Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk Mahajan Fan no1-SBS seg (Link Added)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Kinshuk seriously is a very very nice person . He really is a sweetheart . Today there was Fan no1 seg of Kinshuk in SBS . They showed the Fan meeting with Kinshuk in his home where he made Coffee for her n made her comfortable and also made her meet with his Wife Divya . He was looking so Cute in Orange TEE Embarrassed

Here is the YT Link .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 03 April 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukSumy_luv_KMAngeloScurowadi..dollFizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk Mahajan Fan no1-SBS seg (Link Added)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Moni dii maine dekha yaar i wished i was her yaar woh bohut lucky hai Kinny Kitna Down To Earth hai yaar love himm i soo wished i was her yaar jab woh keh rahe the fan no 1 toh mae keh rahi thi noo mei hoo fan no 1 i tell you she is luckyyy she got Kinny ke haat ki banayi huyi koffeee omg i wisheddd i was there ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Big smile

Wish they gave the girls shoes to wear, when doing that task!!!

Edited by AngelDark - 08 April 2012 at 1:24am

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Moni dii maine dekha yaar i wished i was her yaar woh bohut lucky hai Kinny Kitna Down To Earth hai yaar love himm i soo wished i was her yaar jab woh keh rahe the fan no 1 toh mae keh rahi thi noo mei hoo fan no 1 i tell you she is luckyyy she got Kinny ke haat ki banayi huyi koffeee omg i wisheddd i was there ...

Even I thought the same Kulsum when they were telling FAN NO 1 I was like IT'S ME m how much I wish I could have been able 2 go there toh aaj uski jagah main hoti and Kinshuk ne mere liye coffee banaayi hoti CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukwadi..dollFizaluvsKinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
dii i agree with you yaar mera jalna toh jaaiz hai i am jealous of that gurl when i mention to ma sister Sumy she said Moni dii should have  gone i would have got to see you dii ...

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.