Star Plus - for once doing the right thing

blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am glad that Maryada is going off air... in retrospect, i really feel that this serial should not have got a extension ...  What an amazing job the CV's did,  They took some amazing actors and created a lovely show with some bold and great plots... AAHHH EVERY VIEWER FOR THIS SHOW WAS A DIE HARD LOYALIST... then they went and got a extension and screwed this up royally... they have completely butchered Devyani's character while trying to stay true to Bramha's character... DEvyani was already a manipulator par excellence and screwed up her whole family due to the fear of Bramha but now after she showed some back bone and spine and stood up for herself and managed to get a divorce granted, she is acting like a wimp running to B each time he coughs or sneezes and to top it... having him lie down on her lap and sleep... gosh give me a break  from this woman truly... cannot stand it at all... she is again back to manipulating everyone around her to do what she wants despite knowing what a despicable husband she had who would go to any lengths to make sure that things went his way... and she cannot see that...  THE CV'S TRULY DESTROYED HER CHARACTER COMPLETELY.  She does not deserve redemption after this nonsense... the CV's should have stuck to striking fear in her through the crappy methods that B can use... but they manged to mess it up and now i am off the show and may just watch the last show to see how they ended it ... cannot stand B gloating again...