im an average girl in east london and i have such a different mind to ova people
i can't take away kitani mohabbat hai from my head brains or my life when kmh finished it was like a part of me was gone i love love love love KMH tooo much Ekta kapoor has such a creative imaginitive mind to put this FABULOUS  drama i am speechless.
you would nt undastand hw much i love this i wud cry if i had missed on episode
hweva dis had been made so attached to it dat i wud neva let go of itt even wen im old
i cravee for this i wish it cud keep on giving and i wudnt miss an episode for nuffn.
the characters you have put kritika kamra and karan kundra they are the most perfect couples together and it should always remain that way no matter wat i personally think they are perferct togeva
their is nffn negative to say i just wish kmh keeps on showin on ndtv imagine
4 Life Kitani mohabbat hai All Da Way <3 πŸ˜† please please please please please please Recommend dis xxx 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭 😊 Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
welcome to our forum nadira
Welcm to our forum n ditto to ur words.
welcome to the forum dear 😊
DITTO to ur evry wordπŸ‘

I blve that this the best place to enjoy, cherish n celebrate KMH ARJUHI N KARANIKA❀️
welcome to the forum dear!

this is the place where we cry on each others shoulders wen we miss KMH too much (that way we miss it always πŸ˜­ ) and laugh remembering the arjuhi and karanika fun moments... im so addicted to this forum and my crazy friends that its like my second family πŸ€— have met some of the most talented writers and awesome people over here... 

stick around... you're going to love it! 
welcome to the forum dearπŸ€—... totally understand as all of us have gone thru the same n still cry over it..wish its back again n soon with bang!! :D c ya around...u'l feel better on this forum with like minded ppl to pour ur heart out!!
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
welcome to the forum nadira.  :)

everyone here misses KMH too much. 
welcome to forum dearπŸ˜›
tooo cute and honest :)

Welcome to forum, Nadira.